• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

XIII.E.S.T.I.C.L.E. Melee Edition - Wallingford, CT - October 18th, 2008

(*Jman*)

Smash Champion
he is then how is he still able to get to the finals with eggm LOL

u guys must be rusty to then

th0rn

Smash Lord
he is then how is he still able to get to the finals with eggm LOL

u guys must be rusty to then
no johns but yes. LOL i choked against him and missed a d-smash on his last stock game 3 and then lost the set ='(

First time EDIT: MAINE (SORRY NOT NEW ENGLAND MAH BAD KEVIN GEEZ )had played melee in awhile... first time KDJ played melee in like two years? LOL

R3N0

Smash Lord
This is dead a$$ my MM asking list updated.

Confirmed is...

Trademark : $1

Aesir : $5 ( If I feel like it )

Spife : $1

Spammerer : $1 Ironman

Mogwai : $1 Falco vs Sheik (I'm not gonna ban stages cause I don't ban vs TSA :-D) <3 Btw you should come up to me, I'm like mad shy. For real reals. I'm a board thug. harhar..

MattDotZeb : $1

Javi : $1

Spawn : $1 ( if you're willing to put your marth vs my sheik... its up to you. I feel like 100% confident in my sheik in any MM but I mean for the sake of non-sheik dittos I'm willing to use fox / marth.. we'll figure something out @ the tourny)

Banks : $1 (we'll just figure something out @ the tourny)

MikeMoney : $1

POF : $1

Coin Chaser : $1

Bino : $1

Skler : $1

Th0rn : $1

Just Sexed : $1

REQUESTS

Cort wanna mm? $1

Zoso - $1 mm is as far as i go lol. I don't like droppin 5's. If I win 5 MM maybe i'll consider it cause then I wouldn't be going negative :-p but yeah sure for $1 your marth vs my sheik.

Dazwa if you are going wanna mm? $1

KevinM wanna mm? $1

anyone else?

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
What the **** is this page about,

Rust johns can **** off, most of New England has been playing Melee since brawl's release. Get ***** stop johning.

Eggm

Smash Hero

Rust johns can **** off, most of New England has been playing Melee since brawl's release. Get ***** stop johning.
Best Post Ever. And if you guys really are that rusty good for me i'll just keep coming and taking that awesome green stuffs.

Banks

Smash Hero

i'm talking about the good players from maine. we hadnt played before the last mass madness at all actually. you can get ***** and stop johning if you want to tho.

when brawl came out people played that, when you don't play a game for a long time you aren't as good as before. I'm not even johning i did fine last time and placed above everyone who was PLAYING MELEE ALL DAY LOLOLOLSNALSDMNAS

no but really i said that to prejohn vs jman because thats my sole purpose when posting, to prejohn vs jman

th0rn

Smash Lord
im not that good XDDDDD
We believe you =D

EDIT: actually yeah, when i said New England.... i actually meant Maine. Northern Maine played brawl, while southern maine just quit LOL (johns johns johns) no johns =D

I know mass RI and CT still had melee fests, sleep overs, training days, and workouts.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
i'm talking about the good players from maine. we hadnt played before the last mass madness at all actually. you can get ***** and stop johning if you want to tho.

when brawl came out people played that, when you don't play a game for a long time you aren't as good as before. I'm not even johning i did fine last time and placed above everyone who was PLAYING MELEE ALL DAY LOLOLOLSNALSDMNAS

no but really i said that to prejohn vs jman because thats my sole purpose when posting, to prejohn vs jman
<333

I don't john. I just tell people my controller isn't the same and therefore I can't play x character well in tournament. If M2k can do it I can too.

Banks

Smash Hero
<333

I don't john. I just tell people my controller isn't the same and therefore I can't play x character well in tournament. If M2k can do it I can too.
yea i just tell everyone i'm a peach main so if i lose as sheik they didn't play me at my best, i only play PEACH:lick:

noodles - YEA DATS WHAT I DEW

R3N0

Smash Lord
OH THE HILARITY!!!!!!!!!!!! banks dunno why that sounds like vanz.. lol.

Roman.

Smash Champion
Actually it's all self explanatory. If his name was KingMewtwo then it would make sense that he uses Mewtwo. But in fact he is MewtwoKing and it just so happens Marth is a prince and used to be a pokemon trainer that one day did in fact catch a mewtwo and killed off all the rest.

Banks

Smash Hero
Actually it's all self explanatory. If his name was KingMewtwo then it would make sense that he uses Mewtwo. But in fact he is MewtwoKing and it just so happens Marth is a prince and used to be a pokemon trainer that one day did in fact catch a mewtwo and killed off all the rest.
i skipped that chapter in m2k's biography

Hax

Smash Champion
move the date! i would love to come but nov 1st would be better.

also, scar/darkrain you wanna team? lol if jesus is taken already.

Top Bottom