• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wreck-It Bowser

Cassius.

you're deadMEAT.
NNID
CVSSIUS
3DS FC
3239-3108-0529
I impress the local skanks with my TechSkill and YuGiOh Collection.

It's only funny because I'm not even kidding.

BTW Check the sig lads, I made it this morning when waiting for some mail. I'm trying to get a name change, I don't want to resort to a dupe account.
I've tried to get my name changed before. The only option I can really see is getting premium membership, and unfortunately I'm broke as hell. If I was able to change my name I would have changed it to Limit in a heartbeat lol

Hobobloke

Atemon Game
Having a duelist pro money match, if i win they pay for my premium membership, they win they don't pay venue fee at my next tournament. feeling fairly confident. :)

If i were to get it though i don't know if I'd change my name, i dislike it, but everyone on here knows me as LB. =/

Hyesz

Smash Journeyman
The full name is Wowser Bowser The Trouser Arouser, but we won't get into that discussion ;D

B!squick

Smash Master
How much does Card Trooper go for nowadays? It's the only good card in my meager collection anymore. Actually I had more cards but I don't know what happened to them all. x_x

Hyesz

Smash Journeyman
Card Trooper... $10-20.

If you're still playing YuGiOh then run it though, I use it in every deck.

Flayl

Smash Hero
Looks like Vex is quitting Bowser... Should just pick up a secondary, but apparently every Bowser player except me is stubborn that way.

Cassius.

you're deadMEAT.
NNID
CVSSIUS
3DS FC
3239-3108-0529
Looks like Vex is quitting Bowser... Should just pick up a secondary, but apparently every Bowser player except me is stubborn that way.
So he is going through with this...god ****it lol

Sliq

Smash Master
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! I'm the best Bowser main again (according to some people)!

WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Flayl

Smash Hero
Seriously guys, pick a ****ing secondary, don't try to play a hard counter just so you can only have 1 char near your name.

edit: Find out the power players that play Bowser's worst matchups in you area and pick a secondary that counters most of them.

Don't bother picking a guy that counters IC if you don't have a good IC in your area.

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! I'm the best Bowser main again (according to some people)!

WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
Maybe "Main" but I still think of myself as the best ^_^

Seriously guys, pick a ****ing secondary, don't try to play a hard counter just so you can only have 1 char near your name.
I'm keeping Bowser for a few matchups, Snake, DDD, Gnw, Marth, and Falco.

who is vex quitting bowser for?
I don't know yet.

B!squick

Smash Master
Brawl is a game. Games are meant to be fun. What could be more fun than beating people with Ganondorf? Besides, the people on the Ganon board are awesome.

Cassius.

you're deadMEAT.
NNID
CVSSIUS
3DS FC
3239-3108-0529
Brawl is a game. Games are meant to be fun. What could be more fun than beating people with Ganondorf? Besides, the people on the Ganon board are awesome.

When would this happen

I mean I know Vex is good with Ganon but I don't see the logic of going from Bowser all the way down to Ganondorf...lol

Flayl

Smash Hero
Okay, for those who are interested, here's my custom texture for red Bowser:

(Click the picture)

All you have to do is extract that on the root of your SD card, and if custom textures are enabled, you'll have Diablo Bowser.

B!squick

Smash Master
Then go back the penguin, I guess. That's the high tier your good with, right? Or play Meta Knight if want to win so bad. D:

EDIT: Awesome texture Flayl. :D

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
Then go back the penguin, I guess. That's the high tier your good with, right? Or play Meta Knight if want to win so bad. D:

EDIT: Awesome texture Flayl. :D
DDD Can't win either. I'm good with most top tiers and I don't know who I'm going to use.

hey guys smashfest next week

hopefully vids vs. alby, scattz, scat and some other people

ill let you know im not playing around
You got dis!

HYYYPPPPPPPE!

Sliq

Smash Master
You still have to compete with Ixis :p
That dude get's hit by Thunder more than he ought to. -_-

I watched some of his matches. He's good, but he's lacking in a lot of areas, all I remember doing during his match was thinking, "Awesome...WTF ARE YOU STUPID...awesome...WTF YOU ******...awesome..."

Flayl

Smash Hero
Well... from what I remember from watching your videos you keep FAir'ing in dumb situations, so...

I need more evidence, show me some fresh stuff when you can.

Phiddlesticks

Smash Lord
I've heard Ixis is *arguably* the best bowser in the WORLD

In particular I've noticed from his videos that he has an excellent and unpredictable ledge game and that his jab cancels never get punished, ever

Sliq

Smash Master
Well... from what I remember from watching your videos you keep FAir'ing in dumb situations, so...

I need more evidence, show me some fresh stuff when you can.
All of my videos are old, also I never practice and am still good, which is sort of a sham.

I'm just amazing at Melee and carry it over.

I don't actually believe I'm anything more than mediocre, but I like to act arrogant because it makes people easy to troll.

I've heard Ixis is *arguably* the best bowser in the WORLD

In particular I've noticed from his videos that he has an excellent and unpredictable ledge game and that his jab cancels never get punished, ever
I've been trying to incorporate jab canceling into my game, but it isn't going well.

B!squick

Smash Master
I use to be pretty serviceable at it when I played more. I think that if you can jab cancel into the first part of the jab combo and not the second is when you know you're doing it right. Jab canceling can be surprisingly effective and Ixis's success is evidence of that if nothing else.

Also, even if we can't agree on Ixis being the best the world over, I'm pretty sure he has a monopoly on best Bowser in the UK region.

Flayl

Smash Hero
Jab to OverB is amazing when you can land it. Just gotta see if the opponent is gonna land close enough or not, not really that hard to practice.

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
Also, even if we can't agree on Ixis being the best the world over, I'm pretty sure he has a monopoly on best Bowser in the UK region.
Hate to sound rude or cocky, but just because I don't main the character anymore doesn't mean I can't be the best with the character still. I'll still be using Bowser for DDD, Marth, GnW, and Falco.

B!squick

Smash Master
Hate to sound rude or cocky, but just because I don't main the character anymore doesn't mean I can't be the best with the character still. I'll still be using Bowser for DDD, Marth, GnW, and Falco.
Claiming to be the best with a character you don't main... Are you Inui in disguise? O.o

benaji261!

Smash Ace
Please don't troll me, it's not funny at all. Just because I stopped playing the character as a MAIN doesn't mean I lost my ability to play the character effectively.
I feel you man. There have been so many other characters I feel like using to take on MUs bad for Ike, like Falco and DDD, even though Ike is my main. It's an ongoing process, but just needs some research and practice. I might go to ROB for most MUs Ike can't do well in.

btw I just came across this cause I never been to the Bowser boards. I love using Bowser when I can. He's fun imo.

Top Bottom