• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WWU SMASH club presents - THE DAN 2!!! (BELLINGHAM, WA) Jan. 12th-13th

Darkmusician

Smash Master
nice sig, teddy.
And congrats to your sig for winning best sig award. ^_O>

I thought at first that Teddy's sig was peach, (and I was like man that is one sexy peach pic) but then I found out it was a new char Rosalina from Mario Galaxy. Really makes me want to play the game. Rosalina for brawl??? mmmmm

Jem.

Smash Master
I'd rather watch the Seahawks game then play a game I don't have a desire to play, I don't see how that is a john. No point in torturing myself. I probably wouldnt even go if it wasnt for me teaming with kyle, so I'm atleast doing doubles.

Jem.

Smash Master
Yeah, it's official, Seahawks game is 1:30 PM Saturday, so don't expect me to show up.
If for some reason OOSers that actually respect me read this and want friendlies, play me sunday.

Chip.

you know what to do
Indeed they should . . .
Deva would be pretty sad to not play with Germ at all.

Okay, so, is the ea Wa car (with me, Deva, Brdy, Ash + his girlfriend) going to get housing from shane and ammon? I'm a bit confused at the moment, but if that's the case, then it works for me.

EDIT- Dan!? What happened to your post count?! We used to be post count rivals!!

Zoap and norcal are 90% going to some socal ****.

Somebody stop them >_>
Pretty sure Im not even going if they dont

EDIT - whhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaat the fuuuuuuuuuuck
bobby wake up i need your password for crunchyroll T_T
it randomly stopped letting me watch without your account :OOo

EDIT 2 - nevermind i made one lol.

EDIT 3 - Watched all of them. amazing. good night ^^

Ademisk

Smash Champion
If I'm housing the other EA WA car, I need some clarification, or it's not gonna happen. I'm cool housing just the Chip/Deva car, at least they're responding to posts and crap.

Darkmusician

Smash Master
Omg now Cali is flaking. What the heck man. I was so excited to play DBR etc.

What do you mean Otto by you're not going if they don't? T_T

And omg I need to get like premium membership or somehow become a mod. I want custom avatars!!!

Tama chan KAWAII!!! I'm glad you liked it Otto.

Zoap

Smash Master
DBR has insuffient funds, Dad won't allow me to drive that far because of weather and I have school Tuesday. All of which adds up to no Norcal going to DAN II

Blunted_object10

Smash Master
hey DAN u need things like Power Bars? Extension Cables? Video Recording stuff? TV's? Wiis/GC's? etc.

Shall I or whoever make a List of stuff people are bringing to the tournament assuming u need all that stuff..?

Darkmusician

Smash Master
I will be bringing a power bar, extension cable, either a game cube or a wii, game copy, memory card, and mini tv. Not bad for OOS eh? lolz
Plus all of my recording equipment.

Please let it be Weds already!!! I'm soooo excited!!!

Peach Masta

Smash Lord
All right confirm Me, Sheik Slammer, Juce, JoshisRad, JoshisKefka Dirthead, T!MMY, and T0MMY. There will be more of OR probably coming, but that is our list of confirmed people.

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
LOL, Kiwii if your actually serious... xD

Dan: What Tony said. But add my friend Mark to that list.

also, I need someone to pick me up from the greyhound station in B-ham. I'm thinking the night of the 11th, I'd arrive sometime in the late afternoon / evening. Who is able to do this?
I'm looking in your direction Mark(s). >.>

DIBS on a couch spot @ Dans place. No arguments plzkthx.

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
Darkmusician: THANKS SO MUCH I LOVE MY NEW SIGGY ^_^. I'm just too retarted with computers to apply it correctly. When I figure it out... oh boy! :D THANKYOU THANKYOU THANKYOU :D:D:D

FluxWolf

Smash Lord
i like how between the time i bought my ticket and now, everyone decided not to go. how many ppl are even going to be at this now LOL..? :ohwell:

Jumpfreak

Smash Lord
Sorry FluxWolf, but the fact of the matter is that most people are flakes.

Easy to SAY you'll do something... xD

But, rest assured the tourney will still be good.

We've got almost all of WA, a lot of B.C., OR, and college people.

Top Bottom