• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Worst Pikachu Player Ever Thread - New vids Midwest Circuit

babybaby 12

Smash Cadet
Anther is the best Pikachu player!! Whoever said he's the worst probably got their butts kicked by him. To all you people saying he's the worst, SHUT UP ALREADY!!! I bet most of you havent even fought him. Anther can beat anybody, and he's never lost a match(except to this one guy who used DK), but he klled himself, so it doesn't really count. He's really good, especially in Melee. If he wanted to, he could 3-stock ESAM without taking any damage.

100000000 CHEERS FOR ANTHER!!!!!!!!!!!!

M15t3R E

Smash Master
Anther is the best Pikachu player!! Whoever said he's the worst probably got their butts kicked by him. To all you people saying he's the worst, SHUT UP ALREADY!!! I bet most of you havent even fought him. Anther can beat anybody, and he's never lost a match(except to this one guy who used DK), but he klled himself, so it doesn't really count. He's really good, especially in Melee. If he wanted to, he could 3-stock ESAM without taking any damage.

100000000 CHEERS FOR ANTHER!!!!!!!!!!!!
"Worst Pikachu" was a joke...
This must be why they say internet sarcasm fails.

babybaby 12

Smash Cadet
Hi Anther! :D how are ya?

Sorry I took the joke so seriously, Mister_E. I can't tell sarcasm cuz we're on the computer.

TR4Q

babybaby 12

Smash Cadet
Ussi, I'm not Anther obsessed. Also you didn't capitalize the A in his name. Idiot.

GreenAce, you're the one who can't even get off his rod.

Dark Deku

Smash Apprentice
As yall have declared me the worst pika, I'm posting some vids to further confirm it =P.

I don't necessarily win the sets from these vids ... but the ones I am posting I probably won the matches and they might be fun watches XD. Anyways, enjoy and comment.

I like this topic so I'm bumping and editing it =D.
Smash and Coffee (Lots of vids)

Winner Bracket vs Kel
Game 1 BF (Marth)
Game 2 Pokemon Stadium 2 (MK) - I'm a potty mouth ;_;

Winner Finals vs Bloodhawk- (The set that just didn't get recorded properly)
Game 2 Halberd
Game 3 & 4 Pokemon Stadium - The last match gets cut off really early >=[.

Finals vs KirkQ
Game 1 - I mess up a pretty crucial qac x;...
Game 2 - but not in this one
Game 3 - Best gimp ever at 2:20
Game 4 - apparently I poop on rob's chest

Sorry but you should play Melee because your better in it than Brawl.

AranOcean

Smash Ace
NNID
AranOcean
3DS FC
1220-8584-3874
You...suck? ..... BWA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!! :laugh: Your joking...right? Well, I think your an awesome Pikachu player.

I know other Pikachu players that REALLY SUCK.

Roller

Smash Legend
You...suck? ..... BWA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!! :laugh: Your joking...right? Well, I think your an awesome Pikachu player.

I know other Pikachu players that REALLY SUCK.
GODD@MN how dumb are you people? Can you read the past like page explaining how it is sarcasm? And baby.. nevermind, too easy..

STOP BUMPING THIS!

*BUMP* xD

Kroova

Smash Rookie
=/ That commentator... Eww.

Nice thunder after the chain grabs in the first match.
What happened in the second match? Two stock? :(

Great vids though; with the volume off anyway.

Buster Call

Smash Rookie
Ok now I see what I have to do to rival your speed. I'll be back to try and get you to play me after I raise my speed a bit.

Jtails

Smash Lord
im picking up pika, trying to add to my main list, any tips?

sorry for double post ^_^

Jtails

Smash Lord
oh the archive is pretty cool.

perhaps ill try the new thread idea.

indianunit

Smash Journeyman
anther you truly are my god. I honestly thought you weren't going to win against az on that third set but I completely forgot about time. Were you keeping track of time through out the entire match or did it just happen when the time went down to 5?

Anther

Smash Champion
I knew time would probably be the victor the match when our first stocks were still lingering after 4 minutes XD.

gallax

Smash Hero
yo anther. i love that vid against MK. it was so sweet. near the end he got desperate so he kept using the tornado and you would punish it every time. EVERY TIME!!!! hahah. i loved it.

indianunit

Smash Journeyman
yo anther. i love that vid against MK. it was so sweet. near the end he got desperate so he kept using the tornado and you would punish it every time. EVERY TIME!!!! hahah. i loved it.
oh ya that reminds me, how is OS? is he still going to tourneys or has he backed off? I know he switched to mk from rob just to prove that he's broken lulz. (Doesn't he know rob has an advantage over pikachu?)

first stock for 4 minutes was crazy. If I lasted that long, i'd just sd myself and get it over with:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Anther

Smash Champion
lol, we stopped to talk about the fact that the cars always seem to appear at that point of the stage, and he got a lil carried away with the whole walking thing. hehe

Top Bottom