• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WWU SMASH club presents - THE DAN 2!!! (BELLINGHAM, WA) Jan. 12th-13th

FluxWolf

Smash Lord
Shane don't feel like you have to house everyone, if Ea WA cant find something then thats their problem, no offense >___>... But seriously guys Shane is housing way too many people the way it is and there aren't even going to be that many set ups soooo quit trying to get in on his crib get a hotel or something LOL.

kiwiii

Smash Lord
OOOOOOOMMMMMGGGGGGG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
im gonna be in WA in 5 days!!!
:D
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D: HOLY CRAPPP :D yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyuhhhz!!! <333
omgahhh im so rusty but i dont even care. nate, shane, and otto will get me back into good shape after like, 2-3 hours lol amiriiite

too excited
bah
i miss playing ><

FluxWolf

Smash Lord
LOL janet :p... ur gonna **** me i bet, stupid shiek XDD. still youre gonna give me a lot of practice though k! and ill do fox dittos with you too hahaha.

kiwiii

Smash Lord
lol i hate spacies
but otto will give me spacies love :D
mucho practice
cant wait @_______@!!!!!

Eggz

Smash Hero
>____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________>

i dont even know like half the people im housing. LOL whatever.

Eggz

Smash Hero
omgahhh im so rusty but i dont even care. nate, shane, and otto will get me back into good shape after like, 2-3 hours lol amiriiite
Forced innuendo commence.

Seriously though, its gonna be pretty funz. Can't wait for people to start getting to my house O_o

Jem.

Smash Master
It's not even our job to house people. We just want to play in the tournament and stuff. Maybe Jamie's decision is self-karma since we had that awesome car sleep before SCC >_<

kiwiii

Smash Lord
eric, zelgadis, falcomist, few DBR people are going .. i think? better to ask them yourself i guess. and eric's flying.
i like how norcal never posts in this thread. they so badass!

FluxWolf

Smash Lord
LOL well according to trebor him and germ are going for sure and bob$ might go but is being emo about smash apparently. theres my 2 cents LOL.

Eggz

Smash Hero
People who need housing atm.

Norcal Group 1 - Falcomist, Germ, Zelgadis, Zoap, Sidefx, Bob$
Showing up ?
Housing with Shane

Norcal Group 2 - Cubaisdeath
Showing up like monday
Housing with Shane

Oregon group 1 - bart, jesse, lucius, joshisrad, ronin
Showing up Friday
Housing with Ammon

Oregon group 2 - Timmy, Tommy, ?, ?, ?
Showing up friday?
Housing with ?

Eastern Washington group 1 - Deva, Chip, red, ?, ?
Showing up friday
Housing with ?

Hawaii group 1 - Darkmusician
Showing up like wednesday or thursday (can you post your flight info again?)
Housing with Shane

Minnesota group 1 - Fluxwolf, Chexr, Aaronsmashguy )can you post your flight info again?)
Showing up like wednesday
Housing with Shane

People housing with me
Fluxwolf
Chexr
Aaronsmashguy
Zelgadis
Germ
Bob$
Zoap
Sidefx
Falcomist
Cubaisdeath
Darkmusician
im full.

I think we should have a smashfest in a more northern place the night before the tournament, that way everyone who needs rides is localized, to make it easier for teddy, dan, and mark. Jamie say wut?

I can cover one of these groups, and Ammon can cover another. I'd like to house NorCal, since I told them I could way early, and apparently I told Oregon I'd house them, so Ammon will take care of them.

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
I want the best Ganon in Cali to be at this tournament so I can **** him. :)

EDIT: Yo DarkMusician, you don't hapen to have my siggy done yet by any chance...? >.>

GERM: $5-$20 Link vs Ganon MM. For pride son.

TrueJamo

Smash Apprentice
i can house some. whoever, lawl. shane knows more details about my housing than i do. but yea, i got ya guys covered. i live farther north than most. and right off the freeway.

Darkmusician

Smash Master
Hey Shane, did Kosmos from OK ask you for housing? I think he was on a previous list but I don't see his name anymore. Thanks again for housing me. I owe you big time.

Sorry for the delay NoobKing. I was on a week trip for the Sugar Bowl. I promise I'll at least have a rough draft done by tomorrow night. Thanks. Still kinda jet lagged and stuff.

Edit: Here is my flight info again.

I leave Hawaii 2:45pm (HI time) and I arrive in Seattle 10:20pm (WA time) Jan 09 WEDNESDAY

My flight leaves for Hawaii at 8:05 am (WA time) MONDAY Jan 14th

I will be flying Hawaiian Airlines and my flight number is HA22.

Oh yeah Blunted Object, Zhu already told me that he's not going. =(

Top Bottom