• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

X or Y? - PT Social

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Humble, I'm in Los Angeles for the summer, and typh's in Santa Clarita.

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
you people are so spoiled. i have to drive 3 hours to even get to a mediocre tournament.

Katakiri

LV 20
NNID
Katakiri
3DS FC
2492-5180-2983
Happy Birthday, Reflex! Your birthday's the day before mine! (How many May birthdays is this for the PT boards?)

I'm gonna hate having to play English Brawl at MLG. I prefer my Ivysaur to yell "CRASH!" when she uses Up-Smash instead of w/e english Ivysaur says. :/ (Don't get me started on Red's voice...)

CoonTail

Smash Lord
Happy birthday luis.....only 20 my friend ugh I feel even older now being 22 but keep up the PT **** sir your a god.

Nice to see a new face on the PT boards humble lol I like lurkers because the PT boards go dead for time periods and your forced to lurk.....so Im usually doing the same feel free to ask any questions man

CoonTail

Smash Lord
It looks like Ill have alot of money by august so if the PT community is done hating my oldish noob ways then maybe Ill make my way over to Cali by AUgust and come play you guys I heard cali is outstanding

Katakiri

LV 20
NNID
Katakiri
3DS FC
2492-5180-2983
18th birthday, High school graduation, new wii, and lots of money all in the same day. Today was too good!
All that's missing is a new car.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
I got Monster Hunter Tri, Super Mario Galaxy 2, the second Professor Layton game, a replacement (original style) DS, wireless headphones, and some blackout curtains.

I'm happy about my presents, but the day itself was pretty mediocre. Somehow, it was bad enough to negate all of my birthday festivities and turn it into a normal day.

I also went to Kismet's high school graduation, which was among the highlights of my day, hah.

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
that's like half of the PTs in May

nice swag luisito, good to see you got another DS

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Is it bad that I found my favorite Pokemon (Zangoose) in less than 5 seconds?

Venusaur Trainer

Smash Rookie
I found Charizard and Ivysaur, but I can't find this annoying turtle...

I found a Wartortle, does that count?

(btw, I've been lurking in this forum for some time now, and it really helped me improve my play. I just wanted to thank you.)

T-block

B2B TST
np venusaur trainer

i ****ing hate this picture

i found charizard and ivysaur
i found bulbasaur and charmander
i found wartortle and blastoise
no squirtle

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler