• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

! WORLD SMASH HIP-HOP ! Rap/HipHop/R&B/ Discussion Thread (explicit warning)

Jane

Smash Hero
Mr. Nice Watch sounds better in my system

this still funny as hell tho. "first off young eeyore lookin like somebody snatched his balloon on the cover"

http://bigghostnahmean.blogspot.com/
loooooool. too ****in funny. ima start calling people "baby pa."

bumpin' this ish alllll week

Just saw blackstar in miami tonight, and it was def one of the best hip hop shows i've been too. mos killed it.

so so so so so soooooooooooooooooooooooooo jelly. fuuuuu. thats so dope though. when i saw talib by himself, it was probably the best hip hop show i've ever been to, so i can only imagine talib AND mos.

rhan

Smash Hero
Why are mods so serious about minor censor dodging? Lol I love this thread cuz no one gives a ****.

Luigitoilet

shattering perfection
BRoomer
Tip for you guys, if you really must censor dodge, find another way to do it. There are some people searching for "[COLOR=white to catch people dodging. I'm lenient on it in this thread because it's a ****ing hip hop thread, I think we're all mature enough to handle a couple bad words.

Luigitoilet

shattering perfection
BRoomer
It's not snitching as much as people explicitly searching for people censor dodging. Kinda lame imo. Most of the reported posts in here come from people who never post in here.

We can't whine that much. It's still against the rules no matter what I think of it.

Luigitoilet

shattering perfection
BRoomer
stay salty, little ones. you're almost making this thread MLP-quality.

anyways.

I feel pretty funny about this but **** it, he was pretty much a rapper-

[yt]FBT3tkpnTws[/yt]

I have almost every song Scatman John ever recorded. As in, I physically purchased them all. Everyone knows him for "I'm the Scatman", and that's a pretty good song but not many people know that he has hits after hits. He was huge in Japan before he died :<. It's a little cheesy I guess but it's really inspiring music :)

Luigitoilet

shattering perfection
BRoomer

yes masta. sorry masta.

definitely will check him. the song you posted didn't do much for me but i do love "i'm a scatman" and always wanted to explore his catalog a bit.
I meant sus and rhan.......but you better stay in line too!!!! :mad: :mad:

lol anyways. scatman is definitely poppy as **** but I really do like how fast he raps at times and the feelgood vibes :)

MBlaze

Smash Champion
Although I'm last on this topic, other than the mods who moderate this thread, SWF mods can go suck a fat ****. :I

Annd reviews like these is the reason why we should have a different set of critics rating hip hop music:

http://www.slantmagazine.com/music/review/j-cole-cole-world-the-sideline-story/2627

We should just stick to people like HipHopDX or people who know what the **** they're talking about instead of rating it as a pop album like they do many others.

T3h Albino

Smash Master
In case you've never heard.

The Luv Sic Part 5 Remix...It's amazing :]

Probably one of my favorites in the series
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JTtDoi30ybg

That lil b track is <3

The mods on this site for the most part are slick douchers *There are of course exceptions -Luigi- !" but yeah....

P.S- Recommend me some Scatman pls.

P.S.S- NEW ALBY COMING SOON (not that anyone really cares but ya know ya know)

Jane

Smash Hero
i feel like an ******* for forgetting to listen to alby's tape. on my to-do list for tomorrow. xD

also, any of you cats hear about google music? if not go youtube it right now. i am ready to accept google as my lord and savior.

soap

Smash Hero
Although I'm last on this topic, other than the mods who moderate this thread, SWF mods can go suck a fat ****. :I

Annd reviews like these is the reason why we should have a different set of critics rating hip hop music:

http://www.slantmagazine.com/music/review/j-cole-cole-world-the-sideline-story/2627

We should just stick to people like HipHopDX or people who know what the **** they're talking about instead of rating it as a pop album like they do many others.
The review wasn't that bad. Everyone gets something different out of it. That review kinda seems like they went in LOOKING for something to review, instead of just listening, cuz they are kinda pulling.. Also, all the proper vocabulary kind of annoys me lol. And they called Cole a bench warmer lol. When the album is about "getting off the Sideline"

I like the Lil B track. He has interesting song writing when he is not free-basing all over the track.

I've heard that Luv Sic 5 remix before, but I still prefer this one. This instrumental really brings out the lyrics for me. Always end up thinkin about my one friend.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QG7qZ-flWcM

and Alby's tape is dope. Alooot of bars.

also, y'all Georgia Folk checkin out AC3? looks dope. Elzhi, Saigon, Krit, 9th Wonder.. among others.

not that I'm even goin. But maybe. Kdot in georgia this thursday too. iJelly

Top Bottom