• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Xyro's Samus: The Green Lesbian

koikaze

Smash Apprentice
Haha! When I saw "OMG," immediately thought, "Oh my gosh!" I wouldn't be able to make it. I've never gone to any tournaments, and I've never been out of state. *sigh* I also have work.

Don't you get time off at your work?

ADHD

Smash Hero
This whole thread is stupid.

Green lesbians don't have any positive effect anywhere, at least from my experience...

SK92

Smash Journeyman
1. I actually dislike Xyro.
2. You're an illiterate little boy. I like to make fun of illiterate little boys. They take everything so seriously.
3. Jealous of who you are, huh. ....I'm sorry, who are you?
4. "GTFU?" So is that some new, hip slang with which I'm unfamiliar, or are you still an illiterate little boy?
go to my youtube page and find out haha
www.youtube.com/sk92falco

illiterate little boy ur probably some grown *** man playing smash its for teens im 16 so i fit in it. But Xyro is good i just didn't like his opponents at all and how they made his combos easy. So don't bag on me "Lobelia Mk" you approached me first get off my back.

Quez256

Smash Journeyman
I said that for dramatic emphasis. Also, everything I say should be taken with a grain of salt, since my opinion is really just that, and opinions are subject to change.
Ah, well, that clears that up.

Too true that opinions are subject to change, as I had ditched Samus as my main when I picked up Brawl myself. So, I can partially see what you mean.

Pardon the double post -.-

Boolossus

Smash Ace
wow u must be Xyro's number one fan i was talking to Xyro not u wat loser makes fun of someone u don't even know for no reason. Or u must be Jealous of who i am so u decide to try to bring me down with useless words lol. GTFU.
Not possible. I'm Xyro's #1 fan. And some day I will get him to autograph my wiimote.
<3 you Xyro baby.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Im glad i have fans...LOLZ

Sk92 is flat out godly so if he miss-spells crap......his falco make sup for it.

I have no enemies here. Lobelia, i dont have any problems with you.

Crystanium

Smash Hero
I think someone is dissing on Rohins =P
Nah. I just think Sethlon is the best Falco player. I've yet to see how Rohins plays as Samus. I have a video or two in my Favorites at YouTube.

Right now, I am in the works of amping up my Samus to kick some serious butt! I'm trying to be creative. You know the Super Missile to Charge Shot attack? Well, I'm trying it a different way. Since the Super Missile shoots your opponent vertically, this allows you to do a short hop and fire the Charge Shot, since your opponent will be in the air. This, of course, has to do with higher percent.

I'm trying to perfect my ability to do a short hop Super Missile cancel. If I can hit Mario's head consistently and follow it up with another Super Missile, then I will get better. With a Homing Missile, Super Missile and Charge Shot, it is possible to raise your opponent's damage up to 40%. Your opponent will feel so overwhelmed by the on-coming projectiles that he'll either have to dodge really fast, shield and hope that his sheild doesn't break, or take one or all the hits.

Samus, I'm going to make you better!

Rohins

Smash Lord
NNID
Rohins
You haven't seen my style? I do Mantis style with a hint of Tiger.

I haven't played Sethlon though I heard he's pretty amazing at this game. I only commented on SK92 because I've seen him beast in person. Same goes for Tudor, dude's a monster. I teamed with him in Vegas dual Samus, most fun I've had playing this game.

-Environmentally Safe Samus

Crystanium

Smash Hero

I haven't played Sethlon though I heard he's pretty amazing at this game. I only commented on SK92 because I've seen him beast in person. Same goes for Tudor, dude's a monster. I teamed with him in Vegas dual Samus, most fun I've had playing this game.

Haha! "Mantis style with a hint of Tiger." That was funny, Rohins.

Tudor is indeed, a monster. Everyone calls him that, or a "beast." Hehe. Those are strange words to praise people with. :psycho:

SK92

Smash Journeyman

And i've seen tudor and Rohins in person and i played both of them and they are beasts.

Crystanium

Smash Hero
The funny thing is that the three names mentioned about who plays the best Samus were Tudor, Rohins and Xyro. If you don't believe me, go and check the stickied Weekly Character Discussion thread.

Top Bottom