• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

World Wrestling Entertainment

Dibs

Smash Lord
Triple H.

Get beat the first half of the match... Then suddenly come back with..
DDT.
Facebuster.
High Knee.
Spinebuster.
Arm Raise
DX Chop
Pedigree.

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986
Sometimes, Cena does that Fisherman's Suplex in some of his matches.

@Riot, yeah, it's getting old. Cody is a joke. I mean c'mon, the third time is suppose to be the charm. He just can't come up with the goods.

And Cody just let Holly witch slap him in front of a sold out crowd......and all he did was glare at Hardcore. Geeze.....he's got a long way to go.

Dibs

Smash Lord
Hmmmmm
Anyone else recognize this Hardcore Holly/ Cody Rhodes storyline?
Release him already. And send Holly back to ECW. Get him away from the "A show"

I'm so tired of seeing Umaga vs. Triple H already. We were already watching this crap last year just with DX vs. Umaga & McMahons. They need to learn to stop rehashing the storylines. Next thing you know, the Ego and Shawn Michaels are gonna want to start up DX again... and then this time, shawn superkicks the Ego and blah blah... WWE needs new writers. Badly.

ParamoreRiot

Smash Lord
No this story line between Holly and Rhodes was used already. Anyone remember when Orton was new in the business? He had a feud with Hardcore Holly to gain his respect. They're doing the exact same thing with Cody Rhodes.

Stryks

Smash Hero
Nice... please do something about cena, something like LOSING THE TITLE PERMANENTLY *because we all know when he comes back vince will pratically hand him the title*

Psychoace

Smash Champion
Not vince persay but some writer. Someone at wwe.com tried to convince me that cena was great some how, though I just can't see it. If someone doesn't like someone why try to convince them other wise, even if their reason is pointless. not saying mine was though, I just hate his character. The whole teeny-bopper rap crap/soldier kinda lost its appeal to me when.....well whenever he started doing it.

Repryx

Smash Champion
Nice... please do something about cena, something like LOSING THE TITLE PERMANENTLY *because we all know when he comes back vince will pratically hand him the title*
*Dropkick* LEAVE HIM ALONE STRYKS tht came outta nowhere

Dibs

Smash Lord
It's not only his accent.. it's his charisma and the things that he says that makes him better on the mic than about 90% of the current roster right now.

Stryks

Smash Hero
OMG the SCM banned? this is the stupidest thing so far that has been announces for survivor ser-oh wait honrswoggle vs khali nvm...

Dibs

Smash Lord
I'm betting shawn micheals is gonna use his old finisher. Special prize for whichever one of you kids knows what that is.

5 straight weeks of sweet chin music is ********.

Top Bottom