• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

X's Fox

_X_

Smash Lord
Let's see if the walk can match all the talk... Okay, we all know it can't, but I'll show you a vid of a friendlie between a friend and I.

We're both pretty high placing in our scene, in the top 10 at least.

He may not look great in these vids but he stomps me half the time.

X (Fox) VS. IceK (Falco) On FD:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hDLdy18Dn9M

X (Fox) VS. IceK (Pit) On FD:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6GiKotwp-AQ

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
really solid...good work, man. You can kinda tell you guys play fairly often...reading each other quite well...

just really good work...

you ever play online at all? yeah, I know it's gay, but yeah...

chaos_Leader

Smash Lord
Nice,

both of you are letting a lot of things slide, but clearly not through lack of ability, but thats just since you play eachother a lot and can read eachother well. thats some good stuff going on in there, keep it up.

Edit: also watched the match against Pit, It was pretty good other than Pit killing himself once

§witch

Smash Lord
That guy didn't CG at all dude he definitely doesn't depend on it...
EDIT: Re-watched it, he was waiting for a grab forever.

_X_

Smash Lord
Thanks for the feedback guys. <3

He's a lot better than these vids might make him out btw.

really solid...good work, man. You can kinda tell you guys play fairly often...reading each other quite well...

just really good work...

you ever play online at all? yeah, I know it's gay, but yeah...
Well I live in Australia so the lag will be ... :dizzy:

_X_

Smash Lord
I would like to note if I showed you some of this other players' vids I wouldn't looks so hawt myself. These were the only vids I had saved on my wii and to be honest they are really one sided and not a really good representation of his skills...

Aside from that I really appreciate the feed back and will get some more vids up soon.

M@v

Subarashii!
Nice fox man, but My style is COMPLETELY different lol. Goes to show you how many different ways you can be good with a character. I'll have to get vids up sometime...somehow...

My only suggestion is fair more. Its such a great move. So many uses. But then again, it really doesnt fit into your style of play that well, but you did just fine.

kriatevPit

Smash Cadet
nice videos... i especially enjoyed teh ones that have nothing to do with smash >.< on youtube i browse when i get bored. but yea really solid play.!

usoppspell

Smash Rookie
Wow man! your fox is the ****!

Still, VERY old school Fox for my liking. I just got a recording card from Encore that gives me a hardware initialization failed bug so I can't use it, looks like I got shafted. I'll show you a vid with some of my very SHAD-centered playing style when I fix it. You just don't get hit, ever. Maybe it's not your cup of tea but you should definately implement those options into your playing style. From what I've seen with certain timing and reflexes and general talent, you would definately make a better Fox than me if I, how do they say?, show you my moves.

_X_

Smash Lord
Wow man! your fox is the ****!

Still, VERY old school Fox for my liking. I just got a recording card from Encore that gives me a hardware initialization failed bug so I can't use it, looks like I got shafted. I'll show you a vid with some of my very SHAD-centered playing style when I fix it. You just don't get hit, ever. Maybe it's not your cup of tea but you should definately implement those options into your playing style. From what I've seen with certain timing and reflexes and general talent, you would definately make a better Fox than me if I, how do they say?, show you my moves.
To be epicly honest, some of what I pulled of were extremely lucky. Speaking of your SHADing thing, I have been trying to use it, thanks to you. I'll show you what I can pull off when I do some more in-game testing.

You play a fast fox. Great mindgames as well.
Thanks man, my mind is full... of games >_>

But yeah guys, these vids I now consider old so I'll post some new ones up when I get some sweet clips happening.

V3RMILLION

Smash Apprentice
I really liked the combo on Pit's last life when he was at 30%. You drilled him, jab, forward throw and then chased him and drilled again into an uptilt. Really nice.

_X_

Smash Lord
It seems like you know how to handle the characters you played against very well, it was also interesting to watch.
Thanks a lot man, I really appreciate all the support. ... don't forget to criticize either guys, that's how I'll get better >_>

I'll be uploading moar vids soon, I'll make sure to bump the thread and update the first page.

Thanks again guys.

Top Bottom