• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Yasumicon 2009 @ FIU - Miami, FL - July 11- Brawl - See Results Thread!

nevershootme

Smash Master
when you got kids piling up on the brawl stations... but really, be respectful to guests around and don't hog the god**** station... people want to play, that's why I can't allow MM to happen. it's a public event it's pretty disrespectful to even do that. and i'm looking at specific people and will unplug and boot people

BRING YOUR OWN CONTROLLERS IM NOT PROVIDING ANY

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Nice triple post. I doubt that if it is still friendly time we wouldn't be allowed to MM. It's basically a serious friendly, right?

nevershootme

Smash Master
friendlies are friendlies, serious or not... and really... we have a 2-3 win streak limit to enforce (as per say, after that, get up and let someone else play. I know most of you guys will abuse the loopholes, but everyone wants to play, this isn't a ZP or gigs tournament

MVD

Smash Master
friendlies are friendlies, serious or not... and really... we have a 2-3 win streak limit to enforce (as per say, after that, get up and let someone else play. I know most of you guys will abuse the loopholes, but everyone wants to play, this isn't a ZP or gigs tournament
its simple lol do a MM leave go somewhere else XD I mean if we can work it in and abide by the rules, it should be cool cause we wont hog or hold up any other ppl who wanna play, and if anything we got Sunday to do all the MM's and such if that is still going on

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
No, i don't have a partner, unless GMoney was being serious, which he wasn't because there is a tournament in tampa the same day. Yes poltergust, i will team with you. Team lolwifi WILL ALWAYS WIN

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
lol you should of went with it Esam

and what does it matter that there's a tourney in tampa on the same day? i'm like 2+~ hours away from it

if i go to anything it'll be that g-ville tourney

DFEAR

Smash Hero
T_T...hmm public MM johns : <?

hmm well figure something out guys :p

U CURIOUS ****

um
lets do friendlies but theyre mm's lol?

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
AWESOME! :bee:

We're going to win this time. Those guys are not going to see our Thunder combos coming. ;)

By the way, screw you Gmoney lol.

:069:

DFEAR

Smash Hero
another time then :\

srry 8bit. oh btw i ordered my stick today! im gettin it thursday :3

Creaty

Smash Cadet
BBQTV is bringing his Wii as well so you can count that as another one to use for the tourney

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
This will be my last Florida tournament as long as I can still make it. Everyone in the room better **** **** me and give me pointers as they are doing it to me.

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
OK, I finally registered now that I've found a partner.

And that only makes him more awesome, Gmoney.

:069:

DFEAR

Smash Hero
yasumiCON o.o i know its a con. my little sister and her friends are going and dressing up for it :\ BUT im not taking them =P

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
Yeah, I posted in the Florida thread that it was canceled because of this unexpected move. I'll be back in two years though, so hopefully Florida will still be beastly.

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
When are you making the move?
We are looking at the beginning of August, and all the time in between I have to spend as much time comforting my girlfriend and building as much trust as I can to comfort her while I'm gone. How's the smash in Virgina these days. Anyone know?

_WindeX_

Smash Apprentice
I really hope it all gets finished in one day. I haz plans for sunday afternoon, and I'd really rather not have to pull a clouderz and leave during the tournament due to parent johns.

On a completely different note, its 1:03 A.M., and I'm ridiculously freaking bored. Just watched pineapple express and slumdawg millionaire. Anyone wanna recommend a good movie??

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
Forgetting Sarah Marshall bro. And don't pull a Clouderz. And anyway, if it doesn't end on Sat, it'll be very near the end. Don't worry about it dude.

DFEAR

Smash Hero
I really hope it all gets finished in one day. I haz plans for sunday afternoon, and I'd really rather not have to pull a clouderz and leave during the tournament due to parent johns.

On a completely different note, its 1:03 A.M., and I'm ridiculously freaking bored. Just watched pineapple express and slumdawg millionaire. Anyone wanna recommend a good movie??
Hot Rod (with the lonely island guys)

nevershootme

Smash Master
ATTENTION

On Friday at 8pm, you can come to FIU South campus and pre-register for the tournaments you're participating. For the brawl players, I will be collecting the registration fees myself.

if you can't come on friday, I will be available in North Miami all day today if you want to arrange a meetup with me (I'm mostly gonna be around the Broward area). I will be at FIU South all day too (contact me in advance too)

Why you should register early? So you can avoid waiting in line on Saturday making huge delays before the tournament starts. YOU MUST CONFIRM AFTER PRE-REGISTERING ON SATURDAY

as it stands I'm confirming the pricing setup to be at

$5 door (universal)
$10 each tournament (Doubles and singles)

-If this isn't approved from the game room coordinator then the pricing will be:

$10 door
$10 each tournament

NO JOHNS ABOUT COMING LATE OR NOT PAYING

BRING SETUPS (LET ME KNOW 1ST) AND COMPONENT CABLES IF YOU CAN.

I CANNOT GIVE DISCOUNTS FOR SETUPS, THAT'S NOT UNDER MY CONTROL

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
We are looking at the beginning of August, and all the time in between I have to spend as much time comforting my girlfriend and building as much trust as I can to comfort her while I'm gone. How's the smash in Virgina these days. Anyone know?
lol bro

i hate to break it to you

but 2 years is a mad long time

and i assume both you and your girl are around senior in highschool age

2 years from now you're both gonna be a lot different, whether you know it or not

the chances of your relationship ending or being VERY unhealthy is as high as i am a ****

long distance blows the ****

i'm just trying to save you some time/thought/emotional BS and you should prolly just go into VA single and see what happens

in 2 years who knows what's gonna be going down

don't have to listen to me

have fun in VA/MD (it is a more competitive region than us)

don't meatride tooooooo hard loolol

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
People outside of the relationship should stfu and mind their own business because they are unaware of what the couple has been through.

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
lol okay then; good luck

just know that what you've been through is prolly not unique nor is it as bad as you may think

keep things in perspective and stay aware

don't have to listen to me

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
I will be at this and doing my best to make sure the tourny ends on saturday, seeing as i have to be in work sunday.... we'll see if i get to distracted by the con or not.

Top Bottom