• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

World Wrestling Entertainment

Stryks

Smash Hero
Lol yep, lately smackdown has gotten boring, while raw makes great matches every week, ast week steel cage match, next monday family reunion, that just awesome, im hopin that one day taker becomes the american badass, the one with the motrocycle, taker would appear more often and was my favorite back then... right wed get lucky too c him in a pay per view, im hopin batsta wins the ttle, that way he can have rivalry with lashley, and king booker can goes get stuck in the bottomless pit with boogeyman...

Gerudo Warrior

Smash Master
Bobby lashley is the bomb. he is awsome. Man i hope he wins the fatal 4 way. Im a fan. I watch it when i can. I get all the paperveiws. my favourite is the wrestling machine and mr 619. Ive got a 619 basketball jersy it the easter show. I like orton. I hate cena. Allwas have always will. Orton should be in the hunt for the championship. DX are my favourite tag team i think. The fued for the title should be otron vs hhh. Orton as champion and does anyone know when the boogyman is coming back. Its been awhile sice ive seen him. Ithink with the booker t fued was when i last saw him. I missed last weeks smackdown so if he has come back and i didn't know.

EEvisu

Smash Lord
^ Boogey was resigned by the WWE Friday and he will be back very soon dont worry

@ GREAT-ONE, I miss him to T_T

Dibs

Smash Lord
Seriously, you guys don't find the King Booker character entertaining? I swear the facial expressions and over the top accent is making him fantastic. At least he has a character. Word to Lashley and Boretista.

Take a look at Raw and see how many dq's are done in one show.
Then look at Smackdown and compare.

*Edit* I really really hope Mr. Kennedy... Kennedy beats Undertaker tonight. I'm sick of Taker just squashing young superstars.

EEvisu

Smash Lord
I find King Booker funny as hell Dibs but it does not changes the fact that hes still acting like an idiot overall I just thought old Booker was more of an athlete not at all like this new image.

dq's are annoying anytime but oh well cant be helped lol

Taker puts these young guys in there place and he does a **** good job of it, I dont see how Kennedy can pull of am win but hell it will be a good match but sadly I wont be able to see this pay per view.

Stryks

Smash Hero
Taker is a legend, one of the best, and dont forget his 'mania record... I like mr. keeeeennneeeddddyyyy..... keennneeedddyyyy.... but I mean the guy aint really much of a match vs undertaker, thats my opinion anyway, and bokker is gettin old, I like dhim more with the can u dig it sucka?! and the spin-a-roonie, ever since te king thing- no let me correct myself, ever since sharmell joined the SD! roster, Booker has been sucking a lot lol well again thats my opinion... Batista FTW!

Dibs

Smash Lord
Yeah I don't know why they stuck Kennedy with the **** Taker vs. Young Superstar formula. They already did it with formula. And Taker vs Mark Henry sickened me.

Booker was planning to retire in 2005 but he signed for I believe 4 more years. His spinaroonie phase was getting played out and he needed to refresh his character. This King thing was perfect for him. It's bound to die down soon though.... wait nevermind. It's the WWE. According to the WWE formula, you get a good thing... and shove it down our throats for years till we are absolutely sick of it. Hi DX.

GREAT-ONE

Smash Journeyman
The Rock needs to get his candy a** back to the WWE. But from what I heard, he may not come back at all. I sometimes watch smack down, it just isn't as good as it used to be. I'm also bummed that Kurt Angle left the WWE to go to ECW, and Undertaker barely comes to wrestle.

I'm also sad that Eddie is gone, cuz he was awesome.

Dibs

Smash Lord
Angle's actually in TNA. WWE lost a good one there.

*EDIT* And I have one more thing to add about Smackdown. It is funny to see how much Wrestling has evolved because SmackDown! is the one show that for the majority of the episodes focuses on the WRESTLING itself, and yet it has seen by many as boring and dull. Now you may continue.

FireBomb

Smash Lord
What? I thought Angle just took time off to "put his mind and body back together".

Smackdown and Raw turned from nonstop wrestling to mini soap operas. When did everything suddenly all go downhill...

Dibs

Smash Lord
Smackdown is actually more still on wrestling than storyline. It's just not given enough credit. Raw is soap opera palace....... Who cares about 30 minutes of dx vs. vince and shane... every week. You don't get that crap too often on Smackdown.

Kurt somehow got past the 90 day no-compete clause after being fired from the WWE and he signed with TNA. It was announced on their last PPV.

EEvisu

Smash Lord
Kurt Angle is a great wrestler but hes a ***...

No Mercy Results:

Matt Hardy def. Cruiserweight Champion Gregory Helms (Non-Title Match)

WWE Tag Team Champions London & Kendrick def. K.C. James & Idol Stevens

Montel Vontavious Porter def. Marty Garner

United States Champion Mr. Kennedy def. Undertaker (DQ; Non-Title Match)

Rey Mysterio def. Chavo Guerrero (Falls Count Anywhere Match)

Chris Benoit def. William Regal

World Heavyweight Champion King Booker def. Bobby Lashley, Batista and Finlay (Fatal Four Way Match

Lame that Booker kept the title
glad Benoit is back
MVP.....wtf
Taker owned regardless of DQ
Hardey got the win
~Everythinmg else was meh....

Dibs

Smash Lord
Beniot & Regal - always put great matches when they are put against each other. But fans don't notice because it's not storyline blown like a DX one.

Booker T 4 way - Match had a lame ending. I was getting my hopes up for Finlay since focus was on him.

