• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WWU SMASH club presents - THE DAN 2!!! (BELLINGHAM, WA) Jan. 12th-13th

I'm pretty sure the funniest part about that old guy in the santa hat, was how we laughed really hard at him for a few minutes after he said it XD

Eggz

Smash Hero
lolz @ me telling people to be online at 7:30 then sleeping through then until like right after janet goes to sleep.

get ***** son

FluxWolf

Smash Lord
LOL yeah dude wtf you have done that to me a few times too. *** hole. And like that one time that u forced me to stay up till 2am on a school night to watch that combo video of yours.... goddammit LOL.

FluxWolf

Smash Lord
LOL yeah dude wtf you have done that to me a few times too. *** hole. And like that one time that u forced me to stay up till 2am on a school night to watch that combo video of yours.... goddammit LOL.

kiwiii

Smash Lord
can we chatroom tonight? :3 PLEASEEEEEE lol
we'll do it on msn since canadians are noobs
unless more people aim than msn
i dont care if you dont wanna do it >:[ IT'S HAPPENING!!!! :]

cubaisdeath

Smash Lord
the custom emotes are cool..but I don't like the layout of msn. especially the layout on Xbox live...its horrid

FluxWolf

Smash Lord
I like AIM a little better, I like how you can change your name in MSN though, thats pretty cool. But basically all you do is talk to people anyways so who cares which one you use just use AIM for the chat room cause like everyone has it!

Randall00

Propitious Plumber
Slippi.gg
RJM#615
Mirabilis + Mozilla = A Macintosh-free Internet Utopia...

The truth is, ICQ was, has and always will be the best instant messaging suite but it has been tragically and shamefully put to death by AOL's attempted monopoly of the U.S. internet service provider market and Microsoft's successful monopoly of pre-packaged IM software being installed on your system before you even take it out of the box.

People are far too lazy to find out what's actually the best and take the time to download it--we're seeing a simillar phenomenon with FireFox developing an underground cult following, only to be shamelessly copied by Internet Explorer 7 and then sold pre-loaded on PCs around the world under Microsoft's name. We can still save this one! Join the Mozilla Rebellion and delete Internet Explorer from your machine people! Run with the little guy! Create some change!

We can still win this battle, but the fight for instant messaging superiority was sadly lost years ago...

"Uh oh!"

kiwiii

Smash Lord
yeah i used to use ICQ a long time ago but no one really uses it, soooo f that lol

firefox > IE by far though
not digging the mass amounts of spyware attached to internet explorer, thaaaanks <3

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
msn >>>>>>>>>>> aim
QFT

I don't have time for discussions of melee tonite. I got two finals tomorrow morning x_x. Lets make it on the weekend =D! Yay for teh weekendz

Also, I'm dissapointed with the lack of interest involving the hotel idea v_v. We can't drink anywhere else besides outside people >.>.

Green plant FTW. EC could never understand :/

kiwiii

Smash Lord
fluxwolf isn't east coast haha. and most EC smashers blaze hella. lol @_@

iono, if the hotel room's not too expensive, i guess it'd be cool. it'd be cramped though, is there no other option if we wanna hang out after the tournament/between saturday and sunday?

:< .....

cubaisdeath

Smash Lord
fluxwolf isn't east coast haha. and most EC smashers blaze hella. lol @_@

iono, if the hotel room's not too expensive, i guess it'd be cool. it'd be cramped though, is there no other option if we wanna hang out after the tournament/between saturday and sunday?

:< .....
if you split 1 room with like 5/6 people it won't be too bad, and it will still be affordable

MaNg0

Smash Hero
Gimpy u got this

!!!! if u dont go ill be forced 2 go on a plane alone

which i doubt my mom will let me lol

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Hey Mango, if you pay for my ticket, I'll go on the same plane as you.

I'll even team with you, how about that?

Jem.

Smash Master
Kyle - Minnesota will go to Seattle for the first playoff game. If you win, you go on to Dallas and we're eliminated. If we win, you're eliminated and we go to Lambeau.

Since football is ****ing ********, and you guys are the only ones really talking abut it, talk on aim, or get warned. This thread has suffered enough.

Top Bottom