• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

World Wrestling Entertainment

EEvisu

Smash Lord
I know and its about time he took it back, the whole Survior Series was amazin gteam DX was pretty hot they aint lose any members. I though Team Cena won kinda cheap since Umaga got DQ but the rest was cool.

I hear Piper has cancer =O

Dibs

Smash Lord
Gosh.. Batista.... I can't stand him.

Where the hell is Carlito?! And spirit squad is finally done. They really were getting tiring. I didn't want to see Kenny go though. He was awesome. It was STUPID that team DX didn't lose any members. That was horrible. HHH is such a tyrant in this industry.

EEvisu

Smash Lord
Gosh.. Batista.... I can't stand him.

Where the hell is Carlito?! And spirit squad is finally done. They really were getting tiring. I didn't want to see Kenny go though. He was awesome. It was STUPID that team DX didn't lose any members. That was horrible. HHH is such a tyrant in this industry.
Carlito is around and his fan base still seems strong to me, I hated all the spirit **** even Kenny though he had the most Talent.

DX cant be stopped its time to imbrace it already =)
I like how the Hardy Boyz are back. Favorite Tag team in history.
I liek them a lot to, hope they beat MNM

ShadowSquall

Smash Journeyman
It's true ;-; He had a taste and he decided to stay...

Wish he came back once in a while though. There was no other guy like him. He was quick and witty >_>;

E123Omega

Smash Lord
"Happy Birthday to Steph.
Your a hoe with big breasts.
So take the night off from hooking.
If you smell what The Rock is cooking!"

Hilarious!

ShadowSquall

Smash Journeyman
Lol and the one part where he is being interviewed and says something along the lines of:

"...That 50 dolla, no, that 5 dolla, no, that 2 cent, NO, that Buy One, get one free HOE..."

ShadowSquall

Smash Journeyman
Stone Cold was just cruel! He did things... I just was astonished. If DX and Stone Cold teamed up. That would just be.. epic. Vince wouldn't be able to sleep at night XD

Dibs

Smash Lord
Not the current DX.... ugh I hate this DX! HHH McMahon is hoggin all of the spotlight. Why do they even get the main events. Is there a point to that?

ShadowSquall

Smash Journeyman
Last DX was better because there were more members! I seriously think they should recruit. They can't always handle things on their own.

Dibs

Smash Lord
Last DX was better because it wasn't TWO of the TOP superstars that the WWE has. Hell even the first DX was awesome. It was only shawn michael who was the main player and HHH was the mid carder.

Plus they were younger. I just don't buy the 40+ year old men saying homo jokes anymore.

Go RKO.

ShadowSquall

Smash Journeyman
DX needs to get a bit more wit. And that Rock video was hilarious XD The fans always cheer when he says something.

ShadowSquall

Smash Journeyman
Hey I ain't complaining! It's just the guy should definitely come back or visit. And so should Stone Cold. Haven't seen him seen the RAW season permiere.

Stryks

Smash Hero
it seems boker is gonna let go the king gimmick, or was i the only one that noticed that after the batista match he was acting like good ol' booker T?...

Dibs

Smash Lord
King Booker was the most annoying gimmick ever. It royally pissed me off.
You can't be serious. The King Booker gimmick was the best gimmick the WWE has had in years. At least it's an interesting gimmick. Better than a boring rapper gimmick or NO GIMMICK like Batista.

E123Omega

Smash Lord
You can't be serious. The King Booker gimmick was the best gimmick the WWE has had in years. At least it's an interesting gimmick. Better than a boring rapper gimmick or NO GIMMICK like Batista.
He's got a point there SS.
It was a good gimmick something different to tell you the truth.

Top Bottom