• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

X or Y? - PT Social

Bomber7

Smash Hero
This is the Pokemon Trainer boards, what wrong with members randomly breaking out in pokemon battle?

P.S- Nidoqueen > Nidochump

Célja

There's no such thing as a nornal person
NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
...This is the greatest conversation I've ever seen on these boards. I <3 Pokemanz battles.

(Huge PokeNerd if you don't already know.)

CoonTail

Smash Lord
Lol bomber just stop ya K.O.'d your own pokemon by using substitute so she may still be present but that ***** is out cold. At least be creative and be like oops did I not mention I had 2 nidoqueen's (trollface.jpg)

Nidoking too good and haters gonna hate specially them random nidoqueen trainers that knock out there own pokes.

and lol at being embarrassed by a board, lol news flash guys its a forum it's already pretty nerd don't act like your not on a completely nerdy video game based website.

Bomber7

Smash Hero
Lol bomber just stop ya K.O.'d your own pokemon by using substitute so she may still be present but that ***** is out cold. At least be creative and be like oops did I not mention I had 2 nidoqueen's (trollface.jpg)

Nidoking too good and haters gonna hate specially them random nidoqueen trainers that knock out there own pokes.

and lol at being embarrassed by a board, lol news flash guys its a forum it's already pretty nerd don't act like your not on a completely nerdy video game based website.
you can't KO your own pokemon with substitute. It would tell you if you had enough HP or not.

Nidoqueen STILL > Nidoking

CoonTail

Smash Lord
Lol Bomber this is just silly now, I'm done pretend battling if this turns into the game of tag where no one admits they got tagged.

And for the last time Nidoking is 12908219037217 times better than her in EVERY aspect, but I respect how you will defend your love for that pokemon to the death.

You a gentleman sir, but I would not say a scholar

T-block

B2B TST
gl kith

it's game day for me today as well... i think i'm going all PT in singles

i played yesterday and i realized how incredibly good it is to n-air through a shielding opponent and pivot jabbing on landing is on characters without a stupid up-b option (marth, mk, bowser, etc.)

T-block

B2B TST
kay so i didn't do much PT in bracket... and i got ***** lol

took first in doubles with diddy though >_>

i did play quite a bit of PT throughout the day though...

i think squirtle would actually GO EVEN with marth if it weren't for the grab release. honestly x.x

Bomber7

Smash Hero
Here you go guys

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=319x8diZcCk

Just felt like making a little introduction video... enjoy!
Damn MaTA, you've been around bro. Did you ever consider spreading your seed since you've been to practically all corners of the country?

Edit for T-Block: Sorry to hear that bro. Better luck next time. I'm excited for Voodoo Smash III in two weeks. Though the more I think about it, the more I don't want to go Ike for the tournament. I really want to go PT. I might just use Ike in the first rounds and if I win I'll keep using him and if I don't, well I'll go to PT. Either way, Ike is just a character when I'm doing casuals with friends at my house. He's not tourny material at all, but I'm doing this for fun.

Myollnir

Smash Ace
Here you go guys

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=319x8diZcCk

Just felt like making a little introduction video... enjoy!
You said there is no point to start a new character, but I dropped MK for PT 3/4 monthes ago and my PT now rivals my MK :bee:
I just choosed to second PT because I really enjoyed playing him (and I still do) so I dropped MK (he ain't fun) and start playing PT. I improved my PT quite fast because I like to play him so I can play with him for hours :)
I'm thinking of maining him. I have a tournament next Sunday so I'll see if I'm good with it. Idk which character I'm going to play mainly at brackets (IC or PT), so I'll do a MM against some players. I have a MM against Leon (Marth >:3 )

Ingoro

Smash Ace
NNID
Ingoro
Myollnir, if you start maining him I'll start maining him to again. I've been maining PT for like forever but on my last tournament I played Diddy Kong to see how it would go but... I miss my Pt. That's why if you start maining him, I'll help you rep EU.

MaTA

Smash Ace
NNID
MatisElite
Bomber - the seed has been spread haha!

T-Block - may-ta is sorta how my last name sounds so that's how i pretty much pronounced it. Everyone says my last name wrong so there is no point I guess. I think I learned to like mah-ta better now ha.

Miles - thanks ;) and thats me at my worse no all dolled up, so to speak :p

Myo - I just feel I'm too busy to learn everything about a new character and his opponent. I would if I were in school again because I had a lot more people to play with. Now its just on the weekends. I have other characters I feel I'm pretty good with, I 2nd DK and kinda dabble in Ike.

Ingoro

Smash Ace
NNID
Ingoro
Mata should come to europe, everyone would say his name like it should be said.

Btw guys who's coming to apex 2012? I'm consdering GOING OMGMGMJSAKSDJSKEUROPEANPTTOAMERICA.

MaTA

Smash Ace
NNID
MatisElite
I teamed with a friend named tom before and our tag was Tom-Mata

maybe i'll come to europe next year Ingoro :p

I'd like to but I dont think I can make it though...We're getting really busy now till feb :(

CoonTail

Smash Lord
So I didn't do to hot in single but I actually placed for once in mid-tiers!!!

I got third and almost took a game off Will's dk with a 3 stock comeback by Zard. Vids will be up soon and LOL I even knocked Dabuz outta bracket.

I was always under the impression it was mah-Ta so I guess I was off lol.

Ignoro I'm going to apex so I really hope I see you there.

Lastly PT has been my main forever and I'm finally getting less free and placing better. The back half of this year I'm gonna start doing better and better I already see it.

:phone:

Bomber7

Smash Hero
Hmmm. Y'all should come down south and enter in Voodoo Smash. I run it every year with two of my friends, we always have a good time. I'd like to get it to become a big state tournament. It's not as big as our "LasT" tournaments but maybe a step below it.

T-block

B2B TST
Well guys, I'm quitting competitive Brawl, for real this time. It's been a good few years, but it's definitely time for me to move on to something else.

I'm still deciding how much of a role I want to play on the boards still... I'll definitely be sticking around online for a while longer, but we'll see ^^

Good luck to all the PT players. I love you guys <3

Bomber7

Smash Hero
Well guys, I'm quitting competitive Brawl, for real this time. It's been a good few years, but it's definitely time for me to move on to something else.

I'm still deciding how much of a role I want to play on the boards still... I'll definitely be sticking around online for a while longer, but we'll see ^^

Good luck to all the PT players. I love you guys <3
You can't just stop posting on the boards. We need Mr. T. You need to pitty us fools.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Mike got scared of my Bowser and ran to his Canadian washroom. <\3

:phone:

Top Bottom