• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Worst Character Suggestions you have seen

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Originally Posted by Lemon Drop What about Golden Sun Characters? Pretty dumb don't ya think? Don't you think we have enough sword base users?

But on a more serious note, Spiderman/Superman/Batman, what is it with people and Comic book heros?
Have you ever played any of the two Golden Sun games, because most of it revolves around elemental magic vs. swords. Know what you're insulting before you insult it, because they are more elemental magic based than sword fighting based. Besides, there are diffrent styles of sword fighting, just like Martial Arts.

Originally Posted by Smash Daddy
The worse I've heard since last time I posted here... Goku and Sora
^^^^ Smash Daddy speaks the truth!

Originall Posted by Smash Daddy
Ross and Rachel have more of a chance than Naruto
I have a better chance of getting in than Naruto! :laugh:

Originally Posted by Audio817
I've heard some really bad ones. Probably the worst so far would be Naruto, John Raimi, Custom Robo, Cubivore, and Mike Tyson/Mr. Dream.
^^^^ Totally true, who wants Mike Tyson, "he'll bite your ear off!", Mr. Dream is just a cheap 1 hit KO fighter who lacks originality and a point, and all the others aren't fighers at all!Seriously though, Mike tyson got banned from boxing in the pro leagues, cause you know he likes ears WAYYYY too much.

Biggest waste of slots IMO are!!!

Tails: He annoys me with that voice acting, and he's always a worryward. He's not fite for Brawl, simply put.

Shadow: I don't want a Sonic clone, period!

Crash Bandicot: He's long past his prime, and he' basically dead to me.

Spyro: Same as Crash, and his series is barely selling, and is far from being popular.

KK Slider: Love Animal Crossing, like KK Slider, but I would hate for ANY Animal Crossing character to be in Brawl, peroid! What's he gonna do anyways, play us a song=??? :laugh:
He's cool and all, but not for Brawl.

Mike Tyson: You want him, you gotta pay an ear or two, maybe a nose or a lip. Mike Tyson is the worst character suggestion ever, and all who wnat him could cause a major pandemic in loss of body parts amongst smash players. BE careful if the .000000000000000000000001% chance he makes it in Brawl, and hold onto them ears! :chuckle:

Originallly Posted by Toasty!
Sora. OH LAWD.

I mean really, Sora? What would his moves be? Emo Whine?
I'm against Sora for Brawl, and he has no chance watsoever. Seriously, he's cool and all, but how many 1,000 hit combos does he have=??? He'd make Shiek, Fox, Falco, and MetaKnight look like bottom tiers in a heartbeat. But on the other hand, he's not emo or whiney, well maybe a little in the begining of Kingdom Hearts I, but in KH II he's all cool, though Roxas>Sora (even if Jessie McCarthy does Roxas' voice) I could imagine a moveset, but only one that would kill the possibility of balanced tiers. :laugh:

Originally Posted by Fortenium
The stupidest joke one: Bill Cosby.
The stupidest real one: Sora.
Stupidest joke: Capt. Planet: Die with the enviornment! :laugh:
Stupidest real one: Metroid: Who the hell wants to play as this bloodsucking enemy. I mean seriously, do you see me saying "Darknuts for Brawl", or "Helmetheads for Brawl"=??? What next, Goombas...o wait too late! :laugh:

$!mp1!c!ty

Smash Rookie
Wow...well, I used to go to Nsider before I ditched (those guys are complete idiots) and came back here, but in my time there, I read some of the worst suggestions ever. But the worst I've heard is Sailor Moon, hands-down. I'm not even kidding.

Lemon Drop

Smash Lord
Have you ever played any of the two Golden Sun games, because most of it revolves around elemental magic vs. swords. Know what you're insulting before you insult it, because they are more elemental magic based than sword fighting based. Besides, there are diffrent styles of sword fighting, just like Martial Arts.

