• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

X or Y? - PT Social

Bomber7

Smash Hero
Bomber you make me laugh ha! Good luck with that. Oversea long distance is pretty insane so props if it works... but a couple years? Seems kinda crazy. If you visit and leave with nothing you should kill yourself. I don't think I can get jealous though, you can try!

You should add me on facebook - Adam Matis
Oh trust me. I'm getting something amazing out of it. >:3

bowchickabowow.

CoonTail

Smash Lord
Squirtle's D-air is GDLK, I have always enjoyed it as a solid out of shield option to smack people to the edges of the stage

In other news I am going to the 100% Juice MK banned tourney in jersey this weekend, I have begun using my 3 characters in tourny but PT always sees the most play!! Wish me luck guys

And Good luck to you Myo you got this!!!

CoonTail

Smash Lord
Lol I was looking at that before also T, squirtle's U-smash is my favorite smash in the game mainly because it just looks amazing. Also because a squirtle smacking the ground causing two Geysers to emerge is awesome!!

Célja

There's no such thing as a nornal person
NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
Like dat Ivy's Up-Smash, that thing can kill at like 70% or something.

Bomber7

Smash Hero
I've re-added everyone here who is in the PT social group on facebook. Other than that, I dont know anyone else lol.

Célja

There's no such thing as a nornal person
NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
There's a PT Facebook group? Why wasn't I known of this? :c

Also here are my tourney results if anyone's interested in them:
I started my first match in pools as C.Falcon, went 1-2 and almost winning. The next 5 matches I went PT on them and ended up not doing too well in the results, but good in the actual battles. I could have won a couple of them if I played a bit smater, but alas I didn't. I didn't make it past pools, since the top 4 would go on, I made 5th. I won 2 sets with my Pokemon, both of them going 2-0 which made me proud. The funny thing was, just about everyone I fought mentioned how much they hate fighting my Squirtle. Especially when I chased someone off Battlefeild with dat F-air chain.

All my pokemon made me proud, even Ivysaur, which I figured would have caused me more grief/loss of stocks. Instead she got me a couple kills and surprised some faces with her regaining the edge tricks I've learned from these boards. Charizard did some good moves too, read a guy like a book and pulled off a nice combo. Squirtle, as I said before, noone liked fighting him since he always seemed to take a stock of if not set them up for Ivy. I just wish I could have advanced a bit farther, but I know one day I'll make it into that Pokemon League.

Bomber7

Smash Hero
All my pokemon made me proud, even Ivysaur, which I figured would have caused me more grief/loss of stocks. Instead she got me a couple kills and surprised some faces with her regaining the edge tricks I've learned from these boards.
^ THIS is what I've been talking about for all you Ivy-skeptics out there.

PS- sorry for double post.

Ingoro

Smash Ace
NNID
Ingoro
Should I try to make a group then? Btw, The Netherlands finally have a tournament again this weekend. Planning on going both Pokemon Trainer & Diddy Kong. I'll try to get some good footage to.

CoonTail

Smash Lord
Nice Ignoro I hope you do well!!! PT/Diddy seems to be the common primary and secondary amoungest our boards LOL.

I would love a PT group on FB though count me in!!

BTW guys I got new vids up of Will vs Me

CoonTail

Smash Lord
Ugh the story of the PTBR and this man why can't we have some more activity!!!

Can't ***** though would just like to see all of our options for discussion being used.

Top Bottom