• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WTCA: A Super Smash Bros Melee Charity Tournament

.Ðempt

Certified Ponch
I'd need a ride to get there. If anyone could pick me up, I'm literally on the way to the venue for both PA and Canton players. :3

DerfMidWest

Fresh ******
Slippi.gg
SOFA#941
wow.. I'm sorry for not checking this topic for a few days or w/e.
there are a lot of posts here now <_<

yea, sorry about the college age thing, they aren't going to card you.
it really doesn't matter.
the church just told me to put that in the topic or w/e.
just show up anyway.

also shroudedone what are you talking about with this "not entering" bull****. you come up here all the time.
you literally just go to my house, then walk like two blocks down the street.

EDIT: removed college age thing from OP

4% APR

Smash Champion
Does 4% actually main Puff now?

If so, that is really tragic.
i didnt say anything about puff lol. but my puff is considered top 10 on that ssbpd thing, so it must be really good.

who are you bringing with you luggageguy?

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
I'm not confirmed yet, I have to talk a couple other MI people into coming. But they all have final exams to worry about until mid next week, while I'm done already.

oliman

Smash Journeyman
For those who want to eat there are 4 places you can go to. the closest one is shaker square, with a CVS, subway, coffee shop, and some restaurants.
The next closest is Shaker town Center which has a subway, a cvs, and a boston market

after this point you'll probably want to drive or take the rapid, which costs $5 for an all day pass and $2.25 for one ride

then there is the plaza, which has charley's subs, wendy's, qdoba, panera, mexican restaurant, and a few other restaurants

Lastly there is tower city which is deep in cleveland but it has a ton of fast food and restaurants and candy and the like

HELPFUL LINKS
http://www.shakersquare.net/
http://www.avalonlofts.com/shaker_towne_centre/
http://www.mystore411.com/store/view/1002268/Panera-Bread-Shaker-Heights
http://www.towercitycenter.com/

Goast

Smash Journeyman
I'll Be able to bring a TV and Cube. My memory card is not full though lol if someone can transfer data beforehand I can provide a full setup.

PGH Carroll

Smash Master
yooooooooooooooooooo idea of the century.

asstabaula vs carroll crew battle
dees, s1, joe p, sandbag,and anyone else your bringing
vs my fox, marth, falcon, puff, yoshi ect.

saturday will be the day that nick carroll destroys a whole citys hopes and dreams.

Master WGS

Smash Lord
Haw damn. Now I really wanna go. My Marth pride is on the line!

I still use that Masterball controller, btw. Sticker's lookin' a little worn these days, but it's still charming as all hell.

I'll see what I can do... Any cheap/free housing options? This thread is mega huge, and I didn't see anything in the top post...

EDIT: Hmmm... Well, this is only 2.5 hours from me... If it'll actually be ending at 7pm like the Facebook thing says, I guess I wouldn't need housing...

HMMM INDEED.

EDIT 2galoo: So I know I've seen some names in this thread that I've seen around the Project M shenanigans. Will there be a setup for that available, mayhaps? I could always bring one (minus a TV, though) if it's acceptable/wanted.

.Ðempt

Certified Ponch
So, it's official. Z-Axis (Zach) and I are having our title match for best Roy in NEOH, aka, EPIC ROY DITTOS OF HISTORY. We plan to do a best 3 out of 5 set, and also to have commentation and recording.

Who's all bringing a recording/commentary setup?

.Ðempt

Certified Ponch
Tony wants to commentate the set so you three should do it :D

AND GOOD **** ROB. I knew you'd pull through <3 So that means you're confirmed then?

PGH Carroll

Smash Master

.Ðempt

Certified Ponch
So many commentators. Jesus. ljkgbdlgldsgnl

Talk to Tony about it if anyone wants to commentate anymore cause I don't even know. T_T

Top Bottom