Ya I have played the Golden Sun Series, completed both games. It was a great game but I'm really wondering why people want Golden Sun Characters so much?
=======

Also I heard another Amazing suggestion for Brawl: Powerpuff Girls

Shuma

Smash Hero
Well, they're just like the Fire Emblem Characters(kinda, they have swords and Armor), so the same would apply to the FE games.

Worst real Character Suggestion i have seen? Andross.

Kelexo

Smash Journeyman
I didn't see this anywhere else the topic...so

Sandbag.

(And, no, for those of you with Action Replays, dont give me that 'He already is playable!' nonsense, you know what I mean.)

MirageofMadness

Smash Journeyman
i honestly think toad is a bad idea. I know, i know-- tons of people want toad like hardcore crazy, but what the hell could he do?? I mean, Peach even has a move where she pulls his worthless *ss out and uses him as a meat shield! that should be a testament to his impotence and ineptitutde.

probably the worst ida I've heard all together, though, is Barbie. who the ... i mean.. ..... WHAT? Barbie???? I think I need to lay down....

Meta_Owns_Ur_Dad

Smash Ace
Birdo
Baby Lugia
Mask Salesman
Stafy
Wobbufet or whatever his name is
Any FF/KH character
Every Sonic character except Sonic
Dark Samus
Tom Nook
Any pikmin character besides Olimar
Leon Kennedy
Laughing Dog
Daisy
Waluigi
Any DK character besides DK and Diddy
Peppy Hare
Slippy
Navi
Bomberman
Kamek
Any F-Zero character besides Captain F.
Any Earthbound character besies Ness
Pokemon Trainers

And so on and so on...

And for the people hating on the characters that are too small and too big, Kirby is 8 inches tall, but they sized him up.
Bowser is giant, but they sized him down. There's probably some more that were sized differently in melee.

Plus, i made a perfect Mii moveset somehwere on this site. People complemented on it.

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Ya I have played the Golden Sun Series, completed both games. It was a great game but I'm really wondering why people want Golden Sun Characters so much?
=======

Also I heard another Amazing suggestion for Brawl: Powerpuff Girls
The series is awsome, and left room for a sequal. Plus if done right, the combination of a unique sword style and elemental magic would be friggen awsome!

Powerpuff Girls, don't be a IDIOT, who doesn't want them=????
The most sarcastic remark ever in the history of the world!

:chuckle:

Tera253

Smash Ace
Dr. Mario returning- SERIOUSLY. DR. MARIO WILL NOT RETURN. GIVE IT UP ALREADY.
shut up. your favorite character sucks.
Doc will return for revenge on the n00b.

as far as more worst picks: anyone 3rd party besides Snake (since he's been confirmed)
~Tera253~

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
^^^^ And I thought I was sarcastic! :laugh: Yae sarcastic people, we totally own! ;) Anyways, I heard this retarted one a few weeks back. Naruto for Brawl, o wait I here that everyday, on youtube at least! Seriously, it gets so annoying hearing people who think he has a chance at being in Brawl. NARUTO will not make it, EVER! Get over it! Once your "I'm 100% sure Naruto will be in Brawl" confidence is crushed, I'll be laughing, because I read SamuraiPanda's translationg thread, and you didn't! ;)

-=Marth_n_Roy=-

Smash Ace
his 'b' attack would just be throwing Pies at the opponent. . .

You want horrible character for Brawl? Seymore, from Final Fantasy 10

Devastlian

Smash Lord
McFox for Brawl.
Seriously, does anyone have vids of McFox playing smash? I understand he made the forums, but can he compete on a competitive scale?
McFox didn't make no forum. I've been a member longer than he has and I didn't take any part in any making. :(
And they still won't let me into the broom...I didn't say that. :x

It'd be cool to see a vid of him (or her...isn't he that red-haired chick he had in his avatar for awhile?) or Gideon (who did make the forums but doesn't descend from his pinnacle of glory very often.)

Vali

Smash Ace
And here I was thinking Mcfox was a real life Paras. He'd just have to sleep spore the opponent and hooray, he's won the tournament. Ken would have to compete by drinking lots and lots of coffee to stay awake, which would make him jittery (as lots and lots of coffee does) and he'd either play at super-human reaction times and dodge everything or not be able to play at all.

experiment111

Smash Journeyman
I cant understand the logic behind tom nook....just no.
Toad is another rele irritating one.
Waluigi could not be a more desperate scraping of the bottom of the barrel character if he tried. Can't believe people r against ridley.

Octillus

Smash Ace
NNID
Octillus
3DS FC
0963-0987-3528
People who suggest Bomberman.

That guy's a terrorist, and if we have to add Bomberman, we have to add Jack Bauer.

the grim lizard

Smash Master
Diddy Kong and Dixie Kong Duo: While we're at it, let's make a Mario and Luigi duo, a Fox and Falco duo, a Pikachu and Pichu duo...
I seriously don't get why people are so opposed to this. Diddy/Dixie duo makes WAY more sense than even the ICs as a duo (other than the fact that they would suck alone). Think about it: The Donkey Kong Country series always had these pairings. The others wouldn't make sense at all; they are not legitimate comparisons because they didn't this exact setup in their respective games (other than Mario and Luigi: Partners in time...).

In any case, Dixie being along with Diddy is not a bad idea at all (it's true to their game). But, it may or may not happen (although I'll laugh at all of you if it does), and in any case, there's no way Dixie's getting in unless she's with Diddy.

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
@ the grim lizard
What, they should be alone. Diddy and Dixie have diffrent moves, attacks, and probably even attributes. In the game Ice Climber, Popo and Nana have the same attacks=the perfect duo.

LOL, Dixie has no chance getting in other than pairing with Diddy=classic. I'd put her in the 20 most likely newcomers list easily, do you know how big DKC is=??? Seriously, tLOZ barely outsells it, and she is the 3rd or 4th most important character in it. No chance is Tingle, the Powerpuff Girls, McFox (and Gideon made the SWF), a Metroid, Andross, Jumpman (we have him already=MARIOOO!), and Sephiroth!

NukeA6

Smash Master
Recently, I have heard of people suggesting E. Gadd. Do people seriously want to play as that guy?!

Also, I've seen people suggest Kingdom Hearts characters (other than Sora) like Riku, Roxas, King Mickey, and even Xemnas. Makes me wonder if they even realize there are just one or two spots open for third party characters.

DarkWolf123

Smash Apprentice
i think like goombas and koopas would be the worst kind of characters anything like that, just anything little enemys you kill alot of in games:colorful::colorful:

Zinc

Smash Apprentice
Anything to do With another Version of Link.
For godsakes people what do you want?
You want Wolf Link, WIndwaker Link, Deku Link, Dark Link, CDI Link, Fierce Deity link, Goron Link, OOT graphic Young link all in the same game?

You might aswell call it Super Smash Link Brawl

Fawriel

Smash Master
"another Version of Link"

You suck.
Deku Link and whatever, sure, those are just different versions, but Wind Waker Link is just as important as, or maybe even more so than, the grown-up TP Link.

VA

Smash Hero
Anyone who likes Krystal deserves to die (a little extreme buuut). She stinks, she is devoid of character and would add nothing to Brawl except a sexy blue bint with a stick. I hope to GOD they don't add her, I'd even prefer Slippy and Diddy Kong! Haha

-Wolfy-

Smash Champion
You want Wolf Link, WIndwaker Link, Deku Link, Dark Link, CDI Link, Fierce Deity link, Goron Link, OOT graphic Young link all in the same game?

Alright now...that name is just outrageous. It would just be "Link."

JoeLewko

Smash Rookie

Don't forget Zora Link and Magic Armor Link form TP.

Top Bottom