• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WWU SMASH club presents - THE DAN 2!!! (BELLINGHAM, WA) Jan. 12th-13th

kiwiii

Smash Lord
yeah let's try to take **** out of context. i'm not an idiot
don't be bitter because your girlfriend's ugly as **** and you've never gotten any before her easy ***

shane doesnt like you. gtfo

Cort

Apple Head
Wow Jem, I thought you were just kind of a misunderstood kid in WA, but it's so blatantly obvious you're just a loser ROFL

H3 is a horrible game, btw

get *****?

Jem.

Smash Master
Everyone is entitled to their opinions.
M2K plays H3, is it horrible now? gosuckhisdick cause he's pro at smash.

And Shane doesn't? As gay as myspace is, higher on his top friends than you'll ever be, LOLZ!

peachori

Smash Journeyman
this smash drama is so great, i'm thinking of going to this tournament. and i rarely even go to tournaments.

hmm, maybe this whole drama is just a ploy like some wwe ****.

Luigi Ka-master

Smash Lord
yeah it's true jeremy, i guess i hate you lol

uhh, this thread got really awkward, yeah..

i'll have some of those choc. chip cookies kthx fluxwolf

FluxWolf

Smash Lord
Hey Cort are you going to the Dan? I'm thinking no but just checking LOL... I needz Marth help from you! You should reaaaalllly go so that I can meet you =]

also: death note is **** LOL. dayum.

Edit: aight ka ill bring you a choco chip cookie hand made from my mom at the dan 2. anyone else want some????

Jem.

Smash Master
Noooz ammon dont hate me.
I dont want you to, atleast.
Cause I respect you a lot >_> srsly.

Yeah, smash drama caused by saying someone is asian and having a vag. Never knew that was an insult *Shrug*

So wait, the more people I get to hate me, the larger the turnout?
****, better place or somethin' then >_>

Luigi Ka-master

Smash Lord
Noooz ammon dont hate me.
I dont want you to, atleast.
Cause I respect you a lot >_> srsly.
lol, i was actually just jokingly responding to that post of yours a little while ago..

And I'm not emo, I'm like, one of the happiest people ever. Can ask Shane. But only Zeru and Shane are friends with me as far as WA smashers are concerned ,lol.
but yeah, i guess like 8 people posted during the time i did lol, and i was too lazy to quote you

FluxWolf

Smash Lord
FluxWolf said:
Edit: aight ka ill bring you a choco chip cookie hand made from my mom at the dan 2. anyone else want some????
T_T Waaaay ahead of ya son.

That Luigi in your sig is rediculous LMAO. xD

FluxWolf

Smash Lord
Dammit LOL okay I got Ka and Jem wanting mah cookiez. cmon they are free LOL. And don't worry Janet I'm brining u like a poptart or something remember LMAO!

FluxWolf

Smash Lord
LOL Master of my domain.... Too good. Too bad he would rather hang out at his college rather than play smash now days =[

FluxWolf

Smash Lord
Everytime I see Cort's avatar it really makes me want an apple. Just sounds so refreshing right now LOL. :psycho:

Sanji

Smash Apprentice
why is there so much hate in this thread? isnt this thread for the tournament that the thread is advertising? not stupid online **** talk? settle that **** privately!

kiwiii

Smash Lord
lmao get *****, jem

wow i play s mash for like 4 matches and u post like 93204 times. this must be really getting to you. dont act like what u said wasn't a huge douche bag **** to say. lmao\

And Shane doesn't? As gay as myspace is, higher on his top friends than you'll ever be, LOLZ!
LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL.
youre a ****ing loser

Jem.

Smash Master
Silly, is that you?
Jw, since on myspace your name is Sanji.

Random guess, would be pretty tight if that was you.

Kiwi: You have barely less posts than me, and joined like, 4 months later.
Don't be talking about losers and posting, especially when there are people with 5000+ posts on this website. kthx ****.

kiwiii

Smash Lord
hey didn't you say you'd stop posting like, 2 hours ago?
please do everyone on swf a favor and do that ^_~

Sanji

Smash Apprentice
yeaaaaa wat up brotha! i got extremely bored and came to see wats up with smash these days haha.... and i come to a thread of hatred! wazz goin on?!

Jem.

Smash Master
Nothing much dude.
I've missed you hella >_>
Umm, I've gotten a lot of people to hate me for my sarcastic **** talking. XD.
You dont talk to me on myspace or aim :p

I played Crew and his brother at smash last weekend, actually.

kiwiii

Smash Lord
AWWWWWWWWW you told your ugly girlfriend about me!!!!!1
she even messaged me on myspace <3

----------------- Original Message -----------------
From: <a href='http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=27976780&MyToken=7e4d07a8-21c2-4281-994a-708d654b1d76'>Nikkiface&lt;3 a.k.a[[Peyton]]&hearts;JBayBay.</a>
Date: Dec 2, 2007 1:43 AM

Sup ****.
I heard your talkin ****,
Saying im ugly as ****...
to bad your little asian eyes cant comprehend what they see accuratly,
and before you think your some badass **** talkin machine get your facts together me and jeremy arent together so im not his girlfriend just a friend.
and Im easy as **** huh babe thats why hes gettin **** out of me, you dont even ****in know what your talkin about im sure you put out faster than i do because cmon your already short enough to do the deeds so im sure you dont mind just pretend there eggrolls,but im sure you already do that, to bad only the smash boys wanna hit your ****,
and before you start talkin about shane an jeremy's relationship with eachother make sure shane actually hates him.

k thanks babe,have a good day.

me:
"LMAO i didn't even bother reading that whole thing

i don't know you, let's get that out. your little guyfriend is a complete idiot. maybe you should straighten **** out with him before you come to me and make yourself look like a *******."

i really can't tell whose IQ is lower at this point :dizzy:

Sanji

Smash Apprentice
aha my bad jemmy i been busy bro. anyways... haha wow this is so funny readin this ****. people hate you cuz ur being sarcastic ? i dont know much about whats going on and theres so much back and forth **** talk i cant tell whose wrong or right. honestly i think everyone **** talking is acting ********. but jem wats up with those comments on the asian girl with a vag? thats messed up man! not somethin u should joke about sarcastically u know? i kno u were jokin around but girls needa be respected u kno what i mean brotha?

kiwiii

Smash Lord
LOL hi zoso >_>

*tries to raise post count.* 2K by pound3 x___x i got this

Jem.

Smash Master
All I said was she was asian and has a vag so Otto likes her more.
What is wrong with that?
Seriously.
They were just telling me to learn to take a joke a few days ago.

Ahh thats fine silly. We hella ***** back in the day XD.

Top Bottom