Hardy & Helms - Great match

Taker & Mr. Kennedy... Kennedy - ****it, I hate how the WWE is afraid to let superstars lose cleanly. DQ's have to be the answer somehow. It was looking good till the finish.

Rey & Chavo - They put up good matches.. Sucks the storyline is horrible though.

Biggest Disappointment of the night: MVP
"Hey looks like a **** Power Ranger."
The costume was hilarious. He competed against an unknown. Should have went against Benoit or something. Apparently, the WWE is shaping him to represent big superstar athletes with huge contracts but don't put out. They just ruined a potentially great character. He's money on the mic but he's getting wasted as a joke character. We don't need those. I hope I'm wrong about him and they start to use him right. I shouldn't be surprised at the let-down though. It's the WWE.

*Edit*

Finally I just found this.

Stryks

Smash Hero
Lol nice gif hahahah XD...

This sunday theres gonna something called cyber sunday what ever that is, and all 3 champions, cena *CoughHESUXCough*, king booker and big show will battle too c what champion is top dog... Knowing WWE there gonna let cena win, how u ask?
1) he gets is *** whooped
2) he tries to battle but get knocks down
3) he does his combos:
tackle x 4 or clothesline x4
protoplex
u cant c me
knuckle shuffle
fu
stfu
He wins or he will do the combos all the way to the knucle s. then somone attacks him, he gets back up and finishes it... pretty much all cena does while to other 2 champs put on the show...

EEvisu

Smash Lord
well the Raw season Premire was good although we lost Kane also the Undertaker v. Cena match was interupted, big surprise /not

Taboo Tuesday > Cyber Sunday, but whatever it will be good

Dibs

Smash Lord
We all knew Kane was gone. It's Umaga, they are really pushing him. And thank god the cade & murdoch "feud" with dx is over. Time to bring on the Edge/Orton alliance. This is gonna be gold.

Cena wins at cyber sunday... Everyone know's the WWE loves Raw.

EEvisu

Smash Lord
I agree with all the points above poosted by Dibs things are getting good <3

Dr. Pain

Smash Cadet
for me wrestling is getting boring, there was a lot of wrestler in the past that were better than who are today...for example: Goldberg!

FireBomb

Smash Lord
I'm most interested in the alliance between Edge and Orton. It came out of complete nowhere but at least everyone is finally going to find someone new to bother.

I wonder who Cena will have to deal with next on Raw...

Dibs

Smash Lord
Goldberg...... Haha. k. Ain't no Kurt Angle or anything.. Just a powerman with an "undefeated" streak. I didn't watch much WCW anyways.

This edge/orton is awesome. I really hope it makes a good feud with dx and then after thats done. Edge vs orton feud. They better make it happen. That's an awesome combination right there.

Oh yeah, Cryme Tyme debut next Monday. Finally I get to see if these guys can live up to their hype. Much unlike what MVP did. I'm hoping they don't disappoint cause they are hilarious.

EEvisu

Smash Lord
Lol Dibs I'm betting this Orton & Edge v. DX will last for mabe about 4 months or a little while after the next pay per view then once DX wins as we all know they will Orton and Edge will blame eachother for it resulting in there conflict.

also Goldberd was straight up lame never liked him...

Stryks

Smash Hero
Goldberg was one of my fav. when I started watchin WWE, he was awesome, but the WM20 match vetween him n goldberg was the worst match (possibly) in WM history, very disapointing, well anyway i know cena wil lwin this sunday, so I will not even bother seein it, cause WWE is favorin him way too much...

FireBomb

Smash Lord
Just wondering but...did anyone else see Extreme Strip poker on ECW last night? That's the ONLY reason I stood up last night...

I'm surprized that no one has mentioned anything about the divas. Sure, I know they can't wrestle but they are some of the most beautiful women I'll ever lay my eyes on :chuckle:

EEvisu

Smash Lord
I liked the strip poker all the Divas are hot though I prefer an asian girl myself, I kinda had my hopes up that they would not censor it but oh well still hot lol.

Dibs

Smash Lord
My bet is Survivor Series. And with that, we shall see the end of the King Booker character, unless the WWE wants to ruin it like every other character.

All hail king BOOKAH!

EEvisu

Smash Lord
^ she was the finest one there, but theres a good selection left lol

Well since Bastista won that 3 way #1 contendership match to face Booker this week on Friday Smackdown I say that when he fights him for it this friday we will take Booker out and become the new champ, that way its Big Show . Cena v. Bastista @ Cyber Sunday lol.

Dibs

Smash Lord
No way do I want boretista to get that win... King Bookah on commentary just reinforced how much that character is great. Boretista SUCKS.

And Kennedy lost his championship to Benoit?!?! WHY!?!?! I was really hoping for the Kennedy/Undertaker feud to just be short term.

And Kristal is now the finest one... with Maria behind her.

Stryks

Smash Hero
Batista is gonna pwn booker this time... and Im happy benoit is back, even happier hes the new us champ, also Kane on smackdown= pwnage!!

EEvisu

Smash Lord
Benoit winning was not a surprise it will just further create a issue between Undertaker and Kennedy since he was the distraction.

Cane going to Smackdown was no surprise either lol, I see a clash between him and Undertaker in the future but for now MVP is the man whos in trouble looking like a **** power ranger lol.

Dibs

Smash Lord
MVP disappointed me badly. One a good note though, Cryme Tyme debuts tonight. FINALLY. They better keep up with their hype.

EEvisu

Smash Lord
^ Agreed they look like there gonna be mad good, I am looking forward to seeing some more negros wrestle /no homo

Top Bottom