• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

www.reozeotournaments.weebly.com

Knubs.

ナブ Paquito.
Hey contact me for your match with Ikenator aka my bro.
He watches to much to go on to the cpu while I hog it all day ;p lulz.

SonicX580

Smash Lord
Actually Shadowfirex100 ReoZeo was in WI-FI and who is my next opponent or is everyone still playing at round 1?

ReoZeo

Smash Journeyman
Haha yep ownnage, you gonna understand how hard it is to manage a ranking system and arrangement of matches with 64 people T_T

Knubs.

ナブ Paquito.
Well the rankings weren't necessary... therefore you my friend put too much stress on yourself :p

ReoZeo

Smash Journeyman
Well yeah it would be easier for me to take the rankings off, but I'm sure most people wouldn't like that would they -_-

ReoZeo

Smash Journeyman
yeah I know, like I'm enjoying the ranking system too. it's because it motivates people to play in more tournaments and creates this competitve environment for a higher spot :)

ReoZeo

Smash Journeyman
Glad ya like it, it always takes me a lot of time and effort to organize everything, website, draw, points, and keeping track of all 64 competitors haha

ReoZeo

Smash Journeyman
Alright raydude, Imma need to invite you to the Pro Brawl Tourney(s) group first before you can enter the tournament.

Top Bottom