• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WWU SMASH club presents - THE DAN 2!!! (BELLINGHAM, WA) Jan. 12th-13th

kiwiii

Smash Lord
you're a ****ing idiot lmao wow
"seriously."

you know you're a ****** when people need to explain to you what's right and wrong. go back to ****ing pre-school and learn some manners.

Sanji

Smash Apprentice
haha yea man i miss the old days! ill kick it with u when brawl comes out..

anyways yea man i guess its just the way you said it. what kinda person WOULDNt be mad after hearin that? haha... iono dude everyones got their own opinions but in my opinion it was just too forward! get wat im sayin? any girl would get upset after hearin that. if i was a girl id b hella pissed if someone said that to me too. its just not the way to treat / talk to/ about a lady.

Jem.

Smash Master
Learn to take a joke, take your own advice.
I'm glad there are cool girls right now who you can joke around with and call them a ***** and they know you're joking. Guess it helps when you know the person lol not that I ever want to get to know you in anyway.

Silly yeah that would be tight. Can't wait to get brawl >=]

I miss the old skypal days + crew and spar, feck.

kiwiii

Smash Lord
wow, you would call someone a ***** when you don't even know them?

are you an idiot? that's something only friends can do to each other.
LMAO
i can't believe i'm actually explaining this to you
no wonder you're a high school dropout. pretty sure the minimum requirement to graduate high school in america is a pencil, paper, and common sense.

Sanji

Smash Apprentice
haha... alot of people in america dont have common sense, kiwiii :p.

no but seirously cmon why ruin the thread with 5 pages of arguing back and forth? jus settle it on aim or somethin or ill do it for u guys lol

Jem.

Smash Master
I could have easily graduated, LOL. Getting 250k+ sounds a lot more fun though when I get sponsored, ya?

What do you do that is so ****ing worldly impressive, Kiwi?

And I call you a ***** cause I don't like you, you're talking ****, and got mad over something that was a ****ing joke. DONT EVER SAY YOU'LL **** ME WHEN YOU DONT KNOW ME, GOD ****!

Have fun wanting to drink with 15 and 16 year olds of combo status + nate. LOL!

kiwiii

Smash Lord
k sliq wannabe
thx

and sanji LOL thanks for the offer. i'm not taking any of this seriously/personally. it's just a scrubby form of entertainment until ppl are ready to go get food :3 clearly im bored x_x

jem, don't hurt yourself
being #9348 in halo 3 isn't that "worldly impressive," last time i checked >_>

wow dont involve otto or nate into this, you douche bag. i'm not even mad
don't get upset because you have no friends except for your make-out friend who looks all manly and **** LOL

Sanji

Smash Apprentice
haha yea understandable. but man u two are really not solving anything and it seems that jem is getting pretty frustrated, so at least one of you is taking it personally. i mean cmon theres gotta be more ways u can find to entertain urself other than this! if u cant think of any ill even throw in some ideas haha

ZoSo

Smash Champion
LOL hi zoso >_>

*tries to raise post count.* 2K by pound3 x___x i got this
I recommend the CT player finder.

Just post there a few hundred times per day and you'll have a mighty e-penis in no time.

Seriously though, there really isn't one good reason why you two can't just get along. Please stop fighting? ;_;

Jem.

Smash Master
Lol, except she is more attractive than you are Kiwiii?
I'd do fluxwolf before your gross ****.

And umm, I'm a lot better than that. I play with the best of the best. I hear you're not even that good at smash. If you and Shane beat Kyle and I, it will be cause of Shane doing all the work, not you.

kiwiii

Smash Lord
yeah. like drinking more vodka. yayyyyyyyuhhhz
jem lighten up. stop being an idiot and people will actually like you ^_^ stop pre-johnning. OMG SHANE DID ALL THE WORK, WE SHOULDA WON WAHHHH don't suck and you'll beat us, moron

i mean, i think if we took a poll on who's more attractive, your "girlfriend" (who claims you're not her boyfriend LMAO fcking owned) or a beaver, the beaver would win

and zoso >_> i'm not really CT LMAO so i cant =(. cort's actually the one who suggested i should try to hit 2k by pound3 LOL easy for him to say, he posts like 100x in that thread a day ;_; *jealous*

ZoSo

Smash Champion
It really doesn't matter where you're from.

