• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[WOTS #0] Champion Challenge [Brackets up 1st round due 2/10/10]

Joshy-wa

Smash Apprentice
im curious so instead of us all going to a chat room we just fight who we are against and then tell you who won that match?

Neherazade

Smash Journeyman
im curious so instead of us all going to a chat room we just fight who we are against and then tell you who won that match?
that's about right! most tourneys are run like that, actually (on the OTL at least). Chats seem to be relatively rare (though very effective).

Joshy-wa

Smash Apprentice
ok thank you =)

ya the one im hosting right now is chat room i find it more time expending for people not fighting but i think its more effective also

Bloodyknuxs

Smash Cadet
ok thank you =)

ya the one im hosting right now is chat room i find it more time expending for people not fighting but i think its more effective also
i have never seen a tournament run like that. sounds fun, lol. its seems difficult to get enough people together at the same time. i would join a tourney like that

Joshy-wa

Smash Apprentice
ya but getting everyone to know a time limit then having to find out the other time for diffrent places
its a hassle and alot more difficult
but it makes it so it all happens quick idk if it goes good this way ill make another like that if not im not doing it that way anymore

Hero of Banthum

Smash Journeyman
I sign out for this. Sorry. My wii still isn't fixed, I probably get it back next week though. And to be honest, I don't really care about these tournies anymore... Good luck to all the others...

See ya,
HoB

Edit: I litterly just got a phonecall with the message that I get my wii back today... So I don't know if I sign out...

Bloodyknuxs

Smash Cadet
I sign out for this. Sorry. My wii still isn't fixed, I probably get it back next week though. And to be honest, I don't really care about these tournies anymore... Good luck to all the others...

See ya,
HoB

Edit: I litterly just got a phonecall with the message that I get my wii back today... So I don't know if I sign out...
lol you should stay. we dont want to find a replacement. =]

PentaSalia

Smash Master
NNID
PentaSalad
why do i always get the people i can't find and that are most likely randoms >.>
rage....
lol

if u see this burningsoul,VM for set up

Joshy-wa

Smash Apprentice
its first person who is 2 points ahead not who gets 2 wins first lol so if its 2-1 he would still have to beat you one more time to win

Zeadro

Smash Journeyman
Toureney

its first person who is 2 points ahead not who gets 2 wins first lol so if its 2-1 he would still have to beat you one more time to win
I told him that. I even put a room back up so that we could battle again but, he never showed back. Anyway, i believe he has conceded by his report. May i progress in the tournament please? Zeadro, OUT FOR THE NIGHT!

Joshy-wa

Smash Apprentice
ok the guy im against wont fight me and im sure he wont in the next few days so what happens if we dont fight?

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Watch for double posting there dood. Bad things can happen if u do that

Joshy-wa

Smash Apprentice
ya we need to fight now sense you werent available the past week

ill stay online today so ya hurry please

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
lol

So yea I'm back for this

huzzah more Kola love <3

Edit: after an intense set I beat ssonic 2-0

May I add fox to my character list? He's a lulz character

Ssonic

Smash Journeyman
NNID
HeartP
lol

So yea I'm back for this

huzzah more Kola love <3

Edit: after an intense set I beat ssonic 2-0

May I add fox to my character list? He's a lulz character
Intense? more like total destruction! but I am confirming this... I wasn't doing good at all that day (not johning) but he beat me so.
No sig for me :(

Top Bottom