• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

World Wrestling Entertainment

D.A.N.

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
5257-9865-7609
I actually like ECW. I'd much rather see CM Punk and Chavo in the main event scene over Big Show and Bobby Lashley. It's actually got a lot of pep for an hour long show.

D.A.N.

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
5257-9865-7609
LOL. I do miss Cor Von. Shame he had been released, though I think he requested it due to family issues.

He would be a good main event heel.

notftomearth7

Smash Lord
On the blue planet next to the sun, can't miss it!
I actually like ECW. I'd much rather see CM Punk and Chavo in the main event scene over Big Show and Bobby Lashley. It's actually got a lot of pep for an hour long show.
I think that despite the crap that people say about it, the new ECW keeps true to the old's spirit in the way that their aren't hours of promos just matches.

D.A.N.

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
5257-9865-7609
Jesus christ.

I can't believe I just saw Jeff Hardy defeat Shawn Michaels. I just may lose my lunch if he wins the Elimination Chamber. Jeff Hardy vs. John Cena at Wrestlemania would be the ONLY time I go insane if Cena wins.

Stryks

Smash Hero
Jesus christ.

I can't believe I just saw Jeff Hardy defeat Shawn Michaels. I just may lose my lunch if he wins the Elimination Chamber. Jeff Hardy vs. John Cena at Wrestlemania would be the ONLY time I go insane if Cena wins.
So wait, u rather want some kid friendly cant wrestle wannabe rapper/marine that is only good on the mic guy, over a hardcore well deserving bustin his *** for years for a shot at the title guy?

Yeah I dont get it...

Stryks

Smash Hero
Amen...

predictions for tomorrow PPV?

cena wins cause seriously, WWE wants more money
SD elimination ch. will suck
Raws elimination ch. hype will be gone by then
Mysterio vs edge match will suck due to reys injury...

lame PPV coming...

Stryks

Smash Hero
Yay cena (nothing official yet) wont headline wrestlemania yayz!
liked the elimination chambers, the SD one was actually pretty good, since khali and big V didnt do much, nor did they last much either...
anyway i wanted hardy to win, but meh im happy cena lost...

OF 'til I OD

More vibes, please.
3DS FC
3797-8618-3772
Switch FC
SW-4939-9118-0296
Dude, I hate Cena as much as the next guy, but I think that shirt is awesome.

Dibs

Smash Lord
I love that cena shirt.

Wrestlemania SHOULD have been Triple Threat Cena vs. Orton vs. Hardy.

Bleh. Oh well, we'll get 2/3rds of that unfortunately.

Big show is back! FRIGGIN 108 pounds LOST.. Amazing.

Repryx

Smash Champion
Floyd Mayweather is gonna Learn the Shoryuken for his Fight w. the Big show...

THAT SHIRT IS AMAZING!

Psychoace

Smash Champion
what the hell???? wha.....uh...gehh...*facepalm.* I've got an idea let's give cena a rematch that's not fair to the others but who the hell cares. And what did jeff do to his music? I like the idea of keeping it fresh but what he replaced it with doesn't really make sense.

Gamer_Matt

Smash Cadet
triple h vs cena vs orton....lame

why do they give triple h the wrestlemania spot im sick of it...it would be way better if it was jeff hardy he never headlined a wrestlemania in his life..

this wrestlemania is going to be lame as hell...why does orton headline wrestlemania hes borings..

cena vs triple vs jeff hardy wouldv been way better imo

Manny G.

Smash Journeyman
I dont like how they have pushed Jeff Hardy so much bu as always there is one other brother left out. Thats right Matt every one remember him. WWE shore dosent thats why hes probobly healthy by now but theyjust dont want to use him. I mean common this coudent have been a more perfect time to give him a World tittle shot Edge is champ and they hate each other as it is. Its not that i like Matt more its that i think hee needs more recinition.

E123Omega

Smash Lord
I hate this Big Show vs Mayweather bull****. Mayweather's expected to get payed 20 mill for being in Wrestlemania so we all know Mayweather's going to win.

Stryks

Smash Hero
Not only that, it seems thats like the biggest match at mania, cause a **** load of celebrities are going to be there, I mean seriously i dont give a **** whose there, chuck norris could be there and I wouldnt care, I WANT ****ING GREAT MATCHES!!

Top Bottom