• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

X or Y? - PT Social

Bestiarius

Smash Ace
Two PT's in doubles automatically go in SSS-tier. I didn't know it existed either. Turns out that the universe can only contain this awesomeness by creating a whole new tier accessible only to PT doubles partners.

Miles.

Smash Champion
It was dumb fun and good when AD and I did it.

And I just watched my MM with Havok I need to up load that.

I do stuff that makes me think I dont suck with PT.

Vermy

Smash Champion
Toby is making Vermy sad.

on another note, i had an idea after seeing Miles' "Mamoswine lvl. 100" title. And noticing 80% of us have premium now...

We should give each other titles similar, based on our personalities, similar to how Ganondorf boards put themselves into Tiers.
Eg. Miles should be Kangaskhan. He is gruff, old school (gen 1) and den mother to all PTs. ^.^

and then levels decided by our skill/knowledge. (determined by Toby and Miles as not to being biased)

Lvl.100 - Reflex, the PT Jesus and his Poké Trinity.
Lvl.70 - Pokemon Master
Lvl.50 - Good, with room to improve.
Lvl.30 - Only beaten a few gyms.
Lvl.15 - Just starting to learn the ropes
Lvl.5 - Just back from the Pokémon Lab with your starter

thoughts?

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
So Zigsta and Magik teamed in low tier doubles at Hobo.

how did that go?
We got 9th out of 15. We lost in the first round to Lee Martin and Hylian, who got 2nd, and Dv8ion and Phoenix Alpha, who got 5th.

Bestiarius

Smash Ace
I agree.

And if Miles and Toby suck, then I must be somewhere just behind Reflex in skill/rank on the PT boards.
Therefore, Miles and Toby don't suck.
Suck it.

Vermy

Smash Champion
^.^
Is it cos I get all 'cited like a puppy?? What level?? And when do I gets teh ph1r3 st0ne??

There's no pokemon like a wombat...sooo.... Toby is a dragonair/dragonite. Just makes sense to me. You had to be gen 1 though. =D

Toby.

Smash Master
I'm not sure about your level...probably about 20. This is because Growlithe reminds me of battles on the S.S Anne.

Why you are Growlithe:

"Extremely loyal, this Pokémon fiercely defends its Trainer and territory." - Bulbapedia

"A Pokémon with a friendly nature. However, it will bark fiercely at anything invading its territory."

=)

and no ph1r3 st0ne for you yet ;)

Vermy

Smash Champion
Beast, you are an Electabuzz. Again, just makes sounds right to me.

<3 Toby ^.^

I am always loyal to my Trainers. <3

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
out of curiosity what am I?
You're one of those annoying Rocket Grunts who has a party full of Voltorb and Electrode that just explode intruders' Pokemon. :p

On a side note, I have my HeartGold team all planned out. Get hyped!

Bomber7

Smash Hero
You're one of those annoying Rocket Grunts who has a party full of Voltorb and Electrode that just explode intruders' Pokemon. :p

On a side note, I have my HeartGold team all planned out. Get hyped!
But I'm the smartest grunt of them all. all my voltorbs and electrodes have the uber combo of screech + explosion, though if I want to brag, I'll do the GOD COMBO of screech+charge+explosion (even though I don't think charge would add to explosions power)

Bestiarius

Smash Ace
Beast, you are an Electabuzz. Again, just makes sounds right to me.

<3 Toby ^.^

I am always loyal to my Trainers. <3
Actually, I really like Electabuzzes, but I really like their evolved form, Electivire. I haven't kept up with the more recent Pokemon stuff, but according to its trophy on Brawl, it can't get hurt by electric attacks. Instead, they increase his speed. Plus, he has the strongest physical moves of any electric-type pokemon. Totally BAMF. Can I be an Electivire? Pleeease?

What level would I be?

Vermy

Smash Champion
Actually, I really like Electabuzzes, but I really like their evolved form, Electivire. I haven't kept up with the more recent Pokemon stuff, but according to its trophy on Brawl, it can't get hurt by electric attacks. Instead, they increase his speed. Plus, he has the strongest physical moves of any electric-type pokemon. Totally BAMF. Can I be an Electivire? Pleeease?

What level would I be?
Electivire is amazing. Versatile moveset, and....ah screw it. Here, see for yourself why hes Overused:

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Electivire_(Pokémon)

You still have "evolving" to do =3
Much like myself. But once Toby comes down for our big National tourney next month we'll do some level grinding.
Toby used the fire stone!
What? Vermy is evolving!
*insert evolution music*
Vermy evolved into Arcanine!

^.^

Bestiarius

Smash Ace
OK, whatever, but I still want to be an Electivire, especially after reading that article in bulbapedia you told me to go to that tells about what a bamf he is. How do I evolve? You can steal fire stones and stuff, but I can't pull a fast one like that on Toby. He'll pape me!

Vermy

Smash Champion
steal from Toby????
never!
i shall earn the fire stone.
To evolve Electabuzz to Electivire, you need to trade whilst he's holding the item "electerizer". Soooo...you need to...train under another trainer. =] Get a mentor like my Toby <3

in all seriousness, it helps to have someone on IM to talk to when struggling in certain MUs and ATs, etc.

Top Bottom