• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

World Wrestling Entertainment

notftomearth7

Smash Lord
On the blue planet next to the sun, can't miss it!
Theres this poll about who is the greatest superstar in raw history, to my surprise taker is beating with a whopping 40%, what REALLY pisses me off is that cena is beating stone cold...

thats THE biggest BS so far...

I agree, Takers been around for 15 years and Cena only has been around for 4 yrs, and he's already dubbed as the GREATEST star in Raw history,

Pathetic.

OF 'til I OD

More vibes, please.
3DS FC
3797-8618-3772
Switch FC
SW-4939-9118-0296
I haven't watch WWE in awhile, is the APA on Raw or Smackdown?

Stryks

Smash Hero
Hey that is incredibly sad
man O1 would go nuts if he heard this man

but taker on top of the list thast awsome he deservs it

where can i vote man let me know to show my support for the Deadman:chuckle:
Lol hey man, yeah O1 would be prtty pissed, Ill tell him on tuesday, anyway the poll is here:
nevermind seems its been closed, now they have a poll of the greates team whatever... but seriously cena over austin? next what? batista defeats bret hart in a submission match?

anyway glad to see hulk hogan is gonna appear on raw... WATCHA GONNA DO BROTHA?!

Maruku

Smash Cadet
WEST Tijuana BC Mexico(Right Next to California)
Lol!!!

Lol hey man, yeah O1 would be prtty pissed, Ill tell him on tuesday, anyway the poll is here:
nevermind seems its been closed, now they have a poll of the greates team whatever... but seriously cena over austin? next what? batista defeats bret hart in a submission match?

anyway glad to see hulk hogan is gonna appear on raw... WATCHA GONNA DO BROTHA?!
LOL Batista best in submission..you kill me man...

im still looking forward to the RAW anniversary show it should be awesome...

then again its been kinda lame for some time now and think they could let us down easily....

but hey well have to wait and see... i guess....:chuckle:

-spAzn-

Smash Journeyman
Haha never even knew this thread existed.

Anyway to get on topic I agree the Raw Anniversary Special was really good since to me Raw's been lacking lately. I don't think Santino even got to hit RVD.:laugh: Well besides the cheap shot.

Watching the flashbacks of past Raw's makes me miss when it was know as the WWF. Anyone else feel this way?

Yoshi

Smash Lord
Yea, the WWF jobbed to the WWF, it was pretty gay then and it's very homosexual now.

Overall though, I loved the Anniversary show, especially the Battle Royal; very random cast of wrestlers. Gillberg got eliminated first which was glorous, but he should have been opted out for like... Golddust lol

Repryx

Smash Champion
Bob Backlund....Oh What does everybody want? (HEAD)

Then the Evolution reunion and semi DX reunion

Hiya Steph...see ya @ home...

Ah....Stone cold Stunning vince lolz

Where was the Rock?

Bicshoff....GILLBERG too funny

DOINK THE CLOWN I remember playin him in a 93' video game...I loved using the big glove thingy lolz

Psychoace

Smash Champion
Hopefully rvd is able to come back, and hopefully they got over the whole weed issue. That Carlito/jeff ladder match was pretty cool, though I don't think they finished the rest due to jeff getting pretty ****ed up on some of those hits. Everyone ignored marty again lol. Rock turned down the offer to be on the show because apparently he's better than everyone. I am glad though cena wasn't able to be there. :)

Repryx

Smash Champion
cuz Khali wouldnt fall he woul just be...."GRAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

E123Omega

Smash Lord
Sorry for the double post but.....................

Ha ha ha!!!!!!

I just knew Edge would win the World Heavyweight Championship! The Armageddon wallpaper was a dead giveaway as it shows Batista without the World Heavyweight Championship.

Match results:

Edge wins Triple Threat Match for the World Heavyweight Championship (New Champion)

Women's Champion Beth Phoenix def. Mickie James

Chris Jericho def. WWE Champion Randy Orton (Disqualification; Orton retains WWE Championship) (JBL big booted Y2J, while he had Orton in the Walls of Jericho.)

Finlay def. The Great Khali

Jeff Hardy def. Triple H (Jeff Hardy will be in a WWE Championship match at the Royal Rumble)

Shawn Michaels def. Mr. Kennedy

Big Daddy V & Mark Henry def. ECW Champion CM Punk & Kane

Rey Mysterio def. U.S. Champion MVP (Count-out; MVP retains)

-spAzn-

Smash Journeyman
Oh man i forgot that Armageddon was on today not like I could watch it anyway. Thanks for the results E123Omega, now I don't have to check wwe.com. Was the Hardy vs HHH and triple threat for the WHC decent because I was really looking forward to those two matches.

Stryks

Smash Hero
Lol i watched Armageddon FOR FREE, good ol mexican cable network XD

anyway the PPV was ok I guess, but man were the people so quiet, they rarely chanted and they were all bleh...

also lame LAME loss for kennedy, and yay for Edge's win, I rather see a heel as a champ than a face...

Repryx

Smash Champion
Lol i watched Armageddon FOR FREE, good ol mexican cable network XD

anyway the PPV was ok I guess, but man were the people so quiet, they rarely chanted and they were all bleh...

also lame LAME loss for kennedy, and yay for Edge's win, I rather see a heel as a champ than a face...
What the WWE needs now...story-wise...is a Faction War...I dunno some cool super stars join up....beat up pplthen the others are all We arent gonna take it...yet they are led by a heel...howevr this would require the integration of da brands

Stryks

Smash Hero
Actually itseems the major brothers joined with edge, they were the Edge duplicants in yesterdays main event...

so Im glad were getting something cool, hope the alliance stays for a while...

also Im thinking of getting SVR08 for the wii, is it ANY good?

ParamoreRiot

Smash Lord
What the WWE needs now...story-wise...is a Faction War...I dunno some cool super stars join up....beat up pplthen the others are all We arent gonna take it...yet they are led by a heel...howevr this would require the integration of da brands
I like the idea.
I say they get rid of ECW and distribute the superstars throughout Raw and Smackdown.
CM Punk would be good on SMackdown, Elijah Burke on Raw, and John Morrisson on Raw, etc.

ECW just isn't cutting it for me lately.

Actually itseems the major brothers joined with edge, they were the Edge duplicants in yesterdays main event...

so Im glad were getting something cool, hope the alliance stays for a while...

I heard it is good. But if you have a 360, get it for that. You can upload your own mp3s and set them as entrance music for your CAWS.

Repryx

Smash Champion
Were it the 1st in the installment it would be good...but the whole series is mediocre cuz of the lack of Season mode...and 4 the Wii they remove numerous matches & Weapons....and the Character Creation is stunted.....by alot...

Stryks

Smash Hero
Ok screw SvR08, Medal of honor heroes (32 player online FTW!) and RE unbrella chronicles for XMAS XD

anyway what u guys think of the PPV, I for one tought it was kinda meh, I mean the crowd was like uber quiet, almost no chanting... and well thematches were ok, didnt see them in there entirety but still...

oh cena sux btw :p

notftomearth7

Smash Lord
On the blue planet next to the sun, can't miss it!
anyway what u guys think of the PPV, I for one tought it was kinda meh, I mean the crowd was like uber quiet, almost no chanting... and well thematches were ok, didnt see them in there entirety but still...

oh cena sux btw :p

I thought the only good match was Hardy/HHH. All and all, I thought it was bad that the champion of a freakin brand was in the opening match (Punk)

and WTF up with JBL. He just likes to medel, what's his problem.

OF 'til I OD

More vibes, please.
3DS FC
3797-8618-3772
Switch FC
SW-4939-9118-0296
WWE should make Raw and Smackdown one again. Where the superstars were on both shows each week (how it was when SD! was first created, and prior to brand split/draft). I don't really care about ECW at all, so yeah...

I also saw the PPV for free, illegal hookups FTW?

Dibs

Smash Lord
JBL vs. Jericho is already the feud of the year after just one promo.
THATS how you build a **** matchup.

JBL vs. JERICHO!?! = GOLD
CARLITO & SANTINO team?! = GOLD

Top Bottom