• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

World Wrestling Entertainment

ShadowSquall

Smash Journeyman
-_-; I just didn't really feel like he needed something else to pump up his ego. And yeah the WWE is running dry on gimmicks... Male cheerleaders? God, what were they thinking.

EEvisu

Smash Lord
Bobby Lashley is the new ECW champ and Team extreme beat MNM, good stuff eh...

ShadowSquall

Smash Journeyman
Lashley is crazy o_O When he first debuted, he owned everything. And he did it legally. Can't say the same for that odd looking Umaga.

Dibs

Smash Lord
The spirit squad was an awesome gimmick too until the WWE and HHH felt the need to make all of the credibility that they had as an actual threat go down the drain.

Bobby Lashley?... SERIOUS?? He does NOT convince me as a champion. That was stupid. It was also stupid that the Rising star of the ECW (CM Punk) was eliminated first. That was stupid. ECW is dead. Welcome to Smackdown Punk.

I loved the crowd though.

Dibs

Smash Lord
I gave up on Extremely Crappy Wrestling after the first 3 shows.

TNA will rise up and become the top player.

ShadowSquall

Smash Journeyman
I stopped around the time they started having strippers dance.

And when I heard they had some strip poker match, I felt like I dodged a bullet o_O

EEvisu

Smash Lord
Lashley is crazy o_O When he first debuted, he owned everything. And he did it legally. Can't say the same for that odd looking Umaga.
Lol yeah
The spirit squad was an awesome gimmick too until the WWE and HHH felt the need to make all of the credibility that they had as an actual threat go down the drain.

Bobby Lashley?... SERIOUS?? He does NOT convince me as a champion. That was stupid. It was also stupid that the Rising star of the ECW (CM Punk) was eliminated first. That was stupid. ECW is dead. Welcome to Smackdown Punk.

I loved the crowd though.
Punk is trash I dont knwo why anyone would like him he loks like a hick in tights, Lashley is like the first black Champ besides Booker in ages, dont hate.
I gave up on Extremely Crappy Wrestling after the first 3 shows.

TNA will rise up and become the top player.
bleh TNA comes on during Law and Order so I dont watch
Umaga ate my keyboard...
that sucks

FireBomb

Smash Lord
Lol and about your repping. I repped everyone that has participated in this little convo :p
Hey I made the thread...

Anyways, Omega, I think you might be the only one out of the whole thread that uses the words "like" and "Cena" without the word "don't" in the same sentence. Just saying.

Dibs

Smash Lord
A cena fan!?!?!?!?!? Send him down to OVW!
Only a VERY small portion of you will get it.

Stryks

Smash Hero
Burn all cena lovers, i mean the guy CANT FREAKIN WRESTLE!! He did NOTHING in survivor series, he just gives the fu at the end and takes the glory...

EEvisu

Smash Lord
I like Cena just think its time he loses the title

Edit: hey Dibs you will be happy to know that Kenny seems to be getting his shot on RAW

saberhof

Smash Master
um...
Small Note:everyone will admit that The undertaker(evil) is unbeatable, if no one cheated, he would always win. i do not recall a moment were he lost fairly >.>...maybe on recent days but he will always pwn in my book. followed by the rock, stonecold, eddie guerrero, kurt angle, old triple h, and dudley boys, and batista but hes almost new.

watsup with ric flair, im not too caught up with WWE, all i saw was him getting his *** whooped double by a chair to the face.

Dibs

Smash Lord
I like Cena just think its time he loses the title

Edit: hey Dibs you will be happy to know that Kenny seems to be getting his shot on RAW
He is. But then HHH had to be an *** and not take the chair shot. The end result would have been the same but HHH refuses to look vulnerable ever. At least HBK took it. At least give Kenny a chance to look strong damnit.

Darn, I was waiting for Monty Brown to debut tonight.... Pouuunnnncccceeee.

ShadowSquall

Smash Journeyman
I appreciate people who don't haveto cheat to win. Unfortunately that's like everyone...

John Cena... theres a mans man :o

Dibs

Smash Lord
John Cena cheated early in his career too, so I don't know what point you're getting at.

EEvisu

Smash Lord
He is. But then HHH had to be an *** and not take the chair shot. The end result would have been the same but HHH refuses to look vulnerable ever. At least HBK took it. At least give Kenny a chance to look strong damnit.

Darn, I was waiting for Monty Brown to debut tonight.... Pouuunnnncccceeee.
cant touch the King of Kings

and whos Monty Brown...
Grrr, how can someone ambushing someone with a steel chair pull off looking strong?
dunno =O
I appreciate people who don't haveto cheat to win. Unfortunately that's like everyone...

John Cena... theres a mans man :o
Lol
John Cena cheated early in his career too, so I don't know what point you're getting at.
now who remembers then >_>

Dibs

Smash Lord
and whos Monty Brown...
You will find out soon enough. He's a former TNA wrestler who just recently got signed to the WWE... POUNNCEEE!

Stryks

Smash Hero
I doubt Umaga beats cena unfortunally, cause u kno wwe, theyll make cena the hero, beat any odds and get his *** whooped 97%of the match,but then does the cena combo:
Clothesline
protoplx
knuckle shuffle
fu
stfu
he retains the title while the other guy did almost everything, dont believe me? watch survivor series...

Dibs

Smash Lord
What I like about the feud is they are continuing with the "Umaga is NOT a Samoa Joe ripoff, but we will copy almost everything he does storyline-wise."

Angle vs. Joe > Cena vs. Umaga.

EEvisu

Smash Lord
You will find out soon enough. He's a former TNA wrestler who just recently got signed to the WWE... POUNNCEEE!
I see
I doubt Umaga beats cena unfortunally, cause u kno wwe, theyll make cena the hero, beat any odds and get his *** whooped 97%of the match,but then does the cena combo:
Clothesline
protoplx
knuckle shuffle
fu
stfu
he retains the title while the other guy did almost everything, dont believe me? watch survivor series...
hahahaha nice
What I like about the feud is they are continuing with the "Umaga is NOT a Samoa Joe ripoff, but we will copy almost everything he does storyline-wise."
Lol wow

Top Bottom