• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

www.reozeotournaments.weebly.com

ReoZeo

Smash Journeyman
Well a november tournament is in progress, which is why I'm posting the sign up sheet for the December/January one. So I'll sign you up :)

ReoZeo

Smash Journeyman
haha well it always works out buddy, this will be our third tournament (the January one). So far the first two have been successful and fun! =D Just make sure you don't forget about the tournament :p

ReoZeo

Smash Journeyman
You're welcome to play your match anytime, as long as you play TheBlackLink before he plays his next opponent.

Riku00

Smash Ace
I just joined this group and I'd really like to participate in this tournament. But I'm still a little confused as to how to sign up.
Just post right here and say you want to join. and be here when the tournament starts!
youll have to check this thread daily to see if anything has changed. Good luck.

8Bitman

Smash Master
Hey ReoZeo:] can you sign me up for the tourney?:] and when does it start? i didnt see an exact date:/:)

Khaos

Smash Apprentice
SB name :Khaos
Brawl tag :Khaos
Friend code :0473-7365-8535
Aim or msn / pm :corchox@msn.com

sign me up

Top Bottom