• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WWU SMASH club presents - THE DAN 2!!! (BELLINGHAM, WA) Jan. 12th-13th

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
I posted in the BC thread replying to Eggz. But ya, if this "Space Falcon" pushes his tournament back to this upcoming weekend then I'll get him to start at 3. If that's a problem in any way for him then noobking will step up and host no matter what son. 3pm start time it is. Any way you could make it here earlier though? Like... maybe leaving earlier??? ...>.> Just a thought. ;)

Ademisk

Smash Champion
I actually have a WA ID now, might be able to actually go to Canada stuff now. Well, I mean, I guess I'm going to have to get a passport NOW. But hey, ID + monies = Passport.

FluxWolf

Smash Lord
Kyle <do u need a stunin baselyn!?!?> says:
brb gonna get some cake
back
nummnummnumm
Shane <Do you need a stunning bassline?> says:
lets ****

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
Are you even legal age? >.> I'm not in the states at least =( still gotta wait like half to year to turn 21. v_v

Yo ok Otto I got my mom to agree to let me use the house for tourney from 3pm-10pm. Looks like we're good to go. If Nate needs any info/directions just let me know and I'll help ya out.

FluxWolf

Smash Lord
janet you should figure out how youre getting to WA first LOL. but really how is that going? how much more munnies do you need?

kiwiii

Smash Lord
i'm legal. in every country besides america. LMAO. =_= gawddddd.

i have no idea, kyle. i'm kinda trusting that nate's taking care of it. >_>;
i guess just hope enough people donate by friday x_x cause he's gonna paypal everything he got from ppl to me by the end of this week. if i don't get enough from those, then i'm just gonna send everyone's monies back. or buy myself a pair of UGGs. *_* /female mana

anyway ****, way to ruin my daydreaming
-_-. i wanna hang out combo status. fckkkkkk. T_T

FluxWolf

Smash Lord
LOL yeah sure eggz, but you also owe me one as well remember? So like I'm trying to figure out a way that we can both do it to each other at the same time.

kiwiii

Smash Lord
why don't you enlighten us with something better to talk about then

like marth's dtilt.

kiwiii

Smash Lord
marth dtilt destroys walls

he has the perfect edgeguard game =( sigh LOL
jk sheik is bettar lolz

MaNg0

Smash Hero
Puff has a good dtilt..