• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WTF is up with all the noobs lately?

The 5th Horseman

Smash Ace
I just slap the noobs around and taunt like every sec to make them mad. Which in turn lowers there skill even more. I just get some satisfaction knowing that there is some noob getting pissed off somewhere around the world.

Volt7x

Smash Journeyman
♥I actually find the newbies fun to play with! ^__^

♥Battles for me usually go like this:

Step 1 :I taunt far FAR Away (Usually on Hyrule Temple mind you) ;)

Step 2: Wait for someone to chase me/ people are at high percents.

Step 3: For the former, destroy the predator with a smile. For the latter, Same thing. ^__^

♥The funny thing is, no one usually notices how the cute little Princess wins every battle. ^__^
My sister always uses Peach, camps to taunt spam, and uses her neutral A whenever they get close to bother them. She's actually made people team up on her that way.

Saberdude27

Smash Cadet
yeah...i hate people who just taunt their way through the battle, people who constantly use smash attacks and people who dont know how to use a smash ball.(pretty much only noobs and idiots that go into this category-no offense to anyone that taunts and is actually good)

Maniclysane

Smash Lord
I just slap the noobs around and taunt like every sec to make them mad. Which in turn lowers there skill even more. I just get some satisfaction knowing that there is some noob getting pissed off somewhere around the world.
Because beating people on with anyone TOTALLY lowers their skill level. I wish I was as cool as you.

MusicalMike

Needs to try harder
Slippi.gg
MUSI#321
Because beating people on with anyone TOTALLY lowers their skill level. I wish I was as cool as you.
Making others mad does debilitate most smashers. Who says messing with emotions can't be a strategy? You don't have to listen to the taunts, afterall. just **** them lol. =]

Sucumbio

Smash Giant
Writing Team
Making others mad does debilitate most smashers. Who says messing with emotions can't be a strategy? You don't have to listen to the taunts, afterall. just **** them lol. =]
Unless I've already brawled in the group once I don't hit any taunt keys cause With Anyone has become who's the first person to hit that button. If it's me, it's usually a salute of some kind, and you can tell if they get it or not cause they either stay or leave. But the last few "i'm gonna taunt first thing!" got destroyed so now I just kinda sit back until either they hit it a second time. I generally leave them alone, and if items are on then forget about it, they'll get tons of drops and whatnot while futility ensues. At least if it's a sonic then everytime Ike goes out with Fair swooping at the heavens ending in oh! you hear "You're too slow!" but you think, "you're sword is SO heavy!"

sam4

Smash Cadet
Rofl noobs suck, end of story.

Sakurai, what's wrong with a 1v1 setting? I mean, come on! :(

I hate playing with items, four players, on a completely pointless stage like Distant Planet or Summit (**** the fish to hell!)

Oh well, this is Nintendo we're talking about. They don't really do much for the competitive fanbase. :/

~Peachy~

Creator of delicious desserts
My sister always uses Peach, camps to taunt spam, and uses her neutral A whenever they get close to bother them. She's actually made people team up on her that way.
♥And that's what makes it so fun. ;)

urdailywater

Smash Hero
Everyones being worse than usual? Brb. I need to get on.

Is this still in effect? I want to Fsmash everyone with Marth.

DyranMahBoooiii

Smash Cadet
I keep getting Links and Toon Links D-airing off the edges, and Pikachus that just thunder the whole two minutes. Or Ganondorfs that only Warlock Punch. It gets pretty annoying eventually.

mzink*

Smash Ace
The title of this thread made me chuckle lolz. Whenever I come across people like that I always want to just play easy and let them get their bearings a bit.
Sometimes the stuff they pull is hilarious lolz. Poor newbies.

urdailywater: "Everyones being worse than usual? Brb. I need to get on.

Is this still in effect? I want to Fsmash everyone with Marth."

LMAO!!

POKE40

Smash Lord
Do you really want to know why there is so many n00bs on wifi.

Cause Mewtwo cauze mindgamez so everyone SD.
Let alone the n00bs and clear the stage of the cancers!
But so true... n00bs can't recover...

No... not a replay data on how to recover. A replay data on how to jump

*turns wii on*

Lawz.

The Original Deadpool Fan
NNID
Lawz_Fearless
it's just like asking why is the wifi a failure. the world will never know

Jebu-95

Smash Journeyman
I can imagine how X-mas eve could have been. So many kids(the next noob generation XD) getting brawl for Christmas. Good i wasnt on Wi-fi then...

FrozenHarpie

Smash Rookie
Spammers and bug abusers are fun people. In Basic Brawl, there's so many Pikachu that know nothing but Thunder...

smashking06

Smash Rookie
yea probably its just a bunch of little kids but hope fully there will be alot of good new players online. I can only stand noobs to a certain extend, when I play a noob I like to toy with them with a while and try to make up new combos.

But some noobs are like the sand bag all they do is get hit over and over again.

tsu-money

Smash Cadet
Well that is why I get so frustrated playing online. I want to get better but it's hard when there is just a bunch of spammers playing. That's why I decided to get an account here so I can meet new people to play with.

Dark Mew

Smash Cadet
Yeah, you're better off staying off of Basic Brawl.

I don't get on Basic Brawl much anymore. Team has much more serious players.

PentaSalia

Smash Master
NNID
PentaSalad
people got smash for xmas
dont underestimate them:p
they might be better than you one day lol

Volt7x

Smash Journeyman
Give them a break, they just want to play.
It annoying if you end up with Zeldas who spam Din's Fire, run away if anyone gets close to them, and C-stick like crazy to KO. Lucases do the same.
Some of them are really strage. There was a Snake who just planted mines and ran away and expected me to walk into them. What made me lol is that he kept walking into his own mines and kept killing himself that way.

Lemonwater

Smash Ace
Online brawls aren't even fair because of the lag.

And a lot of noobs always play online. I used Ike once and it was lagging so I was like: Screw it. I did nothing but smash attacks and won -___-

Slasherx

Smash Ace
Basic brawl is noob arena.
I just stand there and watch if there is acctually someone good.
If not I just go Dk spike them.
Or for fun I use Pit's arrow loops to steal their kills.

Volt7x

Smash Journeyman
Basic brawl is noob arena.
I just stand there and watch if there is acctually someone good.
If not I just go Dk spike them.
Or for fun I use Pit's arrow loops to steal their kills.
I just use Lucas, jump off and PK Thunder and sometime when I respawn I I do a quick smash attack to steal their kill and continue jumping off and using PK Thunder. Make sure they don't have a chance to attack you. One time, someone else was doing this and I joined him.

ExCeL 52

Smash Lord
Its getting to the point where Brawl is becoming very popular. And more "new" not as Elite gamers are getting it ... then they have Wi-fi

Top Bottom