• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wrath: Crew in Philly/New Jersey Looking for new member.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cactuar

El Fuego
BRoomer
Lol, with a side picture of me not looking at the TV and Inui hunched over licking the corner of his mouth. Nice.

AlexanderTriad

Smash Ace
I think it would be great if you did the whole lineup thing, then put a huge green marth behind it killing all of you with a huge peni... I mean sword. And then instead of wrath on the side, you put "Cactuar > Wrath". Yeah. That'd be a great banner for wrath.
I think your banner should be inui ****ing you in the butt.

-AxlT

Cactuar

El Fuego
BRoomer
Just to point this out: The only other people who have requested such actions to be carried out involving me and any other male have been either homosexual, or female. You are not female.

That being said, I can only proceed to now classify you in the same pool of individuals such as Inui, Richard Simmons, and Generic Fat Ugly White American Anime Fan #3254 (gay out of desperation and not choice). Also, I would like to point out that the Axl T samus happens to be molesting the Slippery Pete marth. I guess they don't call him Slippery for nothing.

Also, you play a character that is predominantly played by bizarre black people, bizarre hispanic people, and bizarre homosexual people. You are neither black nor hispanic.

But all of this is just leading up to me saying one thing:

puppies are freakin cute man.

edit: there was going to be more, but i got tired. :D

dot_eater

Smash Ace
Just to point this out: The only other people who have requested such actions to be carried out involving me and any other male have been either homosexual, or female. You are not female.

That being said, I can only proceed to now classify you in the same pool of individuals such as Inui, Richard Simmons, and Generic Fat Ugly White American Anime Fan #3254 (gay out of desperation and not choice). Also, I would like to point out that the Axl T samus happens to be molesting the Slippery Pete marth. I guess they don't call him Slippery for nothing.

Also, you play a character that is predominantly played by bizarre black people, bizarre hispanic people, and bizarre homosexual people. You are neither black nor hispanic.

triad's samus does kinda look suspicious in thte sig

triad takes things too seriously on the boards

Velocity

Smash Lord
triad said what i would of said and it was hilarious i did not read ne thing after that except that samus is grabbing marths butt but thats nothing new ne way no more suggestions from cactaur on ne thing banner related

AlexanderTriad

Smash Ace

how can that samus be molesting marth with the side of my gun barrel cactuar? Most of it is visible, gun barrels dont have hands or fingers, and she's not megaman... just to let you know. And I eat puppies... seriously goto china, they're delicious!

And as for the gay thing. You said you'd want to come to a smashfest I would hold soon. Invite your girlfriend and I'll show you just how gay I am.

And what the hell? Are you calling me bizzare?

triad's samus does kinda look suspicious in thte sig

triad takes things too seriously on the boards
Who said I was being serious? He says something funny bashing us? I say something mother ****ing hilarious.

-AxlT

Velocity

Smash Lord
how can that samus be molesting marth with the side of my gun barrel cactuar? Most of it is visible, gun barrels dont have hands or fingers, and she's not megaman... just to let you know. And I eat puppies... seriously goto china, they're delicious!

And as for the gay thing. You said you'd want to come to a smashfest I would hold soon. Invite your girlfriend and I'll show you just how gay I am.

And what the hell? Are you calling me bizzare?

Who said I was being serious? He says something funny bashing us? I say something mother ****ing hilarious.

-AxlT
it was hilarious

Cactuar

El Fuego
BRoomer
Careful. There is a line between joking and insulting, easily crossed when you involve people you shouldn't.

"durr, go have gay sex" is not hilarious btw. Ya see, things that have no chance of happening but are used as insults have the unfortunate side property of lacking any real impact other than annoyance. Me elaborately spelling out that I have sworded your crew repeatedly is funny to me, as I have sworded your crew repeatedly. I have proven several times over that "Cactuar > Wrath" and you guys were seeking out banner ideas. If you guys choose to post things requesting ideas, expect to get poked fun at. Insulting me for it, especially to the extent of saying something about my girlfriend, is extremely over the line.

Other than that, I look forward to the next opportunity to continue swording you all :p Also, someone come play me. I r teh bored.

