• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

! WORLD SMASH HIP-HOP ! Rap/HipHop/R&B/ Discussion Thread (explicit warning)

L/A/W

Smash Journeyman
lol true, though, oddly enough, based off statistics i may or may not have just made up, more people still download legally vs. illegally.

@justblaze: yeah, jay is cool. can be kinda boring though. exhibit c is also a dope instrumental.
i dont know anyone who downloads legally who is legitimately into music, I know kids who take cd's from the library to put on their computers ahah
the exhibit instrumentals are tight

¯\_S.(ツ).L.I.D._/¯

Smash Legend
If I'm going to waste time downloading an album I'm not going to do it legally. Most of the time I buy CDs because I like the physical copies in case my music library gets messed up or anything.

L/A/W

Smash Journeyman
If I'm going to waste time downloading an album I'm not going to do it legally. Most of the time I buy CDs because I like the physical copies in case my music library gets messed up or anything.
its always nice to have the physical copy but i personally don't have the money to buy all the music i listen to

Jane

Smash Hero
fuuuuck.

so im on vaycay at my dads, but his computer doesnt have sound ):<

so for basically three weeks i cant listen to any links yall post :<

also, i LOVE stealing music from my favorite artists ;D

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
Vrael that's why you have separate music libraries.

Or a flash drive to put all the music you have on it.

Regardless, I don't all the money in the world to buy the music I want, so I might as well not support the company they work for.

¯\_S.(ツ).L.I.D._/¯

Smash Legend
Vrael that's why you have separate music libraries.

Or a flash drive to put all the music you have on it.

Regardless, I don't all the money in the world to buy the music I want, so I might as well not support the company they work for.
If I bought a flash drive I'd probably lose it.

I don't mind buying CDs because I like supporting independent record stores. And I can get most of what I want for 4-7 bucks.

Jane

Smash Hero
youve got a point there. if there was a family owned record store around here that sold a lot of ****, i would gladly go buy some classics

S l o X

Smash Champion
Bridgeport, Connecticut's Seaside Park is about to be transformed into the annual celebration of art, camping and jamming known as the Gathering of the Vibes festival. From Thursday (July 29) to Sunday, fans will be treated to the sounds of Damian "Jr. Gong" Marley and Nas, Further (a.k.a. the surviving members of the Grateful Dead), Jimmy Cliff, Primus, Robert Randolph and the Family Band, Sharon Jones and the Dap Kings, and many more.
Note: I live in Bridgeport, CT.

I'm tight I'm missing out on this.

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
Just got Flight School by Wiz Khalifa. I'm on Name On A Cloud at the moment, and I have to say it's okay as of right now.

soap

Smash Hero
i always thought of my digital copy as the backup....

get an external hard drive, they got terrabytes for like not alot nowadays

I sometimes buy albums from indie artists that I like. Just cuz it's hard to find it in good quality online. and its good to support those starving artists

Top Bottom