• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

yayy neww vidd!

TwinkleToes

Smash Lord
I know where this thread is going :D
To hell?

BTW underlining filtered words is my way of doing things and is thus cooler than actually swearing. It's like how it's cooler to write letters out all fancy like instead of how you're actually supposed to write them.

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
Does I need to report this thread?

(jk this is too awesome)

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
@ KID, I lol'd

I think it should go:

Sakura > ZSS > My Pic > ZSS with Ponytail > ZSS with bunny ears > Kirby that copied ZSS > Regular Samus.

I like it hard and clunky.
you are too good
ZSS with bunny ears make me happy in special place.
Kirby is always too cute!!
you're an idiot who makes personal insults just because you lack the context that I know jerry in real life, look at our locations asshat, don't get involved in jokes if you can't see one even though i put "lol" at the end of my post

oh what just because im not from your area, and i didnt put lol at the end of my post and CUS IM BLACK!! i cant joke around....
this is the sonic boards, nothing is serious.
and as a gesture of good faith, i will admit that i lol'd at that lame behind picture, its too true
You're Too Slow!
chis is too slow
I expected you to expect that. :p
STRRRRAAAANNGE ISNT IT!?!?
OMFG HAXX? Yo you need to PM that shit ASAP.
thats why hes super.

Sigh... I already have 2 infractions... T_T
got one myself for flaming one of those stupid how does down b work threads

Top Bottom