• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

YGD - As the snow melts, the mighty Dinosaur rises once more!

Best Yoshi Attack

• Total voters

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Me too so its all good

EDIT: Crashboards just ***** me hard in the online general discussion thread... triple posted... three times...

bigman40

Smash Master
(One) Never gonna stop tryin' to get it
(Two) Never turn my back on my city
(Three) Never let the money **** with me
(Four) I'ma never stop hollerin' at the *****es

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
sup db... Also lol @bigs

EDIT: Just had an awesome combo on my brother today. So I dthrow -> fair spike and he missed the tech so i fast fell and then jab locked him allmost all the way across BF then usmashed ftw :D

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
Only flashy thing I ever done was land a full flutter kick on a dedede trying to pursue me in the air, then U-air KO'd him straight afterwards before he could react once I got under him. xD The flutter kick was on accident too. :>

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
I do flashy stuff every so often but i always ruin it by screwing up a lot

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
Same. xD When someones off the ledge I always try and go for a spike even if I can probably kill em just by N-airing.

Its only respectful though to try and finish your opponent in the most manly and flashy way possible. o3o

CelestialMarauder~

Smash Ace
sup db... Also lol @bigs

EDIT: Just had an awesome combo on my brother today. So I dthrow -> fair spike and he missed the tech so i fast fell and then jab locked him allmost all the way across BF then usmashed ftw :D
I was told Yoshi can't Jab lock. Bigz you's got some splainin to do

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Im pretty sure yoshi can only lock certain characters cuz it wouldn't work on rob or pikachu

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
NEVERMIND I LIED IT DOESN'T WORK!! I thought i t would work because i did fair -> jab lock with mario and since i saw yoshi on the jab lock list assumed he could do it as well. I realized I said i did that on my brother but i dont know why, cuz i didnt, so im sorry for that confusion, it was a theory that I had and SHOULD'VE said that I thought of an idea and meant to try it soon, not that i did it. Sorry :(

-10 cool points for me

Depster

Smash Champion
Yeah Bigz's jab lock is semi legit, I've tested it with my friends, but it's hard and relies on high percents.

Top Bottom