• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

XIII.E.S.T.I.C.L.E. Melee Edition - Wallingford, CT - October 18th, 2008

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
Since there's two esticle threads going on (lol), I'll post it in both -

Darc, SOLAR, Boxman, Larx, and myself need housing for Saturday night. There is a possibility of 0-2 additional people coming along, currently looking into that. Any takers? Thanks much in advance!

EDIT: Zeb gots it!

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
MattDotZeb is actually already covering me (IMed me), thanks for the offer though mr trademark

th0rn

Smash Lord
I may need a teammate =o

All depends if my teammate ditches me for someone, or if someone goes and i ditch my teammate for that someone because i didnt know my teammate i asked to team actually said yes

Spife

Smash Master
I don't have a team mate! GOOOO Team Our Throbbing Corridor Has Started Curving!
Oh and I suck...at smash and teams and I main Link ^_^; I'll go fox though.

R3N0

Smash Lord
m i invited too omg >_< (to mogwai)

BY the way anyone interested in NY+NJ vs NE? CREW BATTLEZ?

my mm list is def going down.

Alukard

Smash Hero
NY+NJ would **** lol hands down ... look at the list of ny+nj and think about wat u said lol

Alukard

Smash Hero
do people have to pay venue fee even if they aren't going to play in any event ? ... because this is literally 19 minutes away from my gf's dorm and i wanna pick her up and b with her for the day ... let me kno asap plz =]

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
do people have to pay venue fee even if they aren't going to play in any event ? ... because this is literally 19 minutes away from my gf's dorm and i wanna pick her up and b with her for the day ... let me kno asap plz =]
as far as i remember the $10 entry fee applies to everyone who walks in the venue.
:\

Top Bottom