• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

World Wrestling Entertainment

Lecto2007

Smash Lord
Seriously i have never met someone so into wwe that they take it to heart and compare it to super smash bros brawl. Except if their younger than 12 i mean What has peoples mum's gotta do with anything??

brawlpro

Smash Master
Florissant, St. Louis, MO Tech Skill: Over 9000
If anyones gonna come in here and start **** over how fake wwe is you need to gtfo cuz we all know it's fake, what having someone get smashed with a hammer in real life is entertaining?

Gigasteve you need to stop acting like a 2 year old, and lecto you need to get out more.

Dibs

Smash Lord
Seriously i have never met someone so into wwe that they take it to heart and compare it to super smash bros brawl. Except if their younger than 12 i mean What has peoples mum's gotta do with anything??
Aye bro it's nothing that big. We all know it's fake. It's ENTERTAINMENT, that's all. I'm 19 and I still watch it a bit regularly and there's no problem in that. Different things entertain different people. I'm not gonna hate on every movie or tv show I see because it's fake.

And Cena, don't you dare step foot into wrestlemania, unless it's as a heel of course. And unless it's to beat down HHH.

Stryks

Smash Hero
Wait u prefer cena who has 0 to no wrestling skill win over HHH? (sure his wrestling skills aint awesome but he way better than cena)

wait WWE thread invaded by children? just like in the actualshows? ZOMG!

Dibs

Smash Lord
You don't think Cena as a heel would be entertaining to watch though? He won't be an unstoppable win machine if he's a heel. And yes. I LOATHE HHH.

If you don't see Jeff Hardy winning the championship at the royal rumble. you'll know who to blame once wrestlemania comes along and HHH gets his little title shot that he pulled strings to get again. Jeff deserves a title run. He won't get it when he gets pulled back by ego-maniacs like HHH.

E123Omega

Smash Lord
Wait u prefer cena who has 0 to no wrestling skill win over HHH? (sure his wrestling skills aint awesome but he way better than cena)
They are both overrated so shaddup.

And with HHH, its the same crap over and over again, so I think its better to see Cena as a heel than see to HHH heel or face at all.

-spAzn-

Smash Journeyman
Do you guys know if Cena fought Rey 1 on 1 before?
Yeah I believe he fought Rey a couple times when he was on Smackdown with the whole heel rapper gimmick. Not sure about recently though.

As much as I want Jeff to win the title at the Royal Rumble I don't think it's going to happen but that's just me. I am praying he does though never really like Orton. Yet I guess it's better then Cena holding it forever.

Lecto2007

Smash Lord
Wrestling Should Not Mean Anything To anyone the moment you grew older than 13 years old or the rock/Brock Lesnar Left.
End OF!

E123Omega

Smash Lord
****, you guys gotta remember, that Jeff still has the Intercontinental Championship around his waist, so I highly doubt the WWE would want to bring back the Undisputed Championship back, but if they decide to do so, then that would be one hell of a push for Hardy.

Hardy's always been one of the underrated superstars on the roster along with Shelton Benjairmen, Matt Hardy, Finaly, John Morrison, etc. and I think its time for a change.

If Hardy wins the title at the Royal Rumble, then I want him to hold it for at least a month before he loses it.

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986
I really wanted Triple H to be in the Rumble. He hasn't been in one in like forever seeing how he's either in the main event or licking his injured wounds. And now since he lost to Flair, he won't be in it. Man I swear I hate Regal and Mcmahon. They make me sick!!

That and the people who are behind the scenes writing this garbage. I mean....seriously, all the wrestlers currently on the rosters need to wrestle on Smackdown and Raw. And ECW needs to go.

Dibs

Smash Lord
As much as I'd LOVE to think that HHH is out of the Rumble, somehow, he'll get in the main event picture. Just watch.

Probably along the lines of, "he wasn't pinned so technically, he never really lost the match either." Or some bull crap like that.

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986
As much as I'd LOVE to think that HHH is out of the Rumble, somehow, he'll get in the main event picture. Just watch.

Probably along the lines of, "he wasn't pinned so technically, he never really lost the match either." Or some bull crap like that.
Ya know, you might be so right about this one Dibs my boy. He had better.....or I think I'm not even going to bother with ordering that pay per view.

cena_wolf

Smash Journeyman

Stryks

Smash Hero
How would that make cena happy?

anyway I dont even care whats happening in WWE anymore, not like a few years back when I would get all hyped for a wwe title match or something...

we need more action rather than kid friendly stuff...

Stryks

Smash Hero
Yeah same, royal rumble is my fav. ppv cuase its usually unexpected (except in 2005, I expected cena and batista to be the finalist)...

well I hope someone that DESERVES the shot wins it... it would be my ****ING nightmare in cena somehow comes back and wins the rumble...

PIT_IS_BACK

Smash Journeyman
Yeah same, royal rumble is my fav. ppv cuase its usually unexpected (except in 2005, I expected cena and batista to be the finalist)...

well I hope someone that DESERVES the shot wins it... it would be my ****ING nightmare in cena somehow comes back and wins the rumble...
Cena wont, WWE isnt THAT stupid.....i hope.

Dibs

Smash Lord
HHH is gonna win that **** rumble.. Ugh.. Watch.
Really I HOPE to god I'm surprised. Because a wrestlemaniamain event without CENA & HHH?!?!?!! That's pretty big.

Let's take a look at the main events of Wrestlemania for the past seven years. (Excluding Smackdown)

Wrestlemania 23 - John Cena vs. Shawn Michaels
Wrestlemania 22 - John Cena vs. Triple H
Wrestlemania 21 - Batista vs. Triple H
Wrestlemania XX - Chris Benoit vs. Triple H vs. Shawn Michaels
Wrestlemania XIX - Triple H vs. Booker T
Wrestlemania X8 - Triple H vs. Chris Jericho

Almost SIX straight years with HHH in the main title picture around the same time each year. Wrestlemania. Also note that Triple H was scheduled to have a rematch against John Cena last year. Stop hogging wrestlemania Hunter and Cena

If anyone forgot what Wrestlemania X-Seven's main event was, shame on you. It was the best Wrestlemania ever in alot of fans eyes and it was headlined with The Rock vs. Steve Austin for the WWF Championship. This was the match that had Austin's shocking heel turn.

So yeah, either give me Rock and Austin again this year or put in two completely new wrestlers this year. I really wouldn't mind Jeff Hardy at all.

ParamoreRiot

Smash Lord

10 bucks says Batista or a returning Lashley wins it. Boring Powerhouses FTL!
Flair should win it, so he goes out with a bang.

Top Bottom