• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Yasumicon 2009 @ FIU - Miami, FL - July 11- Brawl - See Results Thread!

Master Raven

Smash Master
I had to forfeit singles because it's going to take way too long to finish and my parents aren't gonna wanna pick me up at around 11 PM from FIU (I don't think I'd leave if Seibrik drove me since I went back home at almost 11 when he drove me to ZP, but I'm not blaming him or anything since he wasn't able to drive me anyway).

Oh well it was fun, and also fun being one of the few teams to take a set off of AfroBrik (then getting absolutely obliterated in loser's finals once they went SSJ lol...)

I also spotted a ****ing hot-*** east Asian chickie.

_WindeX_

Smash Apprentice
Pretty noice tourney. I left after Polt beat me in losers bracket. Got 13th.

I wish it didn't take so long to start though. By the time I was playing some pit user in losers bracket I was already too tired to do....basically anything. No johns though.

Master Raven

Smash Master
ESAM wins but top 3 split and it was ****ing late and Seibrik went DDD in grand finals so I think he just wanted to end the tourney asap.

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
NO FRIENDLIES OR MONEY MATCHES! 1:30!!

WindeX ***** my face. Good ****.
I'm extremely surprised I beat Underground. He's a ****ing beast. Laser to boost pivto grab = sex.
Too lazy to fight it out with Seibrik... Right after I write this up, I'm gonna ****ing crash.
TIME TO DO THAT!

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Shoutouts:

Poltergust: Good **** teaming with you. We didn't do too good, but i wasn't in my game, and neither were you yet.

Dewdadash: Yeah...me vs DDD...you did good

Lee: You started playing amazingly well at the end. Good **** for not playing this game lol

Bonesaw: Good matches. YOu were playing a lot more patient then i remember. They were good matches. You are getting a lot better.

Underground: CHAINGRABS ARE AMAZING! Fun matches, but pikachu's CG > Falco's CG

Tommy G: I laughed at your reaction when you realized that the winner of you vs underground played me. You were like "I'd have to play ESAM? **** that, I'm glad i lost." Haha, good ****. You are always fun to be around.

Seibrik: Intense ****ing matches (winners finals). I was so happy i won that, it was amazing. I started sidestepping less, which I think helped me win. 2nd set I think you were just trying to help DewDaDash, but pikachu > DDD. Good matches

Overall, the highland lakers ***** face. **** yeah communities (literally)

doom dragon 105

Smash Lord
xD finally seibrik doesn't ****ing win

Is there meele/Blazblue tomorrow?

Man best hype was BB finals low tier without stick vs High Tier with a stick, sick *** fight!

nevershootme

Smash Master
ok, fun stuff... I do apologize that you guys had to sit outside waiting, especially with the discrimination of games. this year's game room was a uber mess it feel like :(

It was a good thing I didn't do pools (as suggested by seibrik)... I do thank dc, lee, seibrik, bonesaw in assisting me with the tourney running.

also, Nick Riddle coming out on top from losing his 1st match and plowing his way through losers.

yea tio tourney maker was acting stupid lately with their new release... it was placing players from same location on 1st round regardless if you request to separate by location. and I was clicking recreate 100 times to find the perfect bracket.... well almost

ATTENTION: Videos are on my ustream.tv page. I'm too lazy to pass it to youtube at this time, meaning I gotta edit every single video individually with proper labels

-!-

Smash Lord
so going back to yasumi again today <_<

Ill give anyone $5 that can teach me how to perfect the IC infinite

edit: Dew on mix's acc

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Eddie, is there any way to save the ustream videos on to my computer so i can upload them to my youtube?

bigserg

Smash Apprentice
Cool tournament, and placing fifth wheni have played twice like in the last month and a half is very relieving...i still have it. While everyone i played did their $hit, ill like to give a shout out to Polt, Lee, and Underground. Polt caught me, but i promise it aint gonna happen again.lol. I thought Lee was gonna beat my luigi after he beat sheikssbm, they were really close matches. And as for Underground, imma start practicing against Falco...i think i had you the second match.:)

And as for teams, Shaky dawg, we did good, next time, we'll fuqk em all up.

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
Bowser Is Sooooooooooooo Powerful! He Can Defeat Anybody In One Hit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Top 4.

1. ESAM
2. Seibrik
3. NickRiddle
4. Underground

I cannot remember the rest... I was so tired. :(

DFEAR

Smash Hero
so going back to yasumi again today <_<

Ill give anyone $5 that can teach me how to perfect the IC infinite

edit: Dew on mix's acc
ask SNIPA dood he 10x better than galuuda in grabs 0-death all the time (tho he ****s up when he chokes lol)

@flatsoda:

jeff of course. i thought peter would have won but jeff's rachel is soooo beast the combos were orgasms o.o

@dreadz.
next saturdays playntrade.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Dreadz isn't allowed to go to the PnT anymore I think.

why reupload them? unless you're gonna convert to super HQ

what can be done is that I can send all ustream videos to youtube. and then download the mp4
If you upload the vids i can just link them to the pikachu vids page. I don't need them on my channel specifically.

DFEAR

Smash Hero
esam needs more credit :\ and needs to come down to zp more often ARGH

Top Bottom