• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WWU SMASH club presents - THE DAN 2!!! (BELLINGHAM, WA) Jan. 12th-13th

FluxWolf

Smash Lord
Woah sweet the tickets that Me, Aarosmashguy, and Chexr are getting just dropped 100$ in price! Getting them for 233$ per person now =D

DJ Combo

Smash Lord
It's different if you team with the person all the time. I can beat Blunted_Object10's Falco occasionally. I'd like to see another Ganon pull that off xD

EDIT: No snow johns today Washington, plzkthx.
LOL I was worried we might have em.

Well, WA is leaving in about 15 minutes, We'll let you know if a delay occurs.

Jem.

Smash Master
On a side note.. Unless I'm still a noob @ Smashboards.. Did Otto do the thing to my advertisement post but not Kiwi's? >__>

If only I was asian and had a vag, I would avoid that I guess. Unless I'm a noob and it doesnt show recent things mods have reported you for.. I can't even think of the **** word for it.

kiwiii

Smash Lord
On a side note.. Unless I'm still a noob @ Smashboards.. Did Otto do the thing to my advertisement post but not Kiwi's? >__>

If only I was asian and had a vag, I would avoid that I guess. Unless I'm a noob and it doesnt show recent things mods have reported you for.. I can't even think of the **** word for it.
get *****.

btw he did give me a warning for "advertisement post"
so get ***** more.

FluxWolf

Smash Lord
LOL. 4 stock aint got ****. we will jv 10 stock you guys.

edit: lmfao im watching ninja warrior, ****s so funny.

editx2: woah someones name was ichimaru... coughbleach.

editx3: nvm he failed after the first obstacle hes not cool anymore.

kiwiii

Smash Lord
i mean, we're obviously gonna end up 7+ stocking u guys but i didnt wanna hurt your feelings
eggz + kiwi = godly
gtfo !!11eleven

FluxWolf

Smash Lord
LMFAO too good too good. Do you guys even have a kickass team name like for example, The Poon Squadron? Or are you guys just gonna have something dumb like I'm expecting will happen no matter what name it is? LOL rapeeeeeeeee.

kiwiii

Smash Lord
Are you even like, good at the game?
Or just being asian and having a vag?

elohel.
isn't asian kinda redundant with being good at life, unlike dumb white kids who call themselves jem?

i dont care if you were kidding, ****'s not funny. gtfo

i guess eggz and i'll have our laugh after we **** your **** in teams, regardless of kyle's efforts

LMFAO too good too good. Do you guys even have a kickass team name like for example, The Poon Squadron? Or are you guys just gonna have something dumb like I'm expecting will happen no matter what name it is? LOL rapeeeeeeeee.
Poon aquardon is a terrible name lol
and lol @ janets remark about jem haha
but in all seriousness, shane and janet are going to **** you guys :p

FluxWolf

Smash Lord
LOL jeez guys I'm pretty sure he was kidding, and so was I... Haven't any of you noticed that all I have done in this thread is trash talk? chillllllll xD

Also, how did that tournament go today and how did WA place?

Edit: I hope none of my friends (janet, otto, etc) are pissed at me LOL I'm just going with the flow and probably having a little too much fun. sryyyzzzzz, all goodz? =]

Jem.

Smash Master
Nah, white people have supremicy, *****.
And you done sucking up to Kiwi, Otto?

Didnt you guys tell me to learn to take a joke?
****ing seriously, grow up and take a joke like you told me to, ****.

The laugh will be on you since I don't play this game often if we win.

kiwiii

Smash Lord
jem youre ugly and irritating stop typing thanks

if eggz and i **** ur **** in teams, you lose privilege to ever post on the boards again. do us a favor, kthx

FluxWolf

Smash Lord
goddammit now im getting dragged into this LMAO. T_T

how about you guys have a MM or something instead so that I don't feel like everyone hates me too, even though thats probably not the case anyways LOL.

Jem.

Smash Master
Done taking E, Otto?
Wait I dont know.

Good one though on the dropping out of High School. ****ing BRILLIANT! And when I'm making much more money than you for being sponsored in Halo 3, I'll be laughing, don't worry.

Kiwi - Good thing I don't care what you think of my looks, right? Otto did a much better job attacking me.

I wish girls knew how to take jokes, seriously. But okay, if you and Shane play me and Kyle in tournament and win, I wont post on the boards anymore, LOL.

kiwiii

Smash Lord
LMAO yea let's make a career out of halo3 when you won't ever be top 50 in halo3 in the first place

i don't really give a **** if you care LMAO u're ugly, i just thought you should know. as i said, joke or not, not funny at all. shut the **** up and watch what the hell you say, *******.

Jem.

Smash Master
The girl I was kissing a lot at GC would disagree, LOL. And she is really pretty.

And umm, I play with some of the best. AKA I'm playing with Ogre 2, the best halo 2 player in the world, he also dropped out to become sponsored, and makes 250k+ a year. Get *****.

kiwiii

Smash Lord
LOLOL let's brag about hooking up with pretty girls

girls are hella easy. i don't care who you've hooked up with, that's disgusting to even think of thinking about

i bet ur standard of pretty is complete **** to begin with LMAOOO

who cares if you play some of the best. lmfao. you still suck
i play with azen, chillin, chu, tope, km, g-reg. who the **** cares? just because you play good people doesn't mean you're good yourself. bottom line? you blow. please come back to me after you actually win a major halo tourney. kbye

Jem.

Smash Master
Becaues the smash community has, what, 200 people?
How much did those MLG Sponsored Smashers make? Not nearly what halo players get.

And I have yet to lose a MLG 1v1 at H3, so, again, get *****.

I'm ranked 8th in WA, which is a big slap in the face to smash and your arguement since I'm really bad at this game.

FluxWolf

Smash Lord
I could beat anyone here at Metroid Prime Hunters for the DS.

Also how the hell do you just drop outta highschool LOL I should look into that **** xD jk... but really, how? LOL

kiwiii

Smash Lord
sorry, smash actually takes 10x more skill than any other game. no johns.

LOL and dont talk like you're actually good at anything in life. i don't care what you say. you've probably never made more than $100 off of halo3, if that. pat yourself on the back. LMAO you make not even a living off of a video game and do nothing else with your life. good job, we're all proud of you

The laugh will be on you since I don't play this game often if we win.
LMAO PREEEE-JOHNNNNNS. u hear that, shane? ;]

FluxWolf

Smash Lord
Oh but I love my mommy =[

She made some really kick *** chocolate chip cookies today, anyone want some? =]

Jem.

Smash Master
Not really. I still live at home with my mom. I don't live with Jamie.

And kiwi that is a ignorant statement to make, every games takes a mass amount of skill in different areas.
I'm done spamming this thread, or rather defending myself... Especially over me saying you're asian and you have a vag so Otto likes you more.. What a dumb way to get another person or three on my hate list.

If you wanna try and **** my logic, just message me on something, pce and everyone go to Dan 2, venue is tight and stuff.

kiwiii

Smash Lord
get *****, jem. maybe u should stop being disrespectful and annoying as ****, and you wouldn't have a "hate list" to begin with, emo *** ^_~

Jem.

Smash Master
Calling you asian is disrespectful..?
Alright, LOL.

By the way, since girls are easy, word on the street is so are j00.
raperaperaperape.

And I'm not emo, I'm like, one of the happiest people ever. Can ask Shane. But only Zeru and Shane are friends with me as far as WA smashers are concerned ,lol.

Top Bottom