• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

www.reozeotournaments.weebly.com

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Bad news, I'm having a really difficult time getting my wifi working again. Not only did the new firewall prevent me from re-installing my wifi, but now my computer won't even work properly. Its slow as hell now, I wonder if it actually got a virus somehow. Stupid firewall. If it did get a virus then I might actually need a new computer because of some complications that I'm too lazy to type out.
So basically I might be without wifi forever, which is why I'm going to every tourney I signed up for and explaining my situation.

I'm not sure if I want to drop out of the tourneys just yet because there might still be a chance for me to get my computer fixed, somehow.

Btw I'm just copying and pasting this same paragraph in every tourney thread because I'm smart (or lazy)

Barge

All I want is a custom title
Mewtwo is angered with Reo for rejecting his awesomeness.

-mewtwo upthrow-

ReoZeo

Smash Journeyman
What was your guys preference of Mewtwo in Melee? I personally thinked he was a middle tiered character, only good for his throws =D

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Mewtwo is the best

EDIT: :mewtwo:

ReoZeo

Smash Journeyman
Hey hey, you're still in the tournament. Why don't you get your loser's bracket match done quicker than hmm??? O_O I predict you probably gonna get finalist, not champion though :p

ReoZeo

Smash Journeyman
haha its ok, it's only one person :p I'll update when more peeps come :p
Well anywayz Shadow, since you're like top 11, maybe gonna be higher, you'll mostly likely be a seated player. And if all the spots aren't filled up, you have a chance of getting a bye the first round :p
Lucky you! =D

Eclipxe

Smash Rookie
I'll join, first tourney though. Don't know how this works much, but I'll give it a go.

~Pink Fresh~

Smash Master
yooooooooooo
i'm in this
i find it amazing how i signed up for the november tourney on like october 1st lol
i should make finals
just gotta beat CJ ;)

Top Bottom