And yes, Cort's e-genitalia is surely a thing of wonder.

Jem.

Smash Master
I never said she is my girlfriend.
She is a girl who is my friend and we kissed and stuff at the tournament, yeah?
We both like each other.

She is hotter than you. She is so pretty.

kiwiii

Smash Lord
It really doesn't matter where you're from.

And yes, Cort's e-genitalia is surely a thing of wonder.
really? iono. i thought it'd be awkward if i ever posted there until cort wanted me to respond to something >_>; ..... LOL@e-genitalia =P

sanji, there's a triweekly in richmond tomorrow, so we're having a small smashfest right now :3 still waiting to go get foooood :3 *fat.*

FluxWolf

Smash Lord
Why in the hell am I hearing like maaaaad construction right outside my **** house at 2:30 in the morning seriously who does that? Also I'm pro at saying random things ALL the time LOL.

^ Thats my girl right there.

kiwiii

Smash Lord

vs

HMMMM

and honestly if u ever called me attractive in any way, i'd want to vomit in my mouth by this point, so thank you for sparing me @_@

Aarosmashguy

Smash Ace
fluxwolf - i'll take some cookies! yummmm

silentwolf - MM$? 10$ isn't that much and you will probably win lol... I already have like 5 MM with eggz.

kiwii - your right, there isn't really anything to talk about besides IMA MM THIS DUDE YEAHZZ. Marths down tilt is ****** annoying XD.

trashtalking is very entertaining to read =D.

ZoSo

Smash Champion
GEE JANET UR SO SHORT ADN ASIAN HOW U REACH KEYBOARD? LOLOL

Check your PM box, dummy.

Sanji

Smash Apprentice
no matter if the girls ugly or hot all ladies should be respected.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
This thread is greatly amusing.

Jem is so **** cocky.

shogun

Smash Journeyman
I'm posting in this thread like a stealth bomber yo.

Why are you ham & swiss *** ****** all superficial and stuff.

Jem.

Smash Master
JTB, you think I'm cocky cause you said you'd **** some guys **** @ Halo, and I said I'd **** yours.

How about instead of people saying Kiwi's hot, you actually try and get with her or something? I'm sure with all your big *****, you can get her to live in West Coast or something.

LOL, Nikki > you no contestplzkthx. Smashers will just choose you cause they get hard over a girl playing a game.

kiwiii

Smash Lord
shogun is amazing.
his pichu is a beast.

jem ur girl looks like a man, get over it LOL

Jem.

Smash Master
What's with that hidious myspace default by the way? You look ****ing confused and really bad for the record.

Almost enough to not view Shane's profile if it wasnt for his **** song, **** I wish you werent on that ****.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
JTB, you think I'm cocky cause you said you'd **** some guys **** @ Halo, and I said I'd **** yours.
You obviously don't know anything about Socal trash talk, so calm down.

Jem.

Smash Master
Atleast I'm generating OOS attention for Dan 2 for everyone supporting Kiwi for being a girl anstuff and for everyone thinking im a ***, lol.

Go Dan 2.

kiwiii

Smash Lord
What's with that hidious myspace default by the way? You look ****ing confused and really bad for the record.

Almost enough to not view Shane's profile if it wasnt for his **** song, **** I wish you werent on that ****.
hey at least i look cuter than a beaver, calm down

dont credit yourself for "promoting" this tourney. youre just making dumb drama and attracting attention. last time i checked, that wasn't promoting **** LOL
=)

pound3 is ........ http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=121081
^_^

otter x_x dont give me another infraction LMAO he asked

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Atleast I'm generating OOS attention for Dan 2 for everyone supporting Kiwi for being a girl anstuff and for everyone thinking im a ***, lol.

Go Dan 2.
Boooo, cant go. Money/school johns :(

Top Bottom