Side note (in reference to the Axl T Samus molesting the SP Marth): Hit boxes are usually deceptive if you focus just on what you see. Good thing to think about next time you get hit with sword. :laugh:

Edit: I also never called you gay :D You assumed that all on your own. Just because you are in a pool, doesn't mean you make it to brackets.

AlexanderTriad

Smash Ace
Careful. There is a line between joking and insulting, easily crossed when you involve people you shouldn't.

"durr, go have gay sex" is not hilarious btw. Ya see, things that have no chance of happening but are used as insults have the unfortunate side property of lacking any real impact other than annoyance. Me elaborately spelling out that I have sworded your crew repeatedly is funny to me, as I have sworded your crew repeatedly. I have proven several times over that "Cactuar > Wrath" and you guys were seeking out banner ideas. If you guys choose to post things requesting ideas, expect to get poked fun at. Insulting me for it, especially to the extent of saying something about my girlfriend, is extremely over the line.

Other than that, I look forward to the next opportunity to continue swording you all :p Also, someone come play me. I r teh bored.

Side note (in reference to the Axl T Samus molesting the SP Marth): Hit boxes are usually deceptive if you focus just on what you see. Good thing to think about next time you get hit with sword. :laugh:

Edit: I also never called you gay :D You assumed that all on your own. Just because you are in a pool, doesn't mean you make it to brackets.
nah you can joke and be insulting. EXAMPLE: Racist jokes. Which you and were - joking and being insulting. It comes down to if u can take a joke.

Also, You implied I was gay. Saying all players whoever said that type of thing to you (Which I am one now) are either female or gay, then saying im not female (Which Im not), implies that I'm gay.

Yes I guess the girlfriend thing was over the line just for the sake of her, because she didnt say anything, but then again I wasnt thinking about the line.

here's the convo u couldnt read.

GoodOlJamesMcHen: EXCELLENT
Cactuar signed off at 9:52:09 PM.
Cactuar signed on at 11:10:38 PM.
Cactuar: gaaaaah this computer and my home internet SUCK

Auto response from GoodOlJamesMcHen: I am away from my computer right now.

GoodOlJamesMcHen: i mean
GoodOlJamesMcHen: no really that sucks
Cactuar: i cant ****ing read anything anyone is typing to me, the entire message window is a solid grey color
GoodOlJamesMcHen: highlight it
Cactuar signed off at 11:14:06 PM.

You basically want me to put ur "peni... I mean Sword" with your character using it chopping off our heads in the background which is also an annoyance to us and sure is funny to u and others. Saying Inui ****s you in the butt for your banner, is funny to us and probably to others. GF thing I appologize.

-AxlT

Velocity

Smash Lord
good job posting at 5 in the morning ryoko , um yeah cactuar what hell are you talking about your post become less good when u have more then 5 lines in them stick to your short comments u like sticking in random places theyare much gooder , i forgot what else i was going to say oh pakman always finds the funniest vids

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
good job posting at 5 in the morning ryoko , um yeah cactuar what hell are you talking about your post become less good when u have more then 5 lines in them stick to your short comments u like sticking in random places theyare much gooder , i forgot what else i was going to say oh pakman always finds the funniest vids
Thats just because I have a very selective process. For instance this gem:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=S-5grqhj1b8

Merry Christmas.

Cactuar

El Fuego
BRoomer
Alternatively, your posts also become "much gooder" when you add punctuation. :laugh:

Velocity

Smash Lord
Does any one have any interest in playing at all this week any day, also is there any one interested in going to the gauntlet tourny

Velocity

Smash Lord
by the time i could get to drexel everyone is gone so when i go down i just go to cactuars and maybe i will come to lks

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
Quit your job. Wrath jerk.

Velocity, check out the PA playerfinder thread. I think you should try out for a PA panelist. You seem to be at all the major tournaments, and you seem to have played most of the people around.

Velocity

Smash Lord
Quit your job. Wrath jerk.

Velocity, check out the PA playerfinder thread. I think you should try out for a PA panelist. You seem to be at all the major tournaments, and you seem to have played most of the people around.
yeah i had plans on it and i think i have played almost everyone in pa

and will continue to do so

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom