• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Yo what if Captain Falcon had Sheik's ftilt?

Scar

#HarveyDent
He would be the best char in the game. Except not as manly and awesome, you need a roundhouse kick, but still seriously I think it has enough hitstun to basically combo into knee vs any char at basically any %.

Wow, good thing they didn't mess that up, otherwise Sheik would be able to outprioritize everything with a fast move and combo into a killer fair every 2 seconds.

IShotLazer

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, making a quick hardly punishable attack with an amazing hitbox and high comboability would make Sheik broken, then she could just do F-airs...
If cpt falcon had it, no one would give a flip because he is doing it with style.

MikeHaggarTHAKJB

Smash Master
That'd be so ridicioulusly broken. A quick, long-range, lag-free, safe, high priority move to start nair/uair juggle -> knee 0-death combos across the stage?
That'd fix his whole priority problem. sheik's ftilt has stupid priority (it goes through sex kicks!)

In 2D

Smash Cadet
Scar, what about captain falcon's GUN?? He's got a gun on his waist, but he doesn't use it. What if he had lasers, like falco?

Matux

Smash Apprentice
it looks extra gay xD

but would be an awesome combo starter also to lead into a knee.

if that would be CF where serious high tier. or higher

Da Shuffla

Smash Lord
Yeah, I've always wondered about Falcon's gun. He doesn't need to use it. It only distracts foes from the REAL weapon below his other hip.

JonaDiaper

Smash Champion
i think everyone missed the point of this thread which would be this

Wow, good thing they didn't mess that up, otherwise Sheik would be able to outprioritize everything with a fast move and combo into a killer fair every 2 seconds.
i think he was being sarcastic about how gay shiek is, and how her ftilt leads to her fair.
i could be wrong but its true.

Scar

#HarveyDent
lol yeah it was both but certainly to surmise ways in which CF could sacrifice manliness for extra rapeage. I'm not sure I would be comfortable with it. His spotdodge, roll, and techroll could be light-speed and then he would be Marth level.

When CF rolls he should be picked up by the Blue Falcon and just move over a little bit. Anyone who gets hit by the racer suffers massive damage.

ArcNatural

Banned ( ∫x, δx Points)
Honestly if Falcon had Sheik's tech rolls he would be fine. That wouldn't even break him that much but would make him instantly less ***** by players who just spam grab to tech chase.

milk ducks

Smash Rookie
Nah, it's cool. I mean at least her d-throw doesn't chain into more d-throws until mid-high %s -- that'd be hella weak.

... err.

TrikELotus

Smash Apprentice
Falcon isn't good enough yet, give him Falco's SHL, Fox's shine, and Sheik's ftilt so he can beat a few characters

Edit: Fuuuck, thought about that, shine wavedash knee....ouch.

Top Bottom