• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Worst Case Scenario?

painseeker

Smash Cadet
Your little brother walks in asks to play and you tell him your playing an online match.
He then gets a temper going just as your winning against the worlds brawl champ.
He turns off your wii and demands its his turn to play

Heavenly Spoon

Smash Apprentice
NNID
HeavenlySpoon
You don't have a Wavebird but want to use the NGC controller. You can't stand losing (or get owned or something) and throw away your remote. Because it's not wireless, the immense force of your throw makes your Wii fall over. Your Wii flips, a fatal error occurs and the Disc shoots out of the socket and decapitates you. A real shame, because your disc will be all bloody and you'll have to get a new one... you'd also be dead, but that's a detail.

Smash_Gigas

Smash Lord
Your dog pees on your Wii, causing it to screw over big time. Sparks begin to fly out of the power socket, catching your floor on fire. You run to get a glass of water to put the fire out, but the whole room is on fire. Then the whole house catches fire. Wind blows the flame over to your neighbor's house, catching it on fire. The neighborhood catches fire. It was rush-hour on the road, and you find out the Firetruck was caught in an accident. The massive accident causes chaos & confusion, riots begin.
...I ran out of ideas....

Cheezball

Smash Ace
Your TV becomes the exorcist and starts flinging things at you, including Brawl and your Wii. Then, your placed in prison forever for lying about your TV being possessed.

PCHU

Smash Lord
Tron comes out, and breaks your copy of brawl.\

-Those who know the final boss of Brawl will get it.

You get continuously shined by a n00b, and you're playing as Giga Bowser, up against a wall.

You get so happy after beating Brawl that you throw your controller, it hits your Tv, bounces off of it, hits your wii, and comes back and knocks you out. You wake up to find that it was all a dream, and Brawl will never come out in the US, or in Europe. (That happened to me, I was playing a friends PS2, and I was against the final form of Xemnas on KH2, it was my first time playing, and I was so happy for almost beating him that I pulled the controller over my head, causing the connector to go out of the port. By the time he got it back in, Sora AND Riku got pwnd by 1,000 lasers.

/~Dogma~\

Smash Lord
lol......KH2^^^^^ great game

MARCH 9th, 2008 the day brawl comes ouy..:)

MARCH 8th, 2008
the U.S. turns into a communist nation and SSBB is specificly BANNED

then the janjaweed & al queda join forces and destroy nintendo along with future SSB projects

T.U.C.

Smash Apprentice
you have a terrible decease and your only wish is to play brawl. so the do-a-wish foundation ( or something like it, i'm from holland so i don't know the exact name) let you play brawl (on 4 march!!!). you start the game and die.

yoshi_fan

Smash Ace
A yoshi appears and you keep looking his cuteness and you 're Koed because of that ^_^

Warchamp7

Site Owner
Administrator
Premium
Slippi.gg
WAR#912
NNID
Warchamp7
Your house has a power surge as you turn on Brawl frying your Wii and you can't get another cause they're sold out everywhere

Rarzy

Smash Journeyman
worst case scenario:

you get brawl. its finally in your hands after waiting so long. you put it in the wii, and it doesn't work.

WOW! whatayaknow! that happened to me anyway!

****ing ****

shadowyoshi2345

Smash Journeyman
been in the situation for strikers, just sitting there playing and the phone starts ringing from a couple room overs and your the only one home to go pick it up, rather annoying

Pengie

Smash Lord
The laser in your Wii erases all of the data for Brawl and replaces it with content from Superman 64.

clace

Smash Journeyman
Your just minding your own business, playing some nub on brawl, when suddenly, he pulls off a final smash, the lag glitches it so it keeps happening and you lose all four stocks.

...Then he rushes into your house, punches you in the face, and then teabags you. Bareback. O.o

And then the brawl disc evaporates into pure molten sadness.

And then your mum divorces your dad and jumps out the window, then dies.

Then your dad just falls over and dies too.

And then a nuke hits your house and you barely survive.

And then just as your about to crawl your way back to civilization, that guy who beat you teabags you one more time, as you let out your final breath.

...And then, when in spectator mode, you can still see and hear the teabags...

EDIT: And then you respawn, and start playing pokemans...It's low on battery, but it's only 5 steps til the poke center, you'll save when you get there.

...Saving please don't turn off the po-...

****!

...Somebody quote me >.>

Top Bottom