• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

World Wrestling Entertainment

Repryx

Smash Champion
Hating John Cena is a Hobby? Put that on a college application and tell me what they say

Repryx

Smash Champion
thats it after the tourney tomorrow Im getting WWE Smackdown VS Raw 08 and making you getting beat up by Cena and puting it on Youtube

Dibs

Smash Lord
He's always worn crap like that. Don't worry about it.

But the hair.... Please grow faster.

I wasn't impressed with the way they brought him back. All suspense was completely obliterated in the past two weeks. Good job WWE on dropping the ball. Notice how unmaximum the reaction was? They could have easily recreated the pop he got when he first debuted if they had gotten his return right.

But at least we got Y2J back. Someone with mic skills beside Kennedy and Carlito. Finally! Take notes HHH and Cena and Batista and Lashley... Study how to make a promo from that man.

Did anyone else notice the kids in the crowd yawning and not going crazy over him? Like.. wtf do they not know who he is? Fools are waiting on Cena still.

Repryx

Smash Champion
No I know What he Wears but his voice seemed an octave higher and his words ended with A...and yeah the hair looked....bad

Repryx

Smash Champion
He's got a wife and kids:(:mad: I should put your *** in the Walls of Jericho for asking that.

Anyway, I would like to point out at this point that I was the first one to mention Jericho's return (does victory dance)
*Counters in to Ankle Lock*

Hey maybe he is metro-sexual lolz

and did you break the code? the Save Us Y2J???

I did on the second week but I didnt want to be wrong so it didnt get posted(I watched it on you tube and paused it @ key points)(That **** hurts your eyes)

Stryks

Smash Hero
Well Y2J is back, here comes awesome matches...

anyway lol at the kids yawning, unless its cena they arent thrilled, ONE YEAR WITHOUT CENA U LITTLE BRATS START STAYING HOME!!

Repryx

Smash Champion
Save us 23Z1
101010101Save_Us10101010101
23Z100010101

from skyrts

Z=90 degrees
B+1=2

Can yu break the code?

The Code is the Answer
The Answer is the Code

Dibs

Smash Lord
Anyway, I would like to point out at this point that I was the first one to mention Jericho's return (does victory dance)
Everyone and their mothers knew about Jericho returning. You didn't point out anything. (does victory dance)

Dibs

Smash Lord
Nobody made discussion about Jericho coming back until I brought it up, so I can call....
.....wait for it....

DIBS OOOOOOHHHHHHHH!
*sigh* You're really up your own *** about it huh?

With all these suspensions and releases, Chris Jericho will be our saviour.
58 or 57 to be exact.

Even if Hogan has muscles cuz you know he's on ROIDS!

Oh yeah, I cracked the "Matrix Code" promo on Raw. No need to go to details, it means...

JERICHO'S BACK!

Do your research.

OOOOOOOHHHH SNAPPPPPP

Stryks

Smash Hero
Curiously, does anyone know where I can find the music from SDvRAW 2006 and 2007, as well as the current version of the SD theme song?
Some of the songs are found in the credits and in the back of the intruction bookelet, cant remember SD theme name, but its performed by drowning pool...

and cena sucks

Pengie

Smash Lord
What the heck I miss RAW once and Y2J comes back. Well does anyone know when Edge is coming back because they showed him in the promos for Survivor Series.

I agree with Stryks, Cena is horribly over-rated. The fact that he hogged the title forever really made me hate him.

Repryx

Smash Champion
....WWE SvR 08 is a lil dissapointing....many customization features have been taken...the Wii Lacks alot of matches...and there is no story mode....The gameplay IS nice though

Leave Cena Alone

Dibs

Smash Lord
Can the Wii version be played with the classic controller? Or it has to use the whack wii mote?

notftomearth7

Smash Lord
On the blue planet next to the sun, can't miss it!
anyway did taker really Tombstone PDed vicky? I changed the channel and missed it...

anyonefind the vicky - edge thing really really ********?

]

Yes, Undertaker Tombstoned Vicky. I find the Vicky Edge thing ******** only because it's EXACTLY like Edge/Lita years ago, except I don't think they'll be having a "Live *** Celebration" on regular TV

notftomearth7

Smash Lord
On the blue planet next to the sun, can't miss it!
I doubt they'll go that far, I mean we all know vicky cause she was with eddie, and I doubt wwe would go that far...

also:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jaJJvjplAB8&feature=related
listen to what the guys says in the last 2 seconds... priceless
Stryks, you DO realize that this is WWE right, the same company that...
1.Made Randy Orton say that Eddie was in ****.
2. Has a chairmen that struts like he's constipated and faked his own death.
3. Crucified Steve Austin in the 90s for a storyline.
4. Filmed two people having *** (Edge and Lita)
5. Had a storyline where terrorists attacked Undertaker, same day of the London bombing.

Yeah...it wouldn't surprise me if they went that far.

Top Bottom