• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wrath: Crew in Philly/New Jersey Looking for new member.

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlexanderTriad

Smash Ace
is anybody in this crew near Rowan University?
If its's the one in Glassboro then DEFINATELy... Pete lives very close to you and I goto petes often.

Oorah-Kabra and Luck... I have been thinking actually of spreading this crew up the state of NJ considering it would be smart since there are a larger amount of players in that region.

My SN is GoodOlJamesMcHen and my Cell is 856 - 571 - 2232 if either of you wish to talk.

-AxlT

AlexanderTriad

Smash Ace
[Disclaimer I posted that other post a WHILE ago so if you call this double posting shame on you]

There was rumors that Wrath was dying, but no, we are EXPANDING... be prepared for a serious update and watch out THP Wrath is coming.

-AxlT

DyslexicHobo

Smash Cadet
I wanna play against you guys sometime. I've been looking for people around my skill level to play, even if I get owned. Either way, I wanna try my luck against your crew.

I live in Millville (about 30 minutes from Rowan) and would be willing to drive. Lemme know when somethin's going on.

dot_eater

Smash Ace
our whole crew needs to get together or something soon, i dont know wats going on, how about this weekend? nothing's going on this weekend right?

Oorah-Kabra

Smash Journeyman
Yes, As of yesterday, after some discussion with AxlT... I have decided that I will be joining Wrath. I'm looking forward to playing with you guys. There are a few reasons. I do think that I would be of more use to Wrath, and that we can both benefit out of this. THP, no hard feelings. Besides, you guys don't really need me anyway. So... I'm officially Wrath now. There are some higher plans in order for the crew as well.

PS: I guess we need to start updating things as well. And as for our idea, I just need to contact one more person, this might be a go for the plan. Btw for crew info, I'm a Ganon main, secondaries are - samus, marth, and sheik.

Oorah-Kabra

Smash Journeyman
Oh... oh no... suddenly I feel the urge to main Samus.. oh god it's taking over! lol
To heck with Samus. I'm pure Ganon evil to the bone. Raw power man, it's just nothing but raw power.

Velocity

Smash Lord
yeah we need to smash this weekend or sometime as a crew/ record some videos soley on the fact that i dont like the ones we have now cause they suck

Oorah-Kabra

Smash Journeyman
Well, I'm bring back info. We just got back from a tourney at Rutgers. They hosted it very bad. But some interesting things went on. I managed to get to semi-finals. Although I messed up, choked and lost to a guy I had beaten earlier. I believe there is a crew that wants to challenge us as well. They are cool kids. It was TRNP, DCScribZ, Mog87, Doyoung, and I hanging out basically. We all did pretty well. Sucked though, we all got stuck on the same side of the bracket. So we ended up eliminating each other. Oh well, fun time. As for getting together this weekend, let's talk something up.

Oorah-Kabra singing out.

AlexanderTriad

Smash Ace
Well, I'm bring back info. We just got back from a tourney at Rutgers. They hosted it very bad. But some interesting things went on. I managed to get to semi-finals. Although I messed up, choked and lost to a guy I had beaten earlier. I believe there is a crew that wants to challenge us as well. They are cool kids. It was TRNP, DCScribZ, Mog87, Doyoung, and I hanging out basically. We all did pretty well. Sucked though, we all got stuck on the same side of the bracket. So we ended up eliminating each other. Oh well, fun time. As for getting together this weekend, let's talk something up.

Oorah-Kabra singing out.
I promised myself I'd goto one of those Rutgers smash tournies... I keep forgetting.

-AxlT

DCScribZ

Smash Apprentice
That would have been a relatively easy win. >_>;
It should have been. But the tourney was run so poorly that it was only one bracket, one match. No losers bracket or best out of three. Just one bad game away from extinction. It was fairly ********.

Fortunately it was fun anyway. We met a lot of cool people there. And I was told the night's best match was me vs. Do :cool:

Velocity

Smash Lord
I need to play today so everyone come over i have 2 tvs now perfect day for smash and i dont feel like driving to baltimore by myself

Oorah-Kabra

Smash Journeyman
Ugh... yeah, I had a choke match against some idiot that I beat fairly easy before. It basically should have been me or do for the win... But I guess since his name is already Doyoung2win... But, congrats Do.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Yes, get mad over it. It's like M2K calling the TSA biweeklies an easy win. I AM SO OFFENDED WHEN HE DOES THAT! Not. It's reality, so I don't mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom