• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WWU SMASH club presents - THE DAN 2!!! (BELLINGHAM, WA) Jan. 12th-13th

Luigi Ka-master

Smash Lord
i cant wait to be bored out of my mind watching a 7 minute dumb match on dreamland lol
T_T, but...but...i've got the..spaced down airs n f-airs and f-tilts, and mangos got the...spaced..*insert any jigglypuff move here* and we both got the good DI..it's gonna be so intense and fast-paced, don't blink or you'll..miss one of us recovering for like half an hour or somethin'.

kiwiii

Smash Lord
I'LL HOUSE PEOPLE oh wait

dayum kiwi is back on swf to strike fear in people's hearts :cool:

MANGO YOU BETTER GOOOO .. i gave up on gimpy.. :(.... ;_;

Darkmusician

Smash Master
I have room for like 4 setups MAX. So i definitely need someone to take Eastern WA, and maybe a couple of others. Dark Musician and the Minnesota guys asked me for housing first, so they will for sure be staying with me. But if anyone can take either norcal, or Eastern WA for a day or 2, that would be ****.

Teddy, tryin to step it up?
Thank you so much man.

Kamaji

Smash Ace
I'll see if my friends and I can stay at Peaches' house for the tourney... He lives like across the street, so that would work quite well.

EDIT: Yeah, I just called him and that should be ok, so dont worry about housing for my group. (Note: My car doesnt contain deva, chip, etc... just a couple of my freinds that arent on the boards)

Eggz

Smash Hero
Kamaji, who all was coming with you?

Alright, the tourney is nearing (1 month >_>), and we haven't really discussed important things.

Otto/Nate are housing Janet.

Dan is housing canadians.

I am housing...
Zoap
Germ
Zelgadis
CubaIsDeath
DarkMusician
Kos-Mos
Chip
Deva
probably liek 3 other eastern WA guys
Kyle
Aaron
Chexr
Anyone I'm missing?

Basically, I'm gonna need some help with rides. If no one else is gonna house these people, then I have to, but I can't get them ALL rides, what with me being in diapers still. I need as much help as possible, or else you guys are gonna have to put some of them in your house. If someone else could house Eastern Washington as a start, that would help a lot. Jamie?

The night before the tournament, everyone should come to my house. Bring your largest car, so we can do rides easily n stuff. If not all of us can fit in smashers cars alone, my dad or sister will probably be down to drive a car of 4 to bellingham.

edit: I have room for like 4 setups MAX. So i definitely need someone to take Eastern WA, and maybe a couple of others. Dark Musician and the Minnesota guys asked me for housing first, so they will for sure be staying with me. But if anyone can take either norcal, or Eastern WA for a day or 2, that would be ****.

Teddy, tryin to step it up?

artifice

Smash Ace
Just to elaborate, Eastern WA, is taking two cars, near full. 1 car is staying with peaches, thats nick's car. (which I am in yes nick?)

the other car, is deva chip, ashten, .. maybe sly. ..

They will have to post on here to know for sure. there wont be room for them at peaches, it realy is a 1 room apt.

Jem.

Smash Master
I'll ask Jamie if he can house Eastern Washington Shane.

I wanna get some playtime in at your house though, but since you have a lot of OOSers will stay at Jamie's or get him to pick me up from my house (Since you dont get to play OOS very much and you can play me whenever)

Just to elaborate, Eastern WA, is taking two cars, near full. 1 car is staying with peaches, thats nick's car. (which I am in yes nick?)

the other car, is deva chip, ashten, .. maybe sly. ..

They will have to post on here to know for sure. there wont be room for them at peaches, it realy is a 1 room apt.
bring red. i dont even care, bring him. no johns

Eggz

Smash Hero
Alright. I'm going to house...

DarkMusician
Kos-Mos
Zelgadis
Germ
SideFX
Zoap
Bob$
Falcomist
CubaIsDeath
Kyle
Chexr
AaronSmashGuy
PC Chris and Banks (if they come)

12 (14 if PC and Banks come) people is all I'm going to house. Anyone else needs to talk to someone else.

Just to point out, no drinking/drug use at my house. I'm 17 and live with my dad and 2 sisters. Sleeping spaces will be crammed, but tolerable. I suggest people bring their own bedding and shiet. 2 people can fit on my bed without being forced into homosexual posistions, 3 can be crammed. like 5 or 6 can fit on my floor in my room. 3 can fit in the small gaming room that is in my kitchen (4 if 2 people share the couch), and like 3 can fit in my dad's reading room.

I live an hour northeast of seattle, so we might find a way to go down there for sightseeing and **** later.

There will be 3 setups, unless we have to bust out 4, then I'll figure that out.

Theres a chance we might all go to Jamo's house, what with it being bigger.

Luigi Ka-master

Smash Lord
what about the kitchen shane? deva showed through example that it's good n' stuff lol. so that's like...3 more people. 2 on the kitchen floor, and one in the...sink? <_<

kiwiii

Smash Lord
so where are nate, otto, and i sleeping before/during/after the dan? are we gonna drive back and forth? just wondering x_x wow im gonna be in WA in 3 weeks dayum

Top Bottom