• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

X or Y? - PT Social

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
I'm thinking it's gonna be Water/Rock. I have a hunch that its shell is gonna become a key part of its body.

Also, Reflex mains WARIO now. :O

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
how would water/ghost be amazing? they don't cover each other's weaknesses and don't resist much...it'd be like drapion, except water > poison.

i could see grass/dragon happening, since gamefreak has an obsession with making all dragon types x4 weak to ice instead of just balancing the dragon type itself...

i'd like to see smugleaf become dark type too, just so it increases the chance that it stays ******

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
I'm thinking it's gonna be Water/Rock. I have a hunch that its shell is gonna become a key part of its body.

Also, Reflex mains WARIO now. :O
It's a co-main situation, like before, except I'm super-confident in my PT, so it's more about what feels right now. The symbol just signifies that I'm giving the character another chance (and it's working out really well).

I got hydrojabbing down in Practice Mode two days ago, but couldn't do it in tournament. I need to start drilling it in every day.

EDIT: I want Poison to be good against Water. That alone would make it reasonable to have a Poison-type move. STAB Poison could fight bulky Waters for once.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Hey now Steeler, don't mess with Drapion!

T-block, you think of some interesting things in the shower.

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
i like drapion as much as the next guy, it was one of my favorites when i first looked through the DP pokemon

but it's a fairly mediocre pokemon :[

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
usually my thoughts would only be of you, but they wandered to pokemon that day
That's why I love you, Mike. <3

Steeler said:
i like drapion as much as the next guy, it was one of my favorites when i first looked through the DP pokemon

but it's a fairly mediocre pokemon :[
That's why I lo...oh wait, never mind.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Zigsta, you seen the new Pokemon battle videos?

They mooove~!
You know I have, Espy!

I just love how the Pokemon move even when they're not attacking--looks like this is gonna makes battles even more exciting!

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
It'll give me something to look at whenever I do random battles.

That, and if Zoroark's Illusion is anything like I think it is based on the battle videos, then Zoroark is the ultimate mind game for intense battles.

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
i'd disguise zoroark as a fighting type like infernape and switch it into another dark type or a blissey or something, and build it to deal heavy damage to the counter they would use to battle the REAL infernape on your team

or disguise it as a popular lead and just start with it first and use it to really disrupt the opponent's strategy

it's too bad it's a dark type, it doesn't have many resistances that it can switch into (and thus disguise itself as a different type that also resists the attack)

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
The fact that you can actually fake a Pokemon alone isn't awesome enough for you?

What, you want another Garchomp or something?

typh

BRoomer
BRoomer
also i'm still extremely bitter about not ever being interviewed in the interview topic

Underload

Lazy
Nothing but cool people posting in this social thread, between Steeler, Reflex, T-block, typh, and Espy. I wish I played PT, so I had an excuse to post here.

[/stalking]

Kith

Smash Ace
Nothing but cool people posting in this social thread, between Steeler, Reflex, T-block, typh, and Espy. I wish I played PT, so I had an excuse to post here.

[/stalking]
Go ahead and post here Underload. No one's gonna chase you away lol.

P.S. Don't worry Zigsta, I think you're cool.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
P.S. Don't worry Zigsta, I think you're cool.
Thanks, Kith. <3

Also typh, it's funny you mentioned that, because I was already planning on surprising everyone by interviewing you next week, haha.

typh

BRoomer
BRoomer
dang i ruined the surprise with my narcissism D:

it wouldn't be the first thing ruined by it though

oh well

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
In just mere days from now, typh vs. Zigsta is happening.

Where the hype at?

typh

BRoomer
BRoomer
let's make it a bit more interesting

if i win i get your moderator position
if you win you get toby

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
who all is planning on going to columbus? all but one person from here has dropped out, and if enough people that i care about don't go, it's not worth it.

also zig v typh hype

Top Bottom