• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

wow, i am officialy screwed by WoW!

Status
Not open for further replies.

h1roshi

Smash Hero
Kissimmee, Florida playing melee! (f*** brawl, th
well, i am getting pretty scared, cuz ive played world of warcraft for 3 days now and i am completey hooked. i stayed up till 7 in the morning playing when i had school the next day at 11 am. i stayed up till 4 in the morning last night when i had to wake up at 8:20 for school(i ended up missing class today cuz i was so tired.) there goes all of my smash training time!!!! fvck, i can't "just say no"!!!!1

-hiro

Galuda

Smash Cadet
Rofl, what server do you play on? im the top priest on my battlegroup.... - Gladiator Preciousrawr, JUST ASK AFRO THUNDAH, HE KNOWZ

Dect

Smash Rookie
I played WoW on a hardcore level for almost 4 years, recently quit, dont play it now entirely not worth it. I've seen all the highend content and have been on the cutting edge of pvp, the game is a pos compared to what it used to be. just quit now before u get into the grind and regret it later on.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
lol, i think that game is dumb. now, if you said something like, being addicted to warcraft III, THEN i could show some sympathy.

Galuda

Smash Cadet
Just dont get into pve like almost everyone does...that is what kills you and consumes time, but for PVP, you can quit whenever you want, but the instances or ...dungeons...take like 5-6 hours sometimes...pvp takes....5-10 mins per match...so i mean...yeah

Metal_Dave

Smash Journeyman
WoW = Stupid

lol, i think that game is dumb. now, if you said something like, being addicted to warcraft III, THEN i could show some sympathy.
Now Warcraft III thats a sick game right there! Used to be hooked on that all the time. But yeah smash is the way to go now. ^_^

Zoro

Smash Champion
MMOs are stupid as hell

just stop before it consumes your life

i wasted 2 years of my life playing ragnarok
the server was reset like 4 times after i got highest lvl and god equips every time

So i wasted all that time and dont even have anything to show for it.

You dont get anything and pvp isnt even fun
play smash instead its actually fun

spider_sense

Smash Champion
lol, walk away from the keyboard. Go outside, don't be the fat guy at 40 still playing this while eating doritoes that gracefully dance from the bag onto his wife beater. Go to class, monitor the time you can spend on WoW.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
MMOs are stupid as hell

the server was reset like 4 times after i got highest lvl and god equips every time

LOL. i played ragnarok too. Used to be hardcore into it, but i pretty much stopped once i got my wii/360. I actually have a pretty good account on there too...like a lvl 91 lord knight and a 84 priest. Wonder if it would sell for anything

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
I have a lvl 10 night elf *****es!!

who wants to duke it out...
i only play wow while im at work...

i love my job.

OmniOstrich

Smash Lord
My friends dad is addicted, he puts in as much WoW time as he does work time, he doesn't even stop for meals. We got him hooked and even when we all quit raiding and cancelled our subs, he got all his friends addicted too.

Its really bad though, you will get hooked on it if you play, i dont know a single person that hasn't.

Sorry for your loss

Kamano

Smash Journeyman
I played WoW from the original beta back in November 04 straight on til about november last year without ever quitting and going back.

Now I think I'm finally done for good though.

JohnLoBo

Smash Apprentice
Hiro what server do you play on?
I just started playing after swearing I never would... Three weeks later I have a 56 Mage... Its pretty much over for me :(

Force

Smash Apprentice
I main tanked for top ranked guilds in wow for years (one of the guilds was named "Force" too) I pvped and got High Warlord back in the day when it was cool. No amount of recognition you'll get online in that game will ever amount to anything cause the gear system is a ****en treadmill and the community is soft as cotton cause all the ex-warcraft3 diablo people who were badass either moved to another game or turned into pansies themself. But if anyone wants to play some Warcraft3 some time hit me up i'm still bad *** at that game and i'm looking forward to playing starcraft2 when it comes out

Kou1030

Smash Cadet
some wc3 players on here? lets hit it up, PM me if you ever want to at or 1v1 then

KeyKid19

Smash Ace
Guild Wars > WoW

Why pay for a game after you've bought it already? Stupidest idea ever.

Smash >>>> both though.

juniorv376

Smash Journeyman
****! ****! RIP hiroshi, the smash community will miss you. I've done all end content.... and when I stopped I realized there is so much you can do with you time that WoW doesnt allow... I have recentl losy a freind and a brother to WoW... 2 reliable training partners down the drain =(..... You still have hope Hiroshi.... Quit now..... Or you're soul will be lost, and when you find it again it will be forever changed. **** in all serousness, that game ruins relationships. =(

Marin.

Smash Journeyman
NOOOO!! Hiroshi put it down, dont let it consume you!
MMOs eat at your life (also had the Ragnarok exp.),
WoW is like the worst of them!

MokonA

Smash Cadet
MMOs are stupid as hell

I know exactly what you mean. I played ro for a while. I played euphro and evo. Euphro had like 3 resets and shut down for a bit. Evo shut down and then unity had **** for population.

What a waste of time.

Angrylobster

Smash Lord
heh, I play wow but i'm definitely not addicted. Its taken me about 3 years to get a lvl 70; and I barely play the game more then 3 hours a week now.

h1roshi

Smash Hero
Kissimmee, Florida playing melee! (f*** brawl, th
dam, so many responses pretty fast.

i want to say though i am playing for completely free!!!!!!!! my friend at work had like two accounts or whatever. and one of the accounts is being paid directly from his dads credit card. he gave me THAT ACCOUNT!!!!. so he gave me the main game and the burning crusade expansion for free, and i dont have to pay monthly. EVERYTHING IS COMPLETEY FREE!!! which makes me enjoy it even more.

i am lvl 10 troll rogue at the moment. i am addicted to mining and blacksmithing.

so many dam quests!!!! the second you start doing one you find two more, and it goes on forever like that. your never done, your never satisfied.

as faras it affecting my performance in smash. uits a bit early to say, i only played it for like 4 days now. but i have rejected smash training with hbox bcuz i was too busy playing WoW. as a matter of fact, he's been waiting to play with me all day, but i am still playing. i've already been late to work bcuz of WoW. and i missed class bcuz of it. but i cant stop. i dont even want to post here right now cuz i could be playing WoW.

yesterday at work, i had to close, and my motivation to work hard and get out of their fast was that i would be able to go home and play WoW!!!

im fvcked, it really is such a huge game. too much things involved. thats how you get sucked.

-hiro

nevershootme

Smash Master
Good job being horde, *insert wow sarcasm about hating alliance players* eventually the more u play, the drop in performance in academics kicks in (slightly). Give your shot at the pvp game. rogues are fun for pvp, but mages and warlocks are nuts there

Loto

Smash Ace
MMOs are stupid as hell

lol zoro, same **** happened to me with ragnarok....

but yeah WoW fails. =(

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
lets give a final prayer and hail mary for the loss of hiro's soul

*throws a 70 yard pass*

amen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom