• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

World Wrestling Entertainment

EEvisu

Smash Lord
Vince. He's actually capable of more at his current state than flair. Flair only can do back body drops and chest chops.
I agreed, and Flair needs to just retire already even Hogan has turned it down :/

Edit: Lol Friday Night Smackdown was pretty good

Kenndy owned Taker o.O
MVP fights Cane in a street fight next week
Bobby almost won the championship from Booker

FireBomb

Smash Lord
Flair is going to wrestle until the day he dies. Guess you gotta admire him for being so dedicated... Smackdown is getting me interested again.

Speaking of Smackdown, what's your opinion of the Boogeyman?

EEvisu

Smash Lord
I think that Boogeyman is just a random freak, I dont see the point of him really :/

Gerudo Warrior

Smash Master
has the boogeyman got new face paint? i think he has. EEvisu i think the point of the boogeyman is to hurt the heels so the fans get enjoyment out of seeing the wrestler they hate the most get smashed.

Dibs

Smash Lord
Serious. He wasn't liking the writing team on Smackdown and wanted to be moved to another show. Smackdown is probably getting that one dude from TNA and then Lashley is going to ECW. He's going to be the 6th competitor in the elimination chamber match I expect.

SMRPG1

Smash Cadet
Lashley and Micheal Hayes don't get along very well. Hayes is the reason why Lashley is no getting any title pushes or anything. Plus Lashley and Heyaman have work well in the past with one another so the option to allow anyone to be the 6th competitor could be were Lashley moves to ECW. Face it. Big Show is going to lose the title at the PPV because his body can't stand wrestling anymore. If he keeps going he will die just like Andre did. So ECW is gonna need another big guy to replace the Big Show. Lashley is what they need. Smackdown can keep Batista.

Dibs

Smash Lord
Lashley better be convincing as a dominant champion.. unlike bigshow.

SMRPG1

Smash Cadet
Well current plans I believe is that Test is suppose to win. But I guess WWECW loves to have wrestlers with no talent be champions.

Dibs

Smash Lord
Oh yeah, Test. Gahhhhhh RVD may have messed up, but they really should give the belt back to him. Test is worse than Big Show.

SMRPG1

Smash Cadet
Test was good before he got injured. Now he's steriod boy. Surpise WWECW hasn't suspended him yet.

RVD won't win the title because Vince thinks it's to soon for him to win it back because of the arrest. But does RVD not have a rematch clause anyways?

Punk would be great to see as the champion but WWE won't put it on him just yet. He's just becoming good in WWECW even though he has the potential if you look at his ROH matches.

EEvisu

Smash Lord
Serious. He wasn't liking the writing team on Smackdown and wanted to be moved to another show. Smackdown is probably getting that one dude from TNA and then Lashley is going to ECW. He's going to be the 6th competitor in the elimination chamber match I expect.
Lashley and Micheal Hayes don't get along very well. Hayes is the reason why Lashley is no getting any title pushes or anything. Plus Lashley and Heyaman have work well in the past with one another so the option to allow anyone to be the 6th competitor could be were Lashley moves to ECW. Face it. Big Show is going to lose the title at the PPV because his body can't stand wrestling anymore. If he keeps going he will die just like Andre did. So ECW is gonna need another big guy to replace the Big Show. Lashley is what they need. Smackdown can keep Batista.
Lashley better be convincing as a dominant champion.. unlike bigshow.
Well current plans I believe is that Test is suppose to win. But I guess WWECW loves to have wrestlers with no talent be champions.
Oh yeah, Test. Gahhhhhh RVD may have messed up, but they really should give the belt back to him. Test is worse than Big Show.
Test was good before he got injured. Now he's steriod boy. Surpise WWECW hasn't suspended him yet.

RVD won't win the title because Vince thinks it's to soon for him to win it back because of the arrest. But does RVD not have a rematch clause anyways?

Punk would be great to see as the champion but WWE won't put it on him just yet. He's just becoming good in WWECW even though he has the potential if you look at his ROH matches.
Thanks for the imput I'm gonna be interested to see if it goes down like this =)

Dibs

Smash Lord
Ugh... DX sucks............. They better NOT get those tag championships.

And Cena needs to learn how to save Maria faster.. that was brutal. Umaga needs new moves... like Cena. That match contained at most, a total of 10 moves.

Dibs

Smash Lord
The DX... era? Please say it ain't so. They better be destroyed by the RKO.

EEvisu

Smash Lord
Lol Dibs makes me laugh shes so angry when it comes to DX

I dout DX will get the tag championships though it was lame how Flair and Piper lost them but hey there like 100 so w/e lol

Cena was pretty slow getting Maria adn that match was pretty much made up of 10 moves but the Big Shows interfence caught me off gaurd.

Dibs

Smash Lord
Ahh.. knowing how the WWE writing team/HHH is.... I wouldn't be surprised if DX gets the tag championships. Psssh... Glory hogs.

That twisting moonsault by Nitro was pretty awesome though. Ladder match next week. Although I would have preferred to see Shelton in there. And they are KILLING Carlito's character.

E123Omega

Smash Lord
Ahh.. knowing how the WWE writing team/HHH is.... I wouldn't be surprised if DX gets the tag championships. Psssh... Glory hogs.

That twisting moonsault by Nitro was pretty awesome though. Ladder match next week. Although I would have preferred to see Shelton in there. And they are KILLING Carlito's character.
Corkscrew or something like that.
Was NOT a moonsault.
Yeah it was.

Dibs

Smash Lord

Well, this is the night that all of us wrestling fans have been waiting for. All of us who are sick of male strippers, grown men acting like jerkoffs, ****ster military rappers, people receiving pushes because they are friends of the boss, inconclusive finishes, and all the rest of the crap that the WWE makes us put up with.

TNA iMPACT's 2-hour Primetime debut. Only 30 more minutes for me.

EEvisu

Smash Lord
^ I watched that to, your like 3 hours behind me in Cali

You would not believe how much of a fan my mom is for the big show!
creepy

Lol @ DX

Shelton is so done lol and I like the Torry/Carlito romance but I'd liek to see him getting more in ring action and getting a title...

Gerudo Warrior

Smash Master
Elijah Burke, Sylvester Terkay..... wait wait wait..... do my eyes decieve me. Matt striker! no no. now lashley. no no no he really had something going for him. bring back the finlay fued with him drop the batista fued.

is anyone else loving the edge and orton tag team i know i am

Dibs

Smash Lord
Matt Striker... sucks. He should have been dropped from WWE all together. Lashley did have something going for him but I guess the writers weren't giving him anything good. That's why he made the jump. Same with Terkay and Burke.

And I love the Edge Orton team.... too bad the WWE will never give them a clean win.

In TNA news...
- DX Sucks! DX Sucks! DX Sucks! DX Sucks!!!!!!! This is possibly my favorite chant of the year.
- The X-Division completely kills WWE's cruiserweight division. AJ Styles? Awesome. Pretty whack finish, but if this leads to an AJ/Christian feud, I won't complain much. Christian has been in that **** feud with Rhyno since I was in the womb.
- Speaking of Christian.. AWESOME barbed-wire cage match.
- Kurt Angle doesn't seem to be as extreme as I've seen him in the WWE. The injuries might have really taken a toll on him and his health. I still enjoyed the match. Abyss is awesome. Kane?.... don't make me laugh. Looks like Samoa Joe is the heel in this feud though. I don't have much of a problem with it, but this is the type of feud that didn't need a definite heel. When the bell rings, the crowd will be split either way.
- When Joe was giving Kurt the ankle lock, did anyone else notice him thrust his crotch back and forth?
- I could care less about Sting.

EEvisu

Smash Lord
^ thats very sad

@ Dibs ~Why were they chanting DX sucks though o.O

Dibs

Smash Lord
The James Gang (New Age Outlaws) came out under a new name: Voodoo Kin Mafia (V.K.M.) They cut a promo talking about what's happened to DX (At this point the crowd chanted "DX SUCKS!") and declared war on another person with the initials of V.K.M... that's right. Vincent Kennedy McMahon. Who knows if McMahon has the balls to address this though, we shall see. I'm up for a TNA invasion of WWE.

Dibs

Smash Lord
Sting is the champ in TNA.. and hopefully will be the last washed up old guy to wear the belt before the younger stars get it. As of now, I am favoring TNA over WWE because storylines in the WWE pretty much seem like they have had NO effort put into them. There's only so much false finishes that I can take. We'll see how this plays out.

Shinehex did you even watch the TNA primetime debut on thursday?

EEvisu

Smash Lord
The James Gang (New Age Outlaws) came out under a new name: Voodoo Kin Mafia (V.K.M.) They cut a promo talking about what's happened to DX (At this point the crowd chanted "DX SUCKS!") and declared war on another person with the initials of V.K.M... that's right. Vincent Kennedy McMahon. Who knows if McMahon has the balls to address this though, we shall see. I'm up for a TNA invasion of WWE.
Okay I see thats interesting but WWE would pwn TNA >_>
Sting is the champ in TNA.. and hopefully will be the last washed up old guy to wear the belt before the younger stars get it. As of now, I am favoring TNA over WWE because storylines in the WWE pretty much seem like they have had NO effort put into them. There's only so much false finishes that I can take. We'll see how this plays out.
Lol @ Sting

Top Bottom