• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Yo err...mod? Umbreon? Edrees?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Razmakazi

Smash Champion
yea...I was wondering if we could have our Q and A threads reopened. Sure Praxis is the only really notable peach out of all the Q and A threads in this board but the rest of us are just eager to share our experiences with Peach and tournaments and such.

It is cool to have them reopened w/ i guess different titles 'n such so there's no drama?

Praxis

Smash Hero
BRoomer
lol those threads probably should stay closed. You can just make another "Raz talks about Genesis/tournaments" thread XD

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
Or you (Raz) can just use the Q&A thread and answer people their questions. Really, making your own "I answer your questions" thing is just...you have to be a "legend" of Peach :ohwell:

Metatitan

Smash Master
Sometime or another I'll make a thread in the yoshi boards as well as here telling my experience at genesis. Some of the stuff is pretty ****ing hysterical.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom