• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

World Wrestling Entertainment

Dibs

Smash Lord
What?

And HHH.. will eventually win at wrestlemania... = BOOOOOOOOO. So ultimately... Vince/HHH is lame.

Dibs

Smash Lord
Does it really?

It was either Cena or HHH... so now... it's guaranteed HHH.
Unless he surprises me. Cause he really surprised me with letting Hardy win at Armageddon. And he will REALLY REALLLY surprise me if he loses the rumble.

Mario27

Smash Lord
If you're going to say stuff like that, just go away. Nobody likes it here when you scrutinize WWE.

ANYWAY, I'm kind of glad Cena's missing WM24 simply because it opens up so much more possibilities for the Raw main event.
i am too. and truth be told, cena is definitely not the best wrestler. he has about three moves.

1. flying shoulder block
2. clothesline
3. elbow drops

and then he does have his signature and finishing moves.

i'm ready for underrated wrestlers to get their chance:

william regal (even though he is g.m. i have always loved his style and persona)
shelton benjamin
carlito
i also see a lot of potential in elijah burke (he just needs to be transferred from ecw to another show)

Psychoace

Smash Champion
i am too. and truth be told, cena is definitely not the best wrestler. he has about three moves.

1. flying shoulder block
2. clothesline
3. elbow drops

and then he does have his signature and finishing moves.

i'm ready for underrated wrestlers to get their chance:

william regal (even though he is g.m. i have always loved his style and persona)
shelton benjamin
carlito
i also see a lot of potential in elijah burke (he just needs to be transferred from ecw to another show)

He started out on smackdown you know?

ParamoreRiot

Smash Lord
WWE is getting a little to kid friendly. I can't remember when was the last time I saw some HLA or a Bra and Panties match.

Oh and Jeff Hardy made it to #1 on P25!

Stryks

Smash Hero
WWE is for kids... thats fact now, I mean jillian singing, the lame xmas commercials, the whole vince depressed... WHY THE **** did they took out TNA over here in mexico?!

Stryks

Smash Hero
The whole gimmicks and storyline is, sure theres blood, but the most OMG moment that I remembered of someone getting hurt was when the kids were all speechless when randy rkoed cena on a chair... I mean seriously... that wasnt shocking not a holy **** moment,yet I saw kids and girls CRY... >.>

Mario27

Smash Lord
if you haven't yet, look at the damian demento videos on youtube. it'll give you a good laugh.

Mario27

Smash Lord
point taken

cena and hornswoggle are jokes

at least boogeyman isn't main event status like cena. i'm glad most of the gimmick wrestlers are middle to low-carder

Dibs

Smash Lord
I'd love for tna to stop relying on gimmicks and fire vince russo. They'd actually be good competition with the wwe if that were to happen.

gigasteve

Smash Ace
ARE YOU JK'IN ME!?! I didn't know there was a thread for this! Anyways, DX=Awesome Ownage!

Top Bottom