• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

YGD - As the snow melts, the mighty Dinosaur rises once more!

Best Yoshi Attack

• Total voters

Yosheon

Smash Cadet
Hey, guys! I came up with some "lyrics" to the spring/summer version of Obstacle Course. Listen to the song and try to sing along! :laugh:

"
This is going to be a wonderful new day
The sun is shining as happily as can be
So now we should get our new adventure underway
This is going to be a wonderful new day!

Nothing evil or scary will stand in our way
We'll work together to deliver this baby
We will all develop a strong system of relay
To keep Baby Bowser's goons at bay!

We are all very laidback and are extremely cute
We all like to lie around all day and eat a lot of fruit
And when this mysterious infant fell, we can clearly see
We must cooperate to save this baby!

So now we should get our new adventure underway
This is going to be a wonderful new day!

Although our chances seem hoarse...
Together we can conquer this obstacle course.

Repeat x 1
"

What do you guys think? I've been meaning to send these lyrics to Edo (that girl who creates lyrics to intrumental video game music pieces and then sings them on Youtube), but I need her to accept my friend request in order to PM her it. >.>
I like those lyrics, dude. It might be good to post a video of someone singing it, so did that girl accept your friend request yet?

.Marik

is a social misfit
Anybody here going to OiN?

Me and Green Ace possibly comfirmed. It's in Niagara-St.Catharines, near the border of southern Ontario and Northern Maine.

Nicalobe, you live in Maine correct? I believe Scarlet Jile does too.

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
No. You should look up her songs if you haven't already, though. They are amazing.

Try:

Smiles and Tears (Edo)
Vs. Marx (Edo)
Bramble Blast (Edo) <--- Listen to both versions

Drakkhonian

Smash Rookie
Hey, long time no see guys..

Anyway, I have a little question: What do you guys think of Brawl+?
Im wondering if I should play it, and if anyone tested it, is it good?

Just wanted to ask that...and the faq topic wasn't appealing enough...

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
I made a topic about Brawl+, but not a lot of people wanted to discuss about it. =_=

Mmac

Smash Lord
Wow, It just amazes, AMAZES me that you guys are comparing me on work I did probably over a year ago, and comparing it to this month, and saying that I'm a "Terrible Theorycraft Crazed Yoshi Fanboy" and "Did nothing but crippled our community". it just hurts.

First, I understand that the game evolves and the techs discovered will eventually get countered or not work anymore with the pace of the game, but that doesn't mean I never did anything, or never helped, nor does that make my "Theories" "Terrible". You can't compare year old techniques, and compare it to this day. Not to mention, Most of the Techniques I discovered are still being used today, I see.

Second, The entire community discussed the Matchups, I didn't just go "This guy is even, this guy is even, even, even, even". Not to mention, most of the characters Agreed with the matchups. Again, you especially cant judge me on matchups that I haven't updated in half a year, and say I'm terrible at that

Thirdly, I just simply fought for what I simply believe in. If people wanted to follow me (Which most didn't) then, it was their problem.

Fourth, I never, EVER claimed that I was a "Proshi"

I'm replying to most of the stuff on the first couple of pages.

Edit: One more thing, I never was like "YOSHI IS LIEK TOP TEIR LAWL!", I always felt that Yoshi deserved a spot higher where he clearly is. I never said he was awesome, or even great. Just simply not horrible.

TP

Smash Master
OMG it's MMac!!!

You don't know me, but I was so sad when you left and I no longer got to see all the little Yoshis in your posts. Please stay around. :)

Chaco

Never Logs In
Yeah Mmac. Some of it was harsh. We got into arguments over CG Release->Fair Spike and other techs you found. Frame data nixed some of them.

We're glad to have you back. Don't let mindless Yoshi rants drive you away.

Drakkhonian

Smash Rookie
Glad yo have you back Mmac,
We could always use one more thinking yoshi head.
Don't let people let you down, most are annoying without thinking through.

Whenever people say harsh things just do what I do: Ignore them!

Sadly to admit, there are a pretty bunch of yoshi mainers that goes on rampage when hearing something different.

Just don't dissapear and keep trying dude.

Peace and love ya all!

.Marik

is a social misfit
Wow, It just amazes, AMAZES me that you guys are comparing me on work I did probably over a year ago, and comparing it to this month, and saying that I'm a "Terrible Theorycraft Crazed Yoshi Fanboy" and "Did nothing but crippled our community". it just hurts.

First, I understand that the game evolves and the techs discovered will eventually get countered or not work anymore with the pace of the game, but that doesn't mean I never did anything, or never helped, nor does that make my "Theories" "Terrible". You can't compare year old techniques, and compare it to this day. Not to mention, Most of the Techniques I discovered are still being used today, I see.

Second, The entire community discussed the Matchups, I didn't just go "This guy is even, this guy is even, even, even, even". Not to mention, most of the characters Agreed with the matchups. Again, you especially cant judge me on matchups that I haven't updated in half a year, and say I'm terrible at that
Mmac. <3 I always respected who you were and what you said and believed. I think Yoshi is underestimated, and the stuff you discovered for us extremely useful.

Please don't leave us again. Even if your stuff was later to be found incorrect, it was still a milestone for us to go by on.

Us Yoshi's need to stop bickering. =\

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
I blame Sakurai. :cry:

By the way, that Edo person I was talking about earlier finally accepted my friend request and I sent her the lyrics. I hope she likes them... >.>

EDIT: Oh, did you guys see the Super Mario Galaxy 2 trailer? It has Yoshi using his tongue as a tether. >__>;

Lovely

Smash Lord
EDIT: Oh, did you guys see the Super Mario Galaxy 2 trailer? It has Yoshi using his tongue as a tether. >__>;
♣ I guess Mario Galaxy know's the epicness of Yoshi better than Smash Bros. XD ♥

♣ Maybe it's next Smash they might show Yoshi's great side instead of just his cute side. ;D ♥

Chaco

Never Logs In
*thinks so to*

I DEMAND we got our Dair's damage back, OoS options, and a better Dsmash.

auroreon

Smash Ace
Mario Galaxy 2!!! Yay!
Uh huh, more platforming, cool... Keeping same gameplay, sweet... Levels look good, nice...
... Yoshi...? YOSHI!? YYYYYYOOOOOOOSSSSSSSHHHHHHHIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!?????????!!!!!!!!??????
OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOSHI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOSHI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*Explodes*

That was pretty much my reaction during the E3 conference.

Bladefist137

Smash Cadet
Brawl+ Guys!!!! :o

I have recently wrote a guide about Yoshi in Brawl+ and what i wanna do is to show you guys how awesome Brawl+ is:) and what kind of potential for Yoshi in the furture with the more codes coming out each day and how they can use them to modify Yoshi so he can stand up better against other characters:chuckle:

Here is the link to the guide i have wrote:
http://http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=236380

And to say it beforehands, No I don't do this to advertise for my guide >.> . I do this because I want to show you guys Brawl+ and perhaps persuade you guys into trying Brawl+ cuz it's really fun and much better balanced than vBrawl.
And I also give you guys a thread where you can discuss Yoshi in Brawl+ when you guys are playing Brawl+ in the near future.

Try it out and you want to forget the horrible mess in the form of vBrawl that Sakurai spewed out.:laugh:

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
I tried Yoshi in Brawl+ and I didn't really like him. He didn't seem right to me. =/

In any case, I like Brawl better. I just enjoy it more, but Brawl+ has its merits.

And stop calling it vBrawl. I know the difference between Brawl and Brawl+. The "v" is totally unnecessary. >_>

JackieRabbit5

Smash Journeyman
i was bored lol so thought i'd introduce YAOSHI!

this guy's 7'6" and 310 pounds, pretty formidable eh? xp

and he prefers to play w/ eggs rather than a basketball

.Marik

is a social misfit
OH MY GOD LOLOLOLOLOLOL.

*Saves*

I should totally make that my avatar, eh?

.Marik

is a social misfit
I don't know, the avatar I currently have is pretty unique. :p

I think you should. :yoshi:

bigman40

Smash Master
Alright guys! I've been thinking about my next combo vid for a good while. I have some thoughts on the intro song right now, and I wanna see what you all would want to hear from it.

Here's the choices:

All the Above - Maino ft. T-pain
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fnm3YbuPWfo

Enemy - Sevendust
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eojdi3lzDXw

The first song, I've gotten my whole intro thought out (it was THAT good), while I still need to think out the second one. If you have other songs that you recommend for later in the video, post them here too. Thanks Yoshis! :yoshi:

Edit: Also, give me a **** title for this one. I don't wanna have anything go wrong for this video.

auroreon

Smash Ace
I have recently wrote a guide about Yoshi in Brawl+ and what i wanna do is to show you guys how awesome Brawl+ is:) and what kind of potential for Yoshi in the furture with the more codes coming out each day and how they can use them to modify Yoshi so he can stand up better against other characters:chuckle:

Here is the link to the guide i have wrote:
http://http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=236380

And to say it beforehands, No I don't do this to advertise for my guide >.> . I do this because I want to show you guys Brawl+ and perhaps persuade you guys into trying Brawl+ cuz it's really fun and much better balanced than vBrawl.
And I also give you guys a thread where you can discuss Yoshi in Brawl+ when you guys are playing Brawl+ in the near future.

Try it out and you want to forget the horrible mess in the form of vBrawl that Sakurai spewed out.:laugh:
Take the hitstun out of Brawl+ and stick to just balancing the characters and Brawl+ would be the best thing to ever happen to smash. Histun is no fun.

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: Just want to drop in and say something.

I have to apologize for being very slow to respond to issues over the past week here. I've been extremely busy with some very important things and I want you guys to know that I'm still here and am keeping as close of an eye on things as I can. Also, thank you Chaco for handling that...thread earlier. >_>;

Top Bottom