• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

wow, i am officialy screwed by WoW!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RockCrock

Smash Champion
Any SANE person can play WoW without "dooming" themselves. Learn to have some self-control. I find it hilarious that people are genuinely AFRAID to play WoW because they fear it will consume them and their lives. It's a fun and entertaining time sink, if you let it control you're life, it's your own **** fault.

Now, those are some serious words above. It frustrates me when people have who have no self-control play non-stop and then ***** about the game. It gives the game a bad name, when the player is to blame.

Hiro, you aren't screwed by WoW, you screwed yourself.

AfroQT

Smash Master
Rofl, what server do you play on? im the top priest on my battlegroup.... - Gladiator Preciousrawr, JUST ASK AFRO THUNDAH, HE KNOWZ
FVCK YOUR ***** AS PRIEST HEALIN A$$
RET 4 LYFE SON SERVER FIRST RET SHOULDAZ WHA YOU WAN?

Duchock

Smash Journeyman

harriettheguy

Smash Lord
Any SANE person can play WoW without "dooming" themselves. Learn to have some self-control. I find it hilarious that people are genuinely AFRAID to play WoW because they fear it will consume them and their lives. It's a fun and entertaining time sink, if you let it control you're life, it's your own **** fault.

Now, those are some serious words above. It frustrates me when people have who have no self-control play non-stop and then ***** about the game. It gives the game a bad name, when the player is to blame.

Hiro, you aren't screwed by WoW, you screwed yourself.
="Hiro.....ur byyad"

Galuda

Smash Cadet
Tell Them The Truth Afro Thundah, You May Have Me At Brawl...but At Wow, Im The God Son

Handorin

Smash Hero
I played WoW for a long time. PvP was my thing. The only thing that caused me to quit was I got busy for a couple months with school and band, so I couldnt put in as much time. Then my dad stopped paying.

I've played once since then because I got a free month. I was extremley bored because I knew I didnt have time to do anything.

Galuda

Smash Cadet
To Cashmooney: i love people like you that think wow is just pressing a button and takes no coordination, maybe you should actually play the game and see how technical the game actually is. It's a lot more in depth than any of the smash brothers...i love smash brothers and all of that, but WoW is a lot more technical PVE-wise and PVP-